X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 10/12 - Day 69

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

Check out the Live Feed yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

All HGs sleeping.

Veto ceremony today.

Comment

Super quick catch up from last night.

1. Nicole told Christmas that she wants Memphis out.
      2. Enzo and Cody agree that Memphis has to go this week.
      3. Christmas warns Nicole, that if they don't get Cody out soon, they ( Christmas/Nicole ) won't be able to get to the F2 together.
      4. Nicole tells Christmas that she wants her in the F2 with her.
      5. Nicole tells Christmas that she will talk to Enzo, to ensure that she ( Christmas ) is safe this week.
      6. Enzo tells Nicole that he wants Christmas out next.
      7. Nicole tells Cody and Enzo that she would rather lose to one of them... RATHER than take Christmas to the F2 with her.
      8. Memphis talks to Nicole, he promises her that he will take her to the F2, cause she's won before. He tells her he has no deal with anyone else.
      9. Nicole confirms again to herself as she cam talks that she's not using the veto, saying that Memphis is going to be upset when she doesn't. She wonders if they think she's stupid?
      10. .Nicole talks about how she's playing it off well, that she's alone in this game.
      11. Nicole tells Enzo that she lied to Memphis, because she doesn't want him to know they ( Cody/Enzo/Nicole ) are working together.
      12. Nicole and Enzo agree that it's great that Christmas doesn't realize they are working together
      13. Enzo told Nicole that Christmas has no right to win this season.
      14. Enzo told Nicole that the best players in the house are her, him and Cody
      15. Enzo tells Nicole that taking out Memphis is a bigger move than taking out Cody and that the jury will respect her for it. .

Comment

This morning ...

Memphis to Christmas - she ( Nicole ) is definitely thinking about it ( using the veto )

Memphis - she Nicole ) said ... I'm going to talk to everyone again this morning and let me know
        Christmas tells Memphis it's because she ( Nicole ) doesn't know where Cody's head is at ...

( sheesh they deserve to be voted out )

Comment

Nicole told Enzo that she's going to tell Christmas that she's not using the veto .. right before the veto ceremony

Nicole reminds Enzo that she wants him to tell Christmas that he's voting to keep her

Comment

Meanwhile....

Memphis tells Christmas that he knows that Nicole wanted to talk to them today ...
            Christmas tells him that she doesn't know what Nicole is doing.... but she knows ( if she doesn't use it ) that the boys will vote to keep him over her "

Comment

Cody tells Nicole that Memphis 100% thinks he's staying this week.

Cody also tells Nicole, that if she was sitting in the F2 with Memphis she would win.
              Nicole tells him she knows.... but it doesn't matter.. he ( Memphis ) is going this week.

Cody to Nicole - I'm just sayin'

( I'm not really here ... just wanted to do what I could .. cause I had a free moment... but my moment was longer than a moment.. so I'm out )

Comment

Nicole told Memphis that she's not using the Veto
                She asked him not to tell Christmas

Memphis tells Nicole that he won't ... that they ( he and Christmas ) are "just friends"

Memphis told Nicole that he's sure that he can get Cody and Enzo to vote to keep him.

Comment

After Memphis talked to Nicole...

Memphis to Cody - you snuck by the hair of your tongue

Cody - really?

Memphis - yeah ...

( as in she's not using the veto ... so Cody won't be back doored )

Memphis tells Cody that he's ready to party

Once Memphis leaves...

Cody to himself - that is really funny ..... I'm decades ahead of you ( Memphis ) in this game, enjoy the Jury House, bro.

Comment

Christmas pushed practically up until Nicole was called to the DR, trying to get her to use the Veto.

PET CAMS on for just over 45 minutes or so now ...

Comment

And... we are back ..

Nicole did not use the Veto

( I'm not really here ... so if anyone can pick up any of the after drama.. that would be helpful )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X