X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 10/16 - Day 73

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

Check out the Live Feed yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

Everybody sleeping.

Comment

They were up a long time last night .... but really the only "game talk" after I left was Enzo telling Cody that Nicole's in a great spot .. and that they should get rid of her.
      Cody told Enzo "no way he's not cutting Christmas"

Enzo told Cody that he's going to keep him from being back doored this week ... keep him off the block ... because he wants to go to the F2 with him.
      Enzo tells Cody that he wants it to be the two Jersey Boys in the F2..... who have never been on the block
      Enzo - that's crazy ...we will be All Stars Hall of Fame **** ....
      Enzo - it will be better than Derrick ... better than Chill Town
      Enzo to Cody -I want to sit next to you ( in F2 ) ,and let the jury decide...

Enzo also tells Cody that he's scared of going to the F3 with Nicole.... because Cody could throw the comp to her and she would cut him ( Enzo )

Comment

Today ...

Enzo and Christmas talk about how they can't let Nicole get to the F3 ....

Enzo to Christmas - I feel like she ( Nicole ) is in the final three already.... that bothers me

Christmas tells Enzo that if one of them ( him/her ) win the Veto ... they will sit down .. talk about what to do ...make a decision together...

Comment

Enzo tells Christmas that Nicole is playing better under pressure and that Cody is "starting to crack under pressure" ...

Enzo to Christmas - if it's me, you and him ()( Cody ) in the F3 .... you win endurance.... I win the second one. We're in the questions together.... and 'll throw it to you.... . I don't even care at that point

Comment

We've been on PET CAM for 2 hours ....

Comment

This afternoon HG’s had a luxury comp and Nicole won $10,000.

Enzo put Nicole and Christmas on the block.

Comment

Memphis also won $10,000 ( it sounds like each house guest had to pick a jury member. If the hosue guest won.. so did the jury member.)
                Nicole picked Memphis ( most likely because she was trying a little jury management since he went out on her HoH - not that it makes a big difference to Memphis ( he's not that warm/fuzzy type ) but, of course, he'll take the $$ )

Christmas is not only mad that she didn't win ... she's also mad that she didn't pick Memphis., and by not picking him, she somehow betrayed him ... ( I dunno )

Comment

It's been pretty quite since the nominations
                  They have tip-toed around Christmas ... ( I'm pretty sure they are scared of her ... lol )
                  She's been silent....

They have all been studing days/events etc.
                  Christmas has been reading the bible ....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Enzo to himself - everyone is ****ing studying.... everyone is all upset.. everyone is nervous ... everyone is all ****ed up.

Comment

Enzo back in the HoH room

Enzo to Moolan - everyone is studying .. everyone is upset ... it's a mess down there, Moolan ...

Enzo - Christmas is very upset with us still ...

BB Calls Enzo to the DR

( well since he's the only one talking for now ... and he's heading to the DR .. I'm going to actually grab some sleep .... if anyone wants to jump in and add some updates if anyone actually talks .... any help is appreciated )

Comment

Nicole is sleeping ...
                            Cody is sleeping
                            Christmas is ... well ... still reading the bible....

Enzo finally made it to the DR

( like I said above.. I'm out .. if anyone wants to jump in, if anything pops off .. any help is much appreciated )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X