Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody to himself - it's crazy that I kept Enzo away from targeting Nicole this entire game.... when he literally wanted to go after the winner's right away.. that's what's crazy ... he literally wanted to target the winners from the first week .. and Nicole never had any idea about it ...

Comment

Cody to himself - ten people I had an alliance with... four final twos..... two final fours.... two final threes... a six and a six... three final fours.... yikes... yo ... how did none of that blow up in my face???

Cody - oh I know how .. The Committee.... but .. even then .. Christmas had no idea... this is like ..
      He starts to talk about Bayleigh .. then stops ... ( I think he thought someone was coming outside )

Comment

Cody to himself- there's one week .. Week 5.. where everything would have fallen apart for me .. if Nicole didn't win that HoH ... ****ing crazy ...

Comment

Cody to himself- this week ..threw the HoH to Enzo .. won Veto ... now I get to send home Christmas

Comment

Cody to himself- going to the Final 3 .. with 2 people that I think will take me .. who knows... Enzo will for sure... Nicole, I feel like 95% sure ... and then I'm sitting in the Final 2 and who knows what's going to happen .. who knows ...

Cody goes through the weeks...
            Then decides that Week 5 was the only time that he could have even remotely been in danger of being evicted... he says any other time that he would have sat on the block beside the person that was on the block that week .. he would have stayed .. every time...

Comment

Currently ... it's dinner time in the BB house ...

Comment

Nicole - I'm going to have to stop eating fish ... they have feelings too ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X