X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 10/24 - Day 81

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

Check out the Live Feed yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

Everybody sleeping.

Comment

We've been on PET CAM for about 2 hours ... as the 2nd Part of the HoH competition plays out

Comment

9:17 PM BBT

Feeds came back for a moment ... all on Nicole in the bathroom area. .... then back to PET CAM

Comment

Feeds back

Nicole and Cody playing chess

Comment

Comment

Still no sign of Enzo
              ( he's probably in the DR) ?

Cody and Nicole aren't revealing anything about the comp

Comment

Feeds on Enzo for just a few moments...

He looked like he just came out of the DR .. to the bedroom ... he was muttering to himself ..

Then said " I'm a little calmer now"

And we go back to all cams on Nicole and Cody playing chess.

Comment

Enzo is walking around ... in the kitchen .. in the SR ...he's heading to take a shower

No one has said ANYTHING yet ...

( but .. I feel like Cody won )

Comment

Enzo in the bathroom .. putting on shaving cream ...

Enzo - Oh my God, yo ... my brother is definitely going to laugh at that ****.. ****ing Enzo lost it ... ****ing finally lost my cool... **** it .. it is what it is, yo... ****ing lost my cool ...

Comment

Enzo in the shower now

Cody and Nicole still playing chess

And . now .. of all things.. we are back to PET CAM

So.. I'm calling it...

Cody won the second part of the HoH comp ...

( he's happy .. Nicole's isn't freaking out .. and Enzo is upset )

Nicole and Cody will face off LIVE on the Season Finale of BB All Stars on Wednesday....

Feeds are actually back....

Enzo still in the Shower ...
                      Nicole is eating .. saying she's bored
                      Cody was probably called to the DR during the PET CAM ...

It's 11:35 PM BBT

Comment

Enzo alone in the bedroom

Enzo to himself - **** .. Day 81... my biggest blow up of the season ... I cracked Jackie... **** .. I let everybody down ... I wasn't going to beat Cody... there was no way ...

Comment

Enzo - Nicole is going to take Cody ... in her mind... she thinks he deserves it ... deserves to go ...

Comment

Enzo - I have to come up with a bull**** question ( as a juror ) .. "Cody, would you really have taken me if you would have won the last HoH?" ... "Yeah, I would" .. there's my vote...

Comment

Enzo - man .. I had such a good chance...

Enzo - we almost pulled it off .. Jackie.. man we almost pulled it off .. now .. now we sit and wait ...

Enzo - it's so stupid.... just have ****ing fun..... that's all..... this is the last four days you will ever spend in this house. .... just ****ing have fun.... bro..... go out there and give them a question.....who gives a **** what their answer is. .... put your vote ... in the key slot .. that's it ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X