X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 10/25 to 10/28 - Day 82 to Finale

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

10/25 5:42 BBT
    Everybody is sleeping this morning.

Comment

Catching up a little from where I left off last night ...

Enzo did a little more self- talk ...and to the cam talk ...

Enzo - we'll find out Wednesday .... why didn't you get rd of Nicole, when you had the chance?... that's all I'm gonna hear.... it got me .. to the F3 ...

He says he was hoping Christmas would take out Nicole.... but then she (Christmas ) didn't win ( the HoH )

He says it's not over yet ... he will find out what his fate is on Wednesday ...
      He says he hopes if Cody wins ( against Nicole ) .. that Cody will take him to the F2 ...

Enzo talks about how Cody did the comp ( last night's HoH ) in 4 minutes...
      He says he did it in an embarrassing 37 minutes...

Enzo to himself - what was your power move this season???
      Enzo - saving Nicole.. that was my power move

He talks about the "****ty Committee" ....
      He talks about how he had wins.. but how he had to back off ....

Enzo - to my fans... I'm sorry .. I **** the bed tonight ....
      He talks about " pre-alliances" .. says he doesn't know about that ... he didn't "pregame" ...

Enzo - I came in here with a clean slate.....

Enzo - I got really upset tonight yo ... my kids are going to see me upset .. and they will be upset .. I feel bad.... but it's okay ... daddy was upset ...

He says he fought it all season .... ( getting upset )
      He also says this season was fun ... it was fun and easy to get to the end ...

He says his luck ran out in F3 ...

He talks about how being in all the alliances was fun... and how he didn't get nominated...

Enzo - crazy .. ****ing crazy.. yo

He also says that it would be insane if Nicole took Cody over him ( to the F2 ) ... because of how Cody won 7 comps .. and was never on the block

He says that it took him 37 minutes ( in the comp between him and Cody ) and yet .. they ( Cody/Nicole ) are afraid to take him to the F2 ....

Meanwhile...

Nicole and Cody are talking in the bathroom ...
      She asks him if he's thinking about his final decision ( on who to take to the F2 ) ...
      She tells Cody that she won't be mad ... if he ( is thinking of taking Enzo ) that she she knows how close they are ...

Cody tells Nicole that it's all part of the game.. and that he thinks that Enzo will understand ( meaning when he doesn't take him )

Nicole tells him that she doesn't think that she can win against him ( Cody ) or Enzo ... because she's won before .. and because [people are bitter,... and people are jealous.....

Nicole -they won't let me win twice...

Back to Enzo ... he saying he's being a "sore loser" right now ...

He talks about how if Cody takes Nicole to the F2.. and she ( Nicole ) wins... "it would be ridiculous" ...

Enzo- that would be some bitter ****ing people....

He says it would be horrible if Nicole wins for a second time...

Comment

Today ....

I wish there was more to update ...

Around 4:35 PM BBT

Nicole talking to herself ... about how she played the game.. how she thinks she deserves to win ... etc.

She says she was a target right off the bat because she had won before ...
        She talks about how she surrounded herself with strong people ..
        She says she threw all comps at the beginning....
        She says she kept her mouth shut when people told her things....

She talks about Day 28.... that's when the whole house knew that she and Cody had a F2 deal .. so that's when she had to pull away from him ... to convince the house they didn't

Other than that .. they've talked a little here and there about Christmas ... and Memphis .. and Da'Vonne .. and Janelle ... but just chit chat ... about how Christmas was pissed at Enzo, for nominating her ... about how Janelle doesn't like Nicole... and how they knew Memphis was up to something ... etc.. and about how Da'Vonne fell off quickly in the endurance comp ... just chat chat about things that happened in the house ...

Currently @ 8:20 PM BBT

Comment

Talk now is about getting Halloween candy that you loved... and that you hated ...

( I'm out ... not even gonna ask if anyone wants to jump in )

Comment

Hello ...

Here's the TOP 25 things that happened from where I left off last night ....

1. Nicole says she will be upset/sad if when she gets out Victor tells her that they aren't doing their podcast any longer.
            2. Enzo is going to look into getting a cat.
            3. Cody continues to talk in his (annoying ) accents.
            4. BB gave them ONE bottle of wine.

5. Enzo talks to Cody about when he came in 3rd place in his season. He tells him that he wanted to punch Hayden in the face for a while.. took him time to get over it. Hated being 3rd.
            He tells Cody he will be happy with 2nd place ...and his stipend.

6. Enzo tells Cody that he kept Nicole for 2 reasons ..
            ** to protect Cody.
            ** he knew she would start winning competition and in turn protect them.

7. Cody told Enzo keeping Nicole was a good move.

8. Enzo says his power move was getting Kaysar out.

9. Enzo told Cody that he has "the win" in the bag.

10. Cody tells Enzo that he wants to win Part 3 over Nicole.

11. When Enzo is in the DR, Nicole asks Cody if he's joking with her when he says he's going to cut her?

12. Cody tells her yes... and he tells her "of course" he's taking her to the F2, if he wins Part 3.

13. Nicole tells Cody that he should throw Part 3... let her win .. and that she will take him to the F2.

14. Nicole talked to herself saying that she's going to win Part 3 .. because she HAS to.

15. Enzo talks to himself saying " calm the **** down" ... "I'm losing it" ... ( he was re-reading his letter from his HoH win )

16. Nicole talks to herself a little more saying that she's taking Cody to the F2 ...

17. Nicole tells herself " congrats Nicole you are the winner of Big Brother All Stars"

18. BB gave them 3 beers ( at like 1 AM BBT )

19. As they wish they had more beer and/or wine .. .they talk about who they think will win America's Favorite

( here' are their guesses)

Enzo says ...
            David
            Tyler
            Da'Vonne -

Nicole says ....
            Da/Vonne
            Enzo

Cody says ...
            Enzo
            Da'Vonne
            Janelle

20. Cody continues to talk in his accent ..
            21. Enzo continues to ask for more alcohol

22. Enzo talks to the camera saying he was "this close" to winning $500,000 .. he talks about how both Cody and Nicole are afraid to take him to the F2...
            23. Enzo continues to talk to himself saying that he knows that Cody is going to take Nicole....
            24. He says he thinks Nicole will win
            25 - Enzo to himself - ****ing 3rd place again

Comment

Today... Monday 10/26

Nicole and Cody talked about being in the Final 2
              Cody told her that he's nervous for the jury questions ....
              He talks about his last time in F2 with Derrick ...
              He talks about all the passive/aggressive questions ...

Nicole tells him she doesn't think he has to worry about that this time...

Nicole alone talks about what the jury will ask/say to her ..
              She says they will say that she "hid behind other players"
              And they will ask her what moves she made
              She says she will talk about how she's spent more time in the house than anyone else ever..
              She was only one of two winners in the house this season ..
              She will tells them that she built a weak persona around herself, making herself look weak, so she wasn't a threat ... but at the same time .. she surrounded herself with strong players:, to keep her safe.. like ... Dani, Cody, Christmas and Ian ...
              She says she will say that since the Triple eviction .. she's got the head of the snake out ( Memphis ) ...
              She also says she will say that she won Part One of the Final HoH ... AND Part Three ( she hopes ) and that she chose to bring Cody to the F2 with her "because she's not scared of him"

Comment

Last night after I left off ...

BB gave them a bottle of wine and a deck of cards.

Enzo is still hoping that Cody will take him .. he says he knows Nicole won't .. because she's scared to ....

They played a few games of cards .. asked for more alcohol and BB gave them 3 beers...

The talking in accents continues ... ( ugh )

Cody talks about how this Final 3 .. is much better than his last Final 3 ... because he couldn't enjoy it ... because of how annoying Victoria was.

They talk about how BB told them that their families will not be at the Finale ...

Comment

Today .. Tuesday ... 10/27

Nicole worked on her speech ... saying that she should win the money because they all walk in the house with obstacles to overcome .... she had broken relationships to repair .... she had to work to minimize the target on her back from being a former winner ...

She says she didn't want to win competitions at first .. wanted to work on her social game...

She talks about having to vote Ian out .. how she pinned it on David ... etc.

She talks about how she won the first part of the Final HoH competition to get herself to where she is now ... and that she "brought Cody" .. because she's not scared of him ...
                  She says that he ( Cody ) has been the best ally for her .... the most loyal ally she's ever had...

She says that she hopes they ( the jury ) will respect her game... that winning comps didn't get her here ( to the F2 ) that "playing Big Brother" got her here.

Comment

Cody and Enzo talk about when they get out of the house ... how they are going to ignore the "haters' on social media
                    Cody says he will stay off of social media for 2 months ...

Cod and Enzo talk about Survivor ... The Challenge... etc.

Cody tells Enzo that he thinks he could do good on Survivor .. because "people his age" do well on it ... ( LOL )

Enzo says he can see someone like Christmas or David doing the Challenge...

Nicole continues to practice her speech ...

Comment

Enzo continues to talk to himself... saying Day 84.... it's over .. who will take me.. she's afraid to take me... is he ( Cody ) terrified to take me ?? ... Day 85 ... that's it ... it's done ...

Nicole asked Cody to paint her nails...
                      He did ...

They both have packed their things...

Nicole to Cody - are we the worst Final Three in history?
                      Cody - yeah .... does everyone hate us ?? .... should I be terrified to leave this house?

Comment

Currently ...

Cody is in the DR ( they just called him)
                        He just told Nicole that he doesn't feel well... he says "this house is killing him" ...

Nicole in the kitchen ...

She is teaching her ( okay trying to teach) herself to play Solitaire...

Meanwhile...

Enzo to himself ( big sigh) and then says - don't get your hopes up man

Comment

Now we have STARS

I just want to take a moment to say that this is always a bittersweet moment for me.

I know I haven't delivered you the best of the best in Live Feed Updates this season .. it's been a tough one, with work and family, the timing of the season, was an obstacle, and I apologize for not being able to be "all in" like I've been in the past.

I hope that you enjoyed catching up here at BBU.
                          I hope that you still love the connection that you have here with other BB fans like yourself, in an environment that is friendly and where you don't have to often worry about anything negative. The season didn't pan out like some had hoped it would ... but I'm glad that we even had a season.

I just want to give a shout out to our moderators Kenny, Sdkgeo, Purrwing, Shan ... you guys are awesome.... you are rock solid and I could not appreciate a set of people more than I do all of you.

To our BBU members, to those who just stop by to read, to those who did jump in those discussion threads and episode night threads, and to those of you who hang in here despite the season that BB gives, please know how much you are appreciated.

To those we lost this season (Magoopy), you will always be with us. Your name, your post, will be forever here for us to look back on an remember a better time.

And, to those who haven't checked in ( we hope you are okay ) and that you'll check in at some point in time when life allows.

I'm guessing that by the time I get home from work, the Live Feeds will be all done and so with that, I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who is here in whatever capacity. Your support means everything and you are what drives me to continue to do this season after season. Hopefully, next season, I'll do it better .

And yes, I'm going to end it with a plea ...

If you have enjoyed your time here, any support that you can give to help out is truly appreciated.

We will still be here talking about The Amazing Race, if you guys want to jump in.
                          If BB gives us a short-term Celebrity Big Brother, we'll ramp up for that one too, if you're up for it.

The website stays up and Rob does everything that he can to lower the expenses.

I will do whatever I can to chip in and make sure we can survive until the next season of Big Brother rolls around. Because I really, really do hate asking for donations, but here I am, asking for donations, but only because I love this website, I love all of you, and I don't want it to all go away.

And, like I said here somewhere before, even if you don't want to talk about anything that's on television and you just want to keep checking in on each other, especially during these uncertain times with Covid and whatnot .. then let's do that.

Let's keep in touch, let's check in with a hello, tell us about your day, just check on each other, because like it or not, we are family, at least I consider all of you my BB family, so let's don't lose touch just because Big Brother is over.

I'm rattling on ... but it's because ... it's almost over and now that we are there .. I don't want it to be.

But.. I do want to say one more time.... thank you to all of you for being here with us for another season of Big Brother.

❤️ Lexie

(we're still on STARS )

well .. half STARS ...

Comment

As we close out this season tonight .... I know it wasn't the season that we had all hoped for .... but there were some entertaining moments ... and because we all are Big Brother fans, we will just close the book on this one ... and start hoping for the next one.

We realize this kinda "lackluster" All Star season, left many of you disinterested and in a place where you just couldn't get into the discussions, as you have in seasons past.

With that said, even though the All Star season wasn't what you hoped for, we hope you enjoyed your time here and if you did, please consider making a donation, so that we can be here for the "next one".

The most enjoyable moments, despite what's happening inside the Big Brother house, are the moments that we get to see all of you sharing your thoughts through the discussions here at BBU.

We hope to keep those kind of moments going and we can't do it without your help.

Any donation is appreciated and goes directly to keep this website up and running.

Many thanks for any help you can give.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X