• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Note From Us ....

Hey BBU'ers!

So... we're FINALLY back!

Seems like it's been years.. right?

As we dive into another Big Brother Season, we reach out those of you who enjoy this website to help us keep it all going.

We took it upon ourselves ( Rob and I ) to shoulder the expenses over the past year ... especially when we all had to start dealing with all the changes that Covid 19 brought into our lives - we didn't want to ask for help to keep all this going - so we talked and decided we'd do what we could on our end to make sure the lights stayed on until all of you returned for a new season.

We did have a little help along the way (thank you - you know who you are) but we ( Rob and I ) wanted to what we could ourselves to keep BBU up and going through the down time.

Now?

We are excited to be back and ready for what we love the most - YOU and Big Brother.

If you're ready to kick back here at BBU and have a very welcome distraction from everything we all are dealing with - we're glad your here.

If you'd like to make a donation to help us - nothing has changed on that front - just click on the PayPal Button and follow the steps.

Please make sure that you either email me or leave your name right here to let me know that you made a donation.

I'm really trying to think of a fresh approach for donation buttons this year - so stay tuned for that.

Any help is much appreciated and needed as we gear up for Big Brother 22 - All Stars - it should be a good time and we don't have to wear a mask ; )

You can also sign up for the Live Feeds ( CBS All Access ) and help support BBU at the same time.

Renewing doesn't count unfortunately - it would have to be a brand up subscription .... : )

And.. there's no better time because ...

The #BB22 Cast interviews are coming Wednesday,, July 29th on the LIVE FEEDS

Get signed up now - Signing up through BBU helps support all that we do here....

Click HERE to get started

Comment

• Ms. Charlie
      Ms. Charlie commented
      Editing a comment
      I signed up on All Access through here. Do I need to do something else for live feeds?? So glad we're back together again! Will be donating shortly!!

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Ms.Charlie. The Live Feeds are part of All Access. You just go to the Big Brother page and sign in with your All Access info and then click on "Live Feeds" and you're good to go. To watch on your phone or a tablet, download the CBS app and sign in with your All Access info.

Hi! I just donated. After BBCan was shut down, I'm so excited this is going ahead!

Comment

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your support Bluerare.

Donation made, and Lexie you're right, it does feel like it's been YEARS!!

I'm working from home full time now, and will be for the foreseeable future, which means work laptop and home desktop, which means I'm going to try to improve my live feed posting skills!!!

So excited for an All Stars season, especially if some of the rumored people are true!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your donation, NicChick !

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you working from home. I'm a little afraid though that my focus will suffer with me being able to have the feeds on while I'm working. LOL

Thank you so much Bluerare and NicChick .... your support means so much!

( I'm working on your status reward )

Comment

Donation made!! Can't wait to watch, read and lurk!! I sometimes come out to play. With my limited social media skills, it's difficult,but I try!!😊😊

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much for your donation!

Yahoo!! First little donation made. Let’s get this party started!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your support, Mary4BB !

Hi everyone!! I am leaving for CA on 8/5 to visit my son, grandson, and my DIL to be. I am a little bummed out by missing it but excited to see my family. Looks like most post comments are disabled? But my .2... I don't understand how Amber, Christmas and Bailey's our consider all stars.. But I'm super excited to see Danielle, Janelle and the Nichole, Kaisar back!
      My son is actually getting married in September so it's going to be a busy month but I will try to remember to log in and support. Enjoy the rest of your summer!❀😘

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to see you ~2much~ ! Congrats to your son. Have a safe and joyous trip!

Donated

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your donation!

Thank you guys so much .... we were running on EMPTY .... I mean fumes... we appreciate you guys so much

Comment

Love my new button! I just made a move-in donation.

Comment

SO excited for Big Brother All Stars. I need an outlet for my anxiety and this is what I need! I made a small donation to celebrate. Thank you to all who post updates! I hope we have decent competitors and one or two people don't run the house. BRING IT ON.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi mimichick ! Great to see you! I hope you're right and we don't get just a couple of folks or one alliance running the house all the time. Already sounding like it may turn into a "new school" vs "old school" players with a mix of guys vs women.
          Thanks so much for your donation!

I made my first donation of the season! So glad to be back.

Comment

just sent a little something in Lexie Hope it helps a little!
        (you probs already know but the email it's coming from via paypal is [email protected])

SO EXCITED for this Season!

Comment

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you SO MUCH Shan... you did not have to do that. But ..yes.. it helps so much!

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          @Lexie no problem at all! I love my BBU family and gotta do whatever I can to help keep it going... I'd be lost without y'all even if I'm not as present/active at times... this place is like a therapy/solace for me ..has been many times over <3

Sent a donation Wednesday! Thank you Lexie for keeping us up and running all these years! 😎

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your donation, gooobs !

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X