This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 23- BBU Café

This is where you can come and talk about anything that's not Big Brother related. Chill, relax and catch up with old friends, share exciting news, wish folks happy birthday, etc...

**no politics or religious discussion**

Here you go, Walleye !

Hi everyone! Excited to get this new season started! Woot! Only 5 days until the premiere on July 7th! Woot!

Check in below and let folks know you plan on being around to discuss what's going on this season!

If you haven't already, be sure to sign up for the Live Feeds on Paramount Plus by clicking on any of our banners. Remember, the Live Feeds will be starting on Day 1 this season! You'll get to see/hear a lot of those critical conversations that we usually miss.

Comment

Im really looking forward to a more diverse cast. I hope there is better gameplay than in previous seasons. I hated it when all the white players automatically got rid of anyone different than them. Divonne was totally rite in her speech last year. Im looking forward to a great season.

Comment

P.S. I already have Paramount Plus its a great channel better than cbs all access!

Comment

KennyERJ Thanks!

Comment

So, I was just poking around the site and discovered that I last posted in 2018. I've been a wee bit absent. I've been working from home for the past almost year and a half and enjoying that. It looks like I will be able to continue to work from home for the foreseeable future. That suits me just fine. We are nearing the end of a huge project at work that will hopefully go live in October. After that, I just want to make it until November 2023, which is when I plan to retire.

I hope to participate in more conversations this season, but we shall see.

Looking forward to seeing who's still here and meeting new people.

Dee
            Last edited by DeeAnneG; 07-07-2021, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• sdkgeo
              sdkgeo commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey DeAnne. I've been working from home too. After Sepetmber I'll have to go into work one day a week, at least that is the plan for now. i'm also just hanging on, waiting to get to retirement so I can move back to Colorado to bee near my sister and her family. I'm so close I can't move now and lose the guaranteed pension. 3 years to go

Hi BBU'rs! Lookin forward to hangin out with y'all this Summer! Hope everyone is well! <3

Comment

Hi friends…I have missed you all. Survived teaching hybrid and then everyone came to school 4 days a week. We taught from home on Wednesday all year. Couldn’t miss getting COVID in February but it was thankfully mild… of course I shared it with 4 in my family…. AND I became a grandma in December 2020, which is absolutely amazing!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Helen! Good to see you back! Sorry to hear about the Covid. Glad you're doing well now! Congrats on becoming a grandma! ♥️

Did you see this story? it came up when I was looking at the Covid story….
              Big Brother's Mike 'Boogie' Malin Found Guilty of Stalking Castmate Dr Will Kirby
              What the what?!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I had seen that a couple weeks ago. Dr. Will has a 10 year restraining order against Boogie! Boogie had threatened his kids and stalked Will because Will wouldn't go on The Amazing Race with him! Boogie done lost his mind! 🤪

• DeeAnneG
                DeeAnneG commented
                Editing a comment
                I always thought Boogie rode Dr. Wil's coattails. And he lost his mind long before BB.

So ready for this season!! Glad to be back!!!!

Comment

Awww... it's great to see some people checking in!

Glad you guys are back with us!

@DeeAnneG it nice to see you again! It has been a minute!

Comment

I'm new here, looking forward to meeting new people and enjoying this season of Big Brother

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    👋 Hi and welcome gja360 !

• LCnSummer
                    LCnSummer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ~~~ waving madly at gia360.
                    So glad you joined the amazing BBU family. (<:

Welcome gja360 !!

Comment

• gja360
                    gja360 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank You!

Happy to see everyone again. Last night was fun!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh Walleye where art thou? lol Hope everything is alright. Work keeping you away?

Hello all. Even though I haven't written much, I do check in here from time to time. Right now, I'm just wondering if there is a thread here that discusses the racism in the house this year, or are we ignoring it?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X