This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 23- Discuss FINALE Episode- September 29, 2021

FINALE!- 2-hour Finale episode airs Wednesday, September 29, 2021 starting at 9/8c PM on CBS

Parts 2 & 3 of the Final HOH Competition take place and the Final HOH of the season is crowned.

The last Eviction of the season takes place giving us Jury Member 9 and leaving the Final 2.

The Jury Members vote and decide the winner! The winner receives $750,000! The Runner-up receives $75,000!

America's Favorite Houseguest (voted on by American watchers) is revealed and wins $50,000!

Should be a lot of talk, revelations and drama between all the houseguests!

HOH, Part 1 Winner: Xavier Prather

Please do NOT post spoilers here in the Episode Discussion topics. Thanks!

It's Finale Day!!!

I'm always not knowing how to feel about this day when it comes!

The word that always comes to me.. is bittersweet.. I will miss doing the Live Feed Updates and I won't miss doing the Live Feed Updates, but I will definitely miss all of you .. ( I know you are out there !! )

I have enjoyed ( sometimes struggled ) but enjoyed bringing you the live feed updates throughout this season.
    I hope that you've enjoyed being able to come here and read them.

I hope that we can do this again next season and the next and the next ... I'll be here to do my part.... we just need your help to make sure that we can cover the expenses here to actually be able to keep it all up and running.

The live feed subscriptions were next to none this time around, that little bit of commission is normally, what we try to rely on to help bridge the gap, during the off -season. Truthfully, season after season, the live feed subscriptions are less and less, as even are the discussions here at BBU.... ( I know you've noticed ) and both ( the subscriptions and the lack of discussion ) probably have a variety of f reasons behind them .. I'm sure people just don't have the time to sit and watch the Live Feeds ( like we use to back in the day .. ha! ). I know that for many ... social media throws it right out there for you, so you don't even have to be fully engaged in a website or forum to find out what's going.

Whatever the reasons are ... it's not only here .. it's throughout the entire Big Brother world .. but that's okay ... we'll keep on doing what we do here .. as long as we can. You just never know, season after season, what might happen.

And, that's why I'm here ..Tip Jar in hand .. hoping that if you did enjoy your time here ... you'll consider making a donation to help support this website.

We've always done what we can do from our own pockets, before reaching out to you, but simply put .. we can't do this without your help.
    I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I can't stress enough, the importance of donations, in order to keep this going.

I know I want to keep it going and just like I did in the off-season last year, when things were super quite here, I will continue to support this website, not only with my time, but with my own donations to help out. I hope that you will too.

Much love to all of you .... and thank you for any help you can give ... ❤️

Comment

Good evening everyone. Can’t wait to see who wins!!

Comment

Hi Mongado and all who follow!

Here we go!!!

Comment

Hey everyone 👋

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi about!

Hi there !

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Livzzz!

Hello all. It’s FINALLY here!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Comment

Hi all… it’s finally finale night!

Comment

All this right now, LIVE on the season Finale of BIG BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Comment

It's the Finaleeeeeeeee! Woot!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Purr!! Good evening!

Time for Part 2 of the Final HOH Competition!

Comment

Part Two is only three questions????

Comment

Competition name is, "Four of a Kind".

Like a giant slot machine.

There will be 3 questions. Each question will have 4 HGs as the answer.

You have to line up the correct 4 HGs that answer the question.

The HG that answers the 3 questions correctly the fastest wins Part 2 of the Final HOH!

Comment

It’s going to be something watching Big D do this one!!!!

Comment

• helenb
                        helenb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not a pretty site, I feel badly for him.. his knees

Wow Big D is having a hard time. He has even scraped skin off his knees!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X