Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 23 Cast Revealed ...

Here they are ...

You'll find a thread for each house guest within this forum....

The new cast member replacing Christie Valdiserri...

Claire Rehfuss is a 25-year-old AI engineer from New York who counts Season 3’s Lisa Donahue and Danielle Reyes as her favorite “Big Brother” duo. According to her bio, she has “written code that’s been on satellites, used in national election campaigns, and by many of the top Fortune 500 companies.”

Hannah is the youngest house guest at 21 and Tiffany is the oldest at 40.

Comment

Ok I went old school and made my predictions based on nothing but the info here lol. I like to see how right and wrong I was later on. Anyone else care to try?

Comment

Also I really like the mix this year. Not too many made up job titles this time lol

Comment

Big Brother 23 Cast Reveal Their Strategies To Win The Game

Click the PLAY button to watch right here...

Comment

What?!

Christie Valdiserri, one of the announced “Big Brother 23” houseguests, has departed the show, just days before the season premiere, due to a positive COVID-19 test and has been replaced, Gold Derby has learned. Claire Rehfuss will now take her spot in the 16-person cast...
            Expect the unexpected indeed. Christie Valdiserri, one of the announced “Big Brother 23” houseguests, has departed the show, just days before the season premiere, due to a positive COVID-19 test and has been replaced, Gold Derby has learned. Claire Rehfuss will now take her spot in the 16-person cast (see the full cast here). In

Comment

The new cast member replacing Christie Valdiserri...

Claire Rehfuss is a 25-year-old AI engineer from New York who counts Season 3’s Lisa Donahue and Danielle Reyes as her favorite “Big Brother” duo. According to her bio, she has “written code that’s been on satellites, used in national election campaigns, and by many of the top Fortune 500 companies.”

Comment

Meet The 'Big Brother' Season 23 Houseguests (Video)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X