X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week One

CBS Big Brother 23

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Don't miss out!! Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!

The price has dropped but the content has expanded as CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long! (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use.

We appreciate any support!

Missed the episode discussion but did a quick read. Seems we are mostly on same page about this season and HGs. So looking forward to reading your thoughts and reconnecting with you.

Comment

Posted a quick breakdown of tonight's events HERE

You can always catch up on what's happening on the Live Feeds HERE

Comment

I left a lot of typing over in the Live Feed Updates forum...
        Hope you guys will check out what happened on the Live Feeds last night and come back by to talk about all the craziness

Comment

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          Lexie,
          I really enjoy reading the lfu's... you and javandee often crack me up. ((<:
          Thank you

It seems Frenchie is over sharing his game plans.

Comment

• Livzzz
          Livzzz commented
          Editing a comment
          Big Time!😂

I've been peeking in off and on while I work, and I really hope that the twists of this season wreck alliances. One of the reasons I stepped away for awhile was because of the group mentality picking off the minority. I hear alliances forming and just want them wrecked.
        Last edited by DeeAnneG; 07-08-2021, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I don't have the feeds, but really liked Frenchie last night. He does seem to be sharing his plans a LOT, from what I am seeing on the updates. I do think these twists are designed to stop the huge 8 and 9 member alliances from day 1 so that it is interesting and hopefully it will deter any showmances. Frenchie though seems to be creating a 6 person alliance?

Comment

So much for live feeds lol. I haven’t been able to watch anything yet…

Comment

Originally posted by Walleye View Post
              So much for live feeds lol. I haven’t been able to watch anything yet…
              I got to watch Dogs and Cats

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                They are cute but not for hours lol

I’ve watched ten minutes of feeds and I’m sorry to say Frenchie has hohitis already lol. He talks way too much.

Comment

• Shmennifer
                Shmennifer commented
                Editing a comment
                He may have come too strong out of the gate

Kyland needs to like you know like, like stop saying like

Comment

• Livzzz
                Livzzz commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi everybody! So Frencie the cool is feeling too hot.😂. Way too much scheming and wheeling dealing. I can’t imagine being in there. As they were all fake laughing and in weird little uproars, it actually made me nervous. So I think Frenchie is right that things will blow up, only the boy doesn’t see it’s HIS stuff that’s gonna blow. I’m still learning these peeps and glad we have all newbies. The fun begins, and, really, enough of the kittens. And big Derek is sooo intense… he just can’t chill even for a moment… I like his energy but it’s intense!

So donation made… hoping to see many old and new folks here this year. Such a nice site.

Comment

Haven’t started watching live feeds yet. Thinking that maybe TPTB got into Frenchie’s head and was pushing the Donnie personna onto him

Comment

Yikes Fenchie is over playing. Eagerly await noms.

Comment

Alyssa and Kyland nominated.
                    Frenchie telling Alyssa and others he was manipulated into nominating her

Comment

• KennyERJ
                      KennyERJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, what happened to Frenchie not nominating any women! He's going to have a lot of folks after him.

• Livzzz
                      Livzzz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He’s a contender for worst HOH ever… train wreck!

• Shmennifer
                      Shmennifer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When everyone was shocked that he nominated a woman, I thought, well he kind of had to, he has an alliance with (literally!) e v e r y o n e else!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X