This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion Rules

Keep the conversation civil and on topic.

We are not super strict about remaining on topic throughout the day, we know that often times the live feeds are down and the discussions make take a turn here and there.

Often times, in those down times, the slightly off -topic discussions can be entertaining, we just ask that if it gets too off-topic, you can hop over to the BBU Café to continue - leave a comment and others will follow you right on over - - and that will leave the Live Feed Discussion thread intact - in case someone is just coming over to actually check out what you guys have been discussing about what's happened on the live feeds that day. an d they won't have to go through pages and pages of off topic entertainment to find out.

We are super strict about being civil.

No one wants to be bullied but everyone loves a good debate. There is a difference.

Comments that personally insult other members, will be removed.

If your comment is deleted, it was done with thought and purpose, and is not open for debate., especially in the forum. If you have a question, you can email me ( Lexie ) or a moderator.

On this website - We are not going to debate racism on either side of the fence. If your post is about racism , it will be deleted.

There can be/should be be good healthy, important , need to be had discussions about the world and racism - however this is NOT the place to have them.

We do not have the man power to monitor discussions that are so heavy ( not saying they are not important - they are ) BUT ... not here in this forum.. at this time.

Please keep the game talk - game talk.

Updated

On this website - We are not going to debate racism on either side of the fence. If your post is about racism , it will be deleted.

There can be/should be be good healthy, important , need to be had discussions about the world and racism - however this is NOT the place to have them.

We do not have the man power to monitor discussions that are so heavy ( not saying they are not important - they are ) BUT ... not here in this forum.. at this time.

Please keep the game talk - game talk.

We are not taking a stand either way, we simply do not have the man power or the time, to monitor discussions that need to be had in some other platform. I completely understand that views and feelings are strong on certain subjects, but not here, not at this time.

We are here for the fun and the love of this GAME.

We do what we do here for the love of this GAME and for the love we have for our members.

We have to have some rules, some boundaries, I hope everyone can truly understand that.

Also, emailing me hate mail, and threatening me with death, won't bring back a deleted post.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said and I agree 100%!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X