This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week Two

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Don't miss out!! Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!

The price has dropped but the content has expanded as CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long! (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use.

We appreciate any support!

Maxxum26 I wanted to answer a few of your questions from the other discussion thread.
    I think I'm going to be fairly alone in saying that I would love to see Brent win this HOH. I feel I'm the back of my mind, that he really started leading Frenchie in his HOH (as much as anyone can lead that hot mess express) and I'm curious to see what is angle truly is. Is he dedicated to the alliance, and to Frenchie? Or was he just blowing smoke to keep the peace and the target off himself.
    I do not want to see Frenchie leave next week, but he's also not one of my picks to win at this point. I want to see what he's like when he doesn't hold the 'power.' Perhaps he'll calm down and form true alliances instead of trying to make a final 2 with every player in the house. The person I most don't want to see win is Sarah Beth. There's just something about her....I don't know what it is exactly yet. After last night I don't want to see Alyssa leave, she's really digging into the game now. I like Travis, but he can go. He's not done much game wise at this point. I hoped to see a lot more scrambling and dealing from him then we did. I would have enjoyed seeing the backdoor Derek X plan succeed. Simply because it would have really started the season off with a bang and higher level of game play then we see typically.

Comment

Hi All. 1st post of the year. I don't like Frenchie. Opinion on the others to follow. Hope you all are well.

Comment

I’m so happy Kyland won HOH! Derek X should be safe this week and some others will be squirming. This should be a much less messy week than last.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree! So glad Kyland won... for now anyway, lol. I mean, I was happy that Frenchie won HOH at first! lol

So people are catching on that Brent was running the show quite a bit the first week. To be honest it took me awhile to realize that as well lol. Kyland though...I don't feel he will be as easily led as Frenchie was. Kyland is in two alliances right? Plus his teammates are safe. Depending on who wins the Wildcard, he could have very few options for nominations.

Comment

I was glad Kyland won last night. After reading the updates, I'm thinking he already has HoHitis. Who says out loud "I get to ask the questions and I don't have to answer any questions." You can think that and be cagey, but you don't right out and say it. Subtlety and interpersonal skills are lost arts in that generation.

Comment

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          Geo… he’s one of the cast with neuro divergence … is that a factor?

I don’t understand this obsession over ‘why are there other alliances forming’ that some of these people have. They do know that it is okay in Big Brother for more than one alliance to be in the house. It is allowed. Just because they formed an 8 person alliance doesn’t mean that’s the only one allowed all season. The arrogance is annoying.

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          I know, right. Who ever made that rule?

Lots of tears flowing as they come back from the nomination ceremony

Comment

Now this is Big Brother. Tears and drama.

Tiffany has Whitney and Brent pegged as drifters.

Comment

So glad Frenchie is on the block!! Woot! Sweat it out boy! He's such a good liar (scary!) that he may just turn it around and not be evicted even if he doesn't win the POV and if he does win the POV, you know damn good and well that he's not using it to take Britini off the block! lol

Comment

Frenchie just said, "I honestly would have been offended if I wasn't on the block"! I call BS. I think Frenchie is full of nothing but BS!! I think 90% of what comes out of his mouth is BS! I may be wrong but that's the feeling I get watching/listening to him talk. I would avoid him in real life because that's what my intuition tells me. **shrugs** IDK.

Comment

• helenb
                helenb commented
                Editing a comment
                I totally agree!

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wasn't he the one in his promo packet to say he is a mega super fan? That he "knows" how to play the game?
                After seeing his game play, I'd have to say he don't know shi+. He sucks at this.

I am glad to see Frenchie on the block. By being on the block we may see a new side to him. But even if he doesn't when veto is he going to be saafe? I thought that the slaughterhouse alliances plan was to get out a girl this week. Brent is definitely a sly player. Why is Derek X upset. I really like Sarah Beth, she reminds of Nicole A.

Comment

Frenchie is a big ol' drama queen! He is really enjoying thinking he's king of the castle... exposing the Slaughterhouse alliance, that he not only started but named! The only two he didn't expose were Xavier & Derek F. and of course he wants them to think they owe him their life (aka their vote for him to stay) because he didn't expose them!

Comment

• CubbyBrother
                  CubbyBrother commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is actually scary to think that when he goes home week two what is going to hit him. Being the super fan that he is I’m sure he reads and follows all the forums like this one. When he sees he’s dead last in the popularity polls and that his HOH was one of the biggest disasters (jokes) in BB history, he’s going realize a huge attitude assessment. I’m struggling to think a bigger eye opener for someone exiting the house (minus some of the racial controversies of the past).

Frenchie thinks he is like Dan and can slither out of this. He thinks that by telling people he's ok with going home that they won't vote him out, ala Will. He doesn't understand that he doesn't have the charm of either Dan or Will and people have seen those games.

Comment

Yay! Derek X won veto again. Noms stay the same. I can't wait to see the Frenchie meltdowns all week.

I'm actually torn. If he wasn't such a jerk I'd want to see him around longer just for the train wreck entertainment.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X