This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week Three (3)

A new HoH has been crowned! What will this next week bring?

his thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Don't miss out!! Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!

The price has dropped but the content has expanded as CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long! (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use.

We appreciate any support!

Comment

What did y'all think of Derek X and Hannah celebrating when they Xavier won the HoH. You know they were throwing that.

Comment

• javandee
        javandee commented
        Editing a comment
        It was hilarious! Honestly smart to a degree, no blood, but I feel getting Brent out is pretty good on a resume at the same time.

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        But if they had won, the plan to get Brent out wouldn't work because he is on their team. That tells me they are all in on the plan to get Brent or Whitney out.

So, what's the feeling on how long the teams are going to stay together? Is Xavier the last HOH with teams? Do they eliminate four and get down to 12 houseguests and then tell them they are on their own?

Also, if she thinks she might be in trouble this week it may be wise for Whitney to volunteer over Derek X to play in the Wildcard Comp.

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking it may last until the jury starts. That seems like a good break point.

Tiffany won the Wildcard comp but didn't take the safety.

Comment

So it seems Xavier is trying just a bit too hard to keep Brent from being upset about going on the block, and while I understand Xavier's reasoning... thinking the whole house will go an entire week without anything being leaked, well.... it's Big Brother. That's never going to happen!!
        Azah also might be the sweetest person ever but she's going to blow up her own game if she's not careful with this devotion to Britini.

Also Lexie I am so sorry I couldn't help out today, I was gone most of the day. My husband works days one week and nights the next, so next week he'll have the TV during the day mostly. I'm deaf in one ear so trying to listen on a laptop or phone won't work for me! I'll jump in when I can and help out in the evenings though! The following week I'll be able to help during the day again 😊
        thank you for all you do!

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree java, Xavier is trying to keep Brent from being upset, but I'm not sure why. With the exception of maybe Whitney I think almost everyone wants him out or at least is ok if he is the next to go. Does he have something on X that X is afraid will get out?

• javandee
          javandee commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think so, not that I can recall. I wonder if it is the lawyer in him. Keeping things calm, not letting people get heated, is probably a goal for him in his job? I mean, if pretty much the entire house wants him out, and this is well before jury still... let Brent be mad.
          Brent isn't dumb, he's full of himself, but not dumb. I knew he wouldn't fall for it, especially with Frenchie getting in his head right before he left.

One thing that Azande said to X is true… he is trying too hard to keep Brent calm. Brent is now on high alert bc X talked with him about it, so no calm coming from him. Just put up Whitney and Brent and be done with it. This finessing isn’t gonna last all week long. Brent is everyone’s target, so go for it. I would love it to work for all of them, but it’s not going to. I just hope Brent leaves. These players are savvy and I think it’s going to be a good season.

Comment

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          I liked A's points when Xavier talked to her, just shoot your shot, it’s a game….

Tears from Britini again. At least Xavier is comforting her.

Comment

Pretty please Big Brother Gods don’t let Brent win this veto. He gots to GO! His ego is to much

Comment

• Livzzz
            Livzzz commented
            Editing a comment
            From your lips to God’s ears.

Why didn't Xavier nominate Brent and Whitney together?

Comment

• javandee
            javandee commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Whitney is his option if the POV is used maybe. I'm not certain though.

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            His logic was a little hard to follow, but he's trying to make it look like Brent isn't the target and keep him calm this week. He thought if he put up one of Xavier's target he could play it off as wanting to get out one of Brent's targets and putting up Brent as a pawn was to let him play in the veto to help.

The house is United in their target. I hope Britain comes down off the block bc I wouldn’t mind Brent realizing full blast he is the target. He’s gonna be embarrassed if he goes out this week bc this is a full blown blindside if they don’t waiver. The game is going to get much harder because there is a genuine sense of community in there. It’s as though Frenchie’ mayhem making has United them for now.

there are some very thoughtful players in there. Tiffany is a master… she was focused on the disruption after the wildcard and is making amends while maintaining her assertiveness. The cookout is a powerhouse right now. Very strategic are Derek X, X, Zyland, Claire, Hannah, Whitney. Derek F seems focused on putting on a show for us…and he’s not too entertaining to me anyway. Alyssa is quite sharp but the showmance is now on display and she’s worried as she should be. Christian is laying very low and not showing his cards. Aside from Tiffany, my fave is Sara Beth… that woman is doing exactly what she said she would, seeming sweet and innocent, which I think she is naturally, but laser focused on this game. Zyland is protective of her and willing to dump her in the end; he’s underestimating her I think. Brent is a dead man walking.

Comment

Does Azah know what game she is playing. She tells xavier she can't deal with people that lie and manipulate, and she can't be coridal. This isn't lets make friends, it's BB.

She knows the game apparently as she knows the difference between a floater and a coaster, but she apparently didn't think she would need to be flexible.

Comment

• javandee
              javandee commented
              Editing a comment
              I think she is using that as her excuse to not like Brent, rather then just say she doesn't like the guy. She defended Frenchie a lot, because she liked him on a personal level. Frenchie lied like a rug lol

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL... good points. In playing big brother, you can't ~~TRUTH~~ your way to $750,000.00.

I just re read her bio and she says:
              My life’s motto is…
              “You haven’t started living until you’ve started living for others.” This motto might not serve me the best in this game though… we’ll see!..."

~~>but her strategy for winning is at odds with her life motto..

What is your strategy for winning the game?
              Spot the power players early and annihilate or divide them one by one! Play for MYSELF, not the house. I’m hoping my amiable appearance will cause the guests to let their guards down with me. I want every House guest to feel like they have me in their pocket.

~~>> I'm so confussseled., Yah can't have peeps feel like they have you in their pockets if your mad that they are lying.

Anyone else think Brent is (internally) super regretting sending Frenchie home?

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              No cause in his mind he’s already won this game. He’s clueless that the whole house is in on the plan this week to get rid of him

• javandee
              javandee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hopefully after the veto he figures it out! I don't want to see an entire peaceful house all season honestly. We need at least some drama!!! 🤣

Originally posted by javandee View Post
            Hopefully after the veto he figures it out! I don't want to see an entire peaceful house all season honestly. We need at least some drama!!! 🤣
            LOL... the only drama will be Brit's creation of TOILET PAPER GATE. ...her escalation of the over under debate. She better be careful or social media might call her a ~

Toilet Paper Karen.

Comment

ROFL, Christian and Alyssa just got busted kissing by Azah as she walked through their room. She asked them if they were getting up to mischief. They want to play it off as a "staring contest". hahahahaha

This after Xavier caught them making out in HoH, although I'm not entirely sure he knew what was going on under the blanket.

Comment

• javandee
                javandee commented
                Editing a comment
                I seriously don't know how those two continue to think they are 'hiding' anything from the rest of the house!

• SmilemakerRDH
                SmilemakerRDH commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s quite funny that they think nobody knows…but they are literally always together and always cuddling. Not obvious at all

• Summerbbfan
                Summerbbfan commented
                Editing a comment
                So Frenchie was not off wanting to break them up.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X