X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week Four (4)

New HoH-Christian

A lady may finally go home this week.

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Don't miss out!! Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!

The price has dropped but the content has expanded as CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long! (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use.

We appreciate any support!

Comment

You know I can't say I'm happy or not happy with the nominations. I don't really emotionally want anyone out at this point other than Derek F. (seriously what is he doing there except laying around all day), but even there I don't dislike Derek F. I'm just tired of him laying around and running his mouth. Put up or shut up. I like Hannah and I like Whitney ok. Now that Frenchie and Brent are gone there's noone I am wanting evicted.

My favorites are Derek X, Xavier, Tiffany, Kyland, Claire
      Least favorites are Derek F, Azah, Alyssa

The moves will be interesting. I know Xavier wants to make sure Hannah doesn't go home, but how far will he go?

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree on your favorites and least favorites… Do you think DF is there because of his famous father?

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. What has he done, except be a host for their Big Blue Couch.

Do you think that it will be a different game once they get rid of the teams? Why did he nominate Hannah? She seems like she has been laying low. I do not care fr Alyssa either.

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        They know Hannah is really smart , call her the BB encyclopedia… I heard someone say she’s been lying low but is a true threat…

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not really an Alyssa fan either. I kind of think the game won’t be much different when teams are gone. I do think Christian is a big threat, so I’d like to see him gone sooner than later.

I live for Big D’s quips!!!

Comment

The HGs are very methodical probably why we don’t have drama. Thinking this might change because of loyalty within teams, alliances and individual side person. With all these combinations, how will they decide on nominations? Any nomination will step on somebody’s team, alliance or side person. Could get interesting.

Comment

With the team aspect this season there are at least four levels of allegiances.

Team
          Alliance
          Side piece/parachute
          Friendships

Sometimes I'm not sure what takes precedence with some of these folks.

Comment

The Cookout may be the best alliance from early on ever. They are loyal and quiet and confident in each other. I’m a fan.

Comment

• Shmennifer
              Shmennifer commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too! They are playing very well. I hope Hannah manages to stay.

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Do they ever get together? I do like Xavier and Kyland.

How do you think Claire's safety will affect her game?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X