This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week 7

It's eviction day in the Big Brother 23 house and a new Head of Household will take control of the week!

Get ready for the drama!

If you like spending your time here at BBU and reading the Live Feed Updates, please consider making a donation to help support this website.

Without your support ... BBU and the opportunity to bring all the Live Feed Updates to you would not be possible

We appreciate any support ❤️

I try to remind myself that lying and scheming are integral to BB, but I am having trouble when Hannah, in talking to Xavier, refers to “ our pawns” and in her case means Dx with whom there seems to be such genuine affection on his part. He and Clare called the alliance tho they may not have taken themselves completely seriously. And the big alliance has 2 clueless players, Big D and Azah, who never get out of bed and have a very poor grasp of the game. So those floaters will sail to the end. Please let Dx get HOH….pleeeeese! Then he can clue in Alyssa who already suspects that there’s a racially motivated alliance, and maybe they could at least throw a monkey wrench in things to make it interesting.

Comment

I would like to see anyone but members of the cookout win tonight's HOH. I feel really sorry for Brittany.

Comment

The worst thing about tonight is that we don’t get to see Derek F go into the diary room and say “I evote Britini” or whatever he says EVERY time he goes in there. So much of they show is scripted….after 23 seasons what is so difficult about the simple line……”I vote to evict”……. I think even Julie gets a kick out of it.

Comment

For me this season, I hate the way most don’t wait for Julie to say thank you before they do their shout outs. Common courtesy, and simple BB history for anyone that’s ever watched.

Comment

This season is so predictable....whatever happens this week I just wish it would backfire and really shake the house up

Comment

Can anyone tell me when BB ever had a competition made for simply brute strength? Not strength and agility, not strength and intelligence. Nothing but strength, as Derek F has been whining about since last night. I liked him at first, but man oh man. I cannot handle the poor me song from anyone.

Comment

Agreed. He is really getting on my nerves with the 'nothing is tailor made for me' sad song.

Comment

Knowing that all of the cookout alliance can't win the money, who is lowest in the group, and who is going to be final two? We know that they want to be final 6, but then is it going to be a game of May the best end up as final 2, @another thing, I noticed that Sarah Beth keeps losing ground in the ratings, why don't people like her? I really hope that Derek X avoids the block.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
                    CubbyBrother commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My guess right now is Hannah and Derek F in the final two (ok, that’s my hope). I think Ky/Azah are on the bottom of the alliance and I also think Azah and Big D are wise enough to try to chop Tiffany ASAP. However, I think for my hope to happen is the final three need to be Hannah, Tiff and Big D. Neither of the two will beat Hannah on the wall and pretty sure neither can beat her in a mental comp.

Hannah is prepared and knows the games as well as anyone who has entered the house for the time.

Obviously, Xavier is the key to this whole thing and where he gets HOH in final 4-5 is crucial.

Also, very biased towards Hannah as she lives quite close to where I do.

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
                    NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My final 2 would be X and Ky, because in my honest opinion, these 2 are the ones you continually hear saying the CO comes first. I know the others want us to believe in them, but in reality, look at the weeks where Tif and Hannah tried to flip the votes and keep people, such as Christian who is bad for the CO because he is a comp beast. Azah and Big D have considered flipping and they really don't contribute anything. X and Ky have both said it is what's needed to get rid of their side people. Mark my words, Hannah and Tif will try again this week to flip the votes. Also, if Ky and X have to be the ones to take out everyone's extra person, Tif and Hannah probably think they could scoop up the jury votes. I hope when it gets down to the Co that Tif and Hannah are first and second to go to jury.

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
                    NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    By the way, I want Xavier to win it all, and I do hope Derrick X wins AFP

Big D is just irrelevant but when he speaks, I want to run away. He is worse than that guy who waS on the season with Rachel’s sister who slept all day long. I’m blanking on his name the same way I am trying not to hear Big D.😂

Comment

• Lynette
                    Lynette commented
                    Editing a comment
                    McCrae comes to mind. Amanda’s BF that season.

If Derek X does not go up and Xavier stays, which he will, Derek X will have the alliance figured out. Such a shame he can’t just win out. He’s definitely my fave. Tiffany and Xavier are masterful but to me not like able. HannaH is a rockstar. Kyland is on my last nerve… be interesting to see him dump Sara Beth bc he has to know there are slim to non chances she can survive. And the coasters, Azah and Big D are really undeserving.
                  Heres hoping the Cookout has to face real challenge real soon to make it interesting.
                  Last edited by Livzzz; 08-21-2021, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I certainly haven’t seen it and don’t know if was addressed. Is everyone aware that Azah was the lone vote to keep Britini and, if yes, what is the feeling from The Cookout? Any backlash from someone within not voting that way?

Comment

• belle1
                      belle1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She told the CO members that she was voting that way. Same with Tiff when DX and Clair on block. To Azah’s credit she did say she would vote to evict Britini but others thought that would alert others about the CO. I think they are ok with not voting against their side people as long as there are enough votes to get target out.
                      Last edited by belle1; 08-21-2021, 01:08 PM.

Well Derek X is definitely a golden opportunity to evict this week if they can make it happen.

Comment

I came here to vent, but I see others are saying much the same thing. I was a live feed watcher from the very first season and I have been coming here since 2003 or2004. But I have not watched much the past few seasons for several reasons…. One is that my new husband could not understand why I would like to watch something with all that lying and backstabbing He could never understand…I had watched religiously 19 or 20 seasons. Another reason was the celebrity season. I did not care for that at all.
                      Anyway, quite by accident, I saw that my TV had recorded the first show this season. I loved the diversity and was immediately hooked. I do understand “the Cookout’s” platform, but that has made the show so predictable. Like many more, Derek X has become my favorite. I hate, hate, hate that so many act like they care for him, made deals with him, and are now turning on him. Even if he made it to F2, he would not win because Cookout has stacked the jury. I thought that was the original idea. Now, it would not matter if they lost a member or two because they all are going to jury.
                      I love Hanna! I thought there could be a romance between her and Derek. Don’t see that happening now. I did like Kyland, but he lost me with his circle talk and really made me mad gaining the trust of several and turning on them. I liked Big D for a few minutes, but he is crass & selfish.
                      Aside from Hanna, I will be rooting for Xavier and Tiffany. They have very different histories, so Tiffany is probably an underdog. I will be anxious to see how she behaves going forward.

Comment

I love Hannah too. I'm also liking Xavier and Claire. I go back and forth with Tiffany LOL. Alyssa is ok.
                        My least three favorites are Ky ( omg please get him out soon), Azah (does nothing) and Big D (agreed on him being selfish, and a big whiner)
                        Last edited by lyriele2; 08-21-2021, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• cpamama
                          cpamama commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I, too, go back and forth with Tiffany! I really want to root for her because 1. she is the oldest 2. she has done alright for herself with her background 3. She is very smart about planning and making moves. However, she is a little bit hard-headed and a bit of a bully. I am hoping that I can root for her going forward. We will see. If she were to somehow save Baby D over Claire, then I would be a big fan.
                          Last edited by cpamama; 08-21-2021, 04:51 PM. Reason: misspelled bully

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X