This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week 12 - F3 to F2 to Winner of BB23

It's the last week inside the Big Brother 23 house...

Tonight's Veto Ceremony will take place Live, along with the Live Eviction.

Then .. the 3 part Head of Household Competitions will play out over the course of the next few days to bring us to Wednesday, September 29th Season Finale.

We're here until the end and we're glad you are too!

It's been a pleasure doing this with all of you again this season.

If you like spending your time here at BBU and reading the Live Feed Updates, please consider making a donation to help support this website.

Without your support ... BBU and the opportunity to bring all the Live Feed Updates to you would not be possible

We appreciate any support ❤️

I love all you people out here and obviously we are all engaged (and have been for years) but I cannot believe the high percentage of people that don't want Big D in the final two. And that, in itself, why whoever has the choice better take him to the final two.

The object of the game is to win $750,000 -- if you are going to beat Big D with no questions asked---you take Big D---you don't even entertain another notion---no way, no how. You don't care who finishes second, third, etc---you win the $750,000 for yourself.

And---come on wouldn't be worth two minutes of your time to watch Big D lay out exactly how he ran the game for three months. Just him rationalizing it to himself and NOBODY else would be worth my time.

Comment

• lyriele2
      lyriele2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, listening to big D explain how he was a great mastermind and ran the game certainly would be entertaining lol. As long as he is next to X and loses BIG, I'm good with that😁

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      It certainly has been "entertaining" listening to Big D saying he and X have played the same game, people have compared him to Dr. Will, he's controlled every HOH and Veto decision, etc. But when pressed by Azah, he reallly couldn't give any concrete examples of anything he has done. I can't wait to hear his answers to the jury questions and watch the eye rolling.

Still praying for a Big D-Ahza F2. I soooooooo need to watch those 9 faces during the finale. Someone could get their PhD in Sociology or Psychology of Game Theory writing a thesis over this season.

Comment

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      I came in for the same comment. X deserves that as Karma for his mismanagement (in my opinion) of the short game. He was always going to face someone else in a crapshoot, but to knowingly boot someone who had pretty demonstrated they would take him to the end, for someone who pretty much wouldn't, demands a blood sacrifice.

It's time for America to crown their favorite Houseguest from Big Brother 23!

AFH gets $50,000 this season!
    It's time for America to crown their favorite Houseguest from Big Brother 23!

Comment

For AFH this season you can only vote once per device PER day... that's it! Only have 1 device so I already got my vote in!

I voted for Claire.

Who are you all voting for?
      Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-24-2021, 06:36 PM. Reason: Corrected info about how often you can vote

Comment

• lyriele2
        lyriele2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Voted for Claire as well.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        You CAN vote once per day! I voted yesterday and today on my phone and my husband’s phone. Voted for Derek X.

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        I voted for Claire.

I think I'm going to also vote for Claire!!

I have to say, I seriously lost any respect or sympathy I had for Ky tonight. I feel he almost ruined what the Cookout was aiming for to a degree. He made it.... less? I don't know how to word it.
      Bringing other house guests families into it is wrong. Every time. Bringing a minor into it, doubly wrong in my book. I truly think he was so upset about the fact that X beat him... not that he didn't take him to the end, but simply that he beat him, that he was attempting to push X into throwing a punch, thus disqualifying him from the game. Thus....X didn't beat him.
      I understand the blindside hurt, I understand he wanted to be told, but they literally did this exact same thing to player after player all season long. Ky himself was involved in doing that exact thing to others. They've been doing it since Brent, for different reasons depending on who was being voted out. It was not any less painful to the others that it happened to.
      I'm glad Julie and BB essentially stopped it when they did. I cannot even begin to imagine how X's family felt watching that.

Anyways, those are my feelings. I'm still rooting for X to win. I would like to see Big D take 2nd. Claire for AFP. I've enjoyed this time with all of you again this year!!

Comment

• lyriele2
        lyriele2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes big props to X for not losing it. I know alot of people found it entertaining and it would have been if Ky had just been a bit of a poor sport. But he crossed the line and I found it pretty nasty and just sad.

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        lyriele---it's very sad as Kyland above all was playing the Big Brother game in a way we've seen it before---he's been loyal, been conniving, been a liar--all the traits of Big Brothers of the past---while very much staying focused on the mission of The Cookout.

All that respect I had for the "game play" vanished in a 60 clip, on that I am sure will tarnish him for a while and one that he, hopefully, already deeply regrets.

It's kind of sad that in his closing comments that he hopes he gets to play again as that short burst clearly will eliminate him from ANY possibility of coming back.

• lyriele2
        lyriele2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed on all counts, Cubby. And I swear it seemed like he was almost trying to get X to lose it and throw a punch.
        His family actually released a statement saying that Kyland let the week and his emotions get the best of him and that they believe this will be a humbling and enlightening experience for him. Let's hope so, though in his interviews afterwards he seemed to show no remorse ( at least not yet) and claimed he just 'spoke the truth'. I really hope BB never brings him back just for high drama reasons, but I can't imagine they would.
        It will be interesting, though, to see how he votes, should X make final 2.
        Such a disappointment to this season. I never really liked the guy, but like you any respect I might have had for his gameplay vanished in those very uncomfortable, mean spirited few minutes.
        Last edited by lyriele2; 09-24-2021, 10:16 PM. Reason: Added comment

I voted for Derek X. I like Claire but Derek did more in the game. Claire just followed Tiffanys lead.

Comment

Xavier won Part 1 of the Final HOH Competition!

Comment

Yay! Any bets that Azah wins part 2😁

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Of she does, and end up wining the third part, who does she take with her to the final 2. It would be something to watch how Big D and Azah convince people to vote for them.

• Mongado22
            Mongado22 commented
            Editing a comment
            I sure hope so!

Does anyone know what the Part 1 combo was? I’ve been peopling all day. No time to find out yet.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            I read that they were balancing on surf boards and Azah fell off when she was losing her balance and then water squirted her in the face. Derek fell first. X had to push him up just to get him on the board.

AFH corrected info: There is a maximum of one (1) vote per device per day during the Voting Period.

Voting ends September 29, 2021 at 9am PT/12noon ET

You can use any/all devices that you can send a SMS text message from.

Text the name of the HG you're voting for to 97979.

Comment

X and Big D are having a difficult time with F-2 name. I think it should be “Black & Bald” 😊

Comment

I read yesterday Big D and Xavier settled on Bald-Assed Men (BAM) for their twosome name………..They changed it again and as of now it is The Black Ops.
              Last edited by Lynette; 09-26-2021, 06:14 PM. Reason: Name changed again.

Comment

Two of the 3 finalist are some of the biggest floaters in BB history.

Derek, won ZERO the entire game, he didn’t win one HOH, Veto, Prize competition, nothing.

Azah, who even Derek said, hid in her room the entire season, she won exactly zero also, except for the one HOH at the end of the season when there were only a few people left in the house and she rolled a ball. Besides that, she did NOTHING, had no hand in anyone going home, nothing.

Xavier played well and has a 99.9% chance of winning, unless by some weird act of God he doesn’t make it to the final two.

Worst season I have ever seen. The only reason some of these scrubs, like Azah and Derek are even still in the game are because of the “Team” bull**** they added at the beginning. One strong player on your team wins and the rest of the team stays safe for the week. That protects the losers in the game. Also the racist Cookout, that CBS no doubt concoted. This season was a total fix.

Comment

Not only did Azah only roll a ball, but I think X threw that comp to her anyway.
                  X needs to win this thing, or the whole season is a bust for me. Big D won't win against either of them, which is one consolation, but Azah winning would be almost as bad.

Comment

• sdkgeo
                    sdkgeo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was thinking the same thing about X throwing it. He kept pace with her and then on the last ball he knew he was rolling it too hard.

Part 3 is usually a toss up. It could go either way. No matter who wins though is taking Derek to the F3 because he's done nothing.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X