This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 7/9 - Day 3

Don't miss out!! Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!

The price has dropped but the content has expanded as CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long! (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use.

We appreciate any support!

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Whew... these early days are exhausting... so many WORDS

In trying to piece it all together ....

Here's a quick look

Christian won the WIldcard Comp, making him safe this week, taking him off the table for Frenchie to backdoor
    Christian was also able to give another HG safety - he chose Xavier

Frenchie was targeting Brent - but that changed after they talked and shook hands

The "Butchers" alliance was formed...
    Frenchie/Derek F/Christian and Kyland

Some where along the way Frenchie lost trust in Christian and Kyland

Frenchie's new target ( for now ) is Derek X

Frenchie who said he did not want to nominate a woman begged Sarah Beth to be a pawn

The girls didn't take kindly to it.

Travis and Frenchie talked ... and for now are all squared up ...

Also, there's a "Cookout" alliance of the Core 4 of Tiffany/Azah/Derek F and Xavier ... which has sub members of perhaps Hannah and Kyland

Catch up HERE

Nominations should be sometime today .....

(( that means A LOT more WORDS )

Comment

Currently @ 6:20 AM everyone is sleeping ( finally )

Comment

Like what we do here?

Like the Live Feed Updates?

( I accept TIPS )

Seriously though.... The BBU PayPal button is right up there at the top of the page .. and if you are enjoying your time here at BBU.. please consider making a donation to help us keep everything going.

We've increased the bandwidth ( you know we also pull it back during the summer months ) but with the first eviction coming up, we're doing what needs to be done in order to keep the website up and running as effectively and pinch our pennies at the same time , as the show moves forward and hopefully the drama increases.

Thanks for any support!

Comment

Catching us up ....

Comment

Whitney and Britini talking about the drama surrounding Derek X last night ...

Whitney - I think my own teammate is going to go home this week ... he ( Derek X ) did fess up and tell us the truth about everything but I think it's too late

Comment

Whitney to Britini - I want my team and your team to at least work together....until teams are over.
              Britini - I'm 100% down for that
              Whitney - t3 of of my favorite people are on your team.... the only one that is missing is Tiffany

Comment

Frenchie talks to Derek X and tells him that all he asks from this point forward is the same respect that he ( Frenchie ) is about to show him ( Derek X ) if he wins HoH

Derek X I have you're back

Comment

Frenchie tells Brent that he's about to do something that is going to piss one side of the house off ...

Frenchie to Brent- do I care that I'm doing it ??? ..... it needs to be done..... if I can't get him ( Christian)...... then we are getting the person he is closest to

Comment

Frenchie talks to Kyland and Derek F

He tells them that things have changed and he needs to know that he has the support of The Butchers

Frenchie - I just need you to trust me..... this will benefit all 4 of us in the long run and throw somebody off balance...

Comment

Derek F tells Xavier about his talk with Frenchie and tells him that he ( Derek F ) doesn't like "that talk"

Derek F tells Xavier that Frenchie is exhausted .....

Xavier - how much of a liability has he become?

Derek F- I'm like ... "do I have to worry?" cause he just came up to me and Kirkland...

Xavier- Kyland????

Derek F - yeah .. sorry

( lol.... they don't even know each others names yet )

Comment

Azah talks to Derek F and Xavier

Azah - I don't know if we can control Frenchie....

She tells them that the conversation they had upstairs was completely different from when they sat down... and completely different from what he told them.

Azah - the target changed three time

Comment

Derek F says if Frenchie gets exposed or his game gets ****ed there's nothing they can really do.

Azah agrees .. saying that she loves Frenchie... BUT... he's playing for Twitter and the audience

Comment

Whitney ( with Britini there too ) suggests to Frenchie that their teams work together ...

Whitney- I think our teams would work very well together and I don't think the other 2 teams are going to work together at all

Frenchie- no ...

Whitney- I don't see them getting along at all

Frenchie - they are already going at each other

Whitney- that's what I'm saying I think that us working together as 2 teams... will bring us even closer and I think that we can dominate the other 2 teams and take them out

Britini gives Whitney a High Five ...

Comment

Frenchie - here's my thing.. I'm going to make a big splash next week .. and when I make this big splash .. I know they are going to be coming after me

Whitney- yeah .. we got your back

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X