This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 7/10 - Day 4

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Don't miss out!! Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!

The price has dropped but the content has expanded as CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long! (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use.

We appreciate any support!

Well it's certainly been a fast paced, crazy, messy 3 days.

(I'm glad I took off work, because I really don't think I could have kept up with all of this while working too, I could barely keep up just dedicated to this ) In fact, I'm not even sure if I did keep up.... but I tried ...

We'll see how Day 4 plays out today.

Up first, the Power of Veto Players will be picked.
    Second - a LOT of waiting
    Third - Power of Veto Competition

The players:

HoH- Frenchie
    Nominees - Alyssa and Kyland
    Picked Players - Derek X, Tiffany and Travis

We have the "Cookout Alliance" - Tiffany, Azah, Derek F, Xavier and Kyland

Last night the "Butchers" alliance ( Frenchie, Christian, Xavier, Derek F and Kyland ) met up to pick the 3 additional players to be added to the Slaughterhouse Alliance ( Alyssa, Whitney, Brent )

( yes .. Christian, who Frenchie drew a "line in the sand" and claims is is #1 target, is in the Butchers )
    ( and yes, Alyssa and Kyland who were both Frenchie's nominees, are in the Slaughterhouse )

And, I'm pretty sure somewhere along the way Xavier was a Butcher, but maybe he was "cut"... by the "Deli alliance"

Okay it's not a thing yet ... but last night Brent suggested to Frenchie that they may have to "trim the fat" if things go bad .. so they should have a "Deli Alliance"

So, so, messy.

If "when" the Power of Veto is used the plan had been to nominate Derek X, as the replacement and really the ultimate target, even though Frenchie talked with Derek X, after all that drama went down, and told him that he would give him a second chance.

But, late last night, Frenchie and Brent talked about Travis being the replacement nominee.

Frenchie said that he had made Travis a promise, and he doesn't break promises, but Brent is all in for Travis to go.

Brent also floated the idea to keep Kyland on the block and take down Alyssa,

See what I mean .... MESSY

Comment

Power of Veto Players are:

HoH- Frenchie
      Nominees - Alyssa and Kyland
      Picked Players - Derek X, Tiffany and Travis

Kyland got HG Choice and picked Travis

Comment

There was a lot of "worse case scenario" talk after the Veto Players were picked, because Derek X is playing.

There was also talk about how there were only 6 chips in the bag ( to pull from ) ( not sure what that is all about - just putting it here for reference in case there's a 6 chip gate or something dramatic )

Xavier to Brent - Derek X winning would be worst case scenario ...but that would mean we need to go to work on Derek X
        Brent- I have him in my back pocket now.... he thinks he betrayed me

Comment

Derek X asks Travis if he wins veto .. will he use it?
          Travis- for sure ...
          Derek X - makes sense....
          Travis - it's coming down to you or me going up ....
          Derek X - if Kyland stays on the block, no one is going to vote him out ...

Comment

Tiffany- to Alyssa - you have a lot of people fighting for you ...
            Alyssa - would you use it?
            Tiffany - yes

Comment

Derek X and Brent talked...

Derek X - I'm with you 100%....
              Brent - you also said that to me before...
              Derek X - I'm with the team 100%.

Comment

Kyland and Tiffany talk about teaming up with the Have Nots ...

For reference

The Teams:

Jokers: Frenchie, Azah, Britini, Derek F - HoH Win
                Aces: Whitney, Brent, Derek X, Hannah
                Kings: Christian, Alyssa, Xavier, Sarah - Have Nots
                Queens: Claire, Kyland, Tiffany, Travis

Comment

Tiffany approached Claire about a possible alliance ...

She also talked to Britini-

Tiffany - I'm talking about the A word..... me, you, Azah, Claire......

Britni says she's down for it .. she gets good "vibes"

Comment

Xavier and Alyssa talk ..

ALyssa asking if he thinks he can get Travis to use the veto

He tells her that Travis is smart... and he's not going to jeopardize his game.... leaving him and Derek X alone themselves

Xavier - worst case scenario would be Derek X winning

Alyssa and I ****ing picked him. ( she drew his name )

Xavier laughs tells her - your luck is ****

Sarah Beth joins them ..

They decide that no matter who wins the veto .. they think they can work it where both Alyssa and Kyland stay ...

Comment

Xavier to himself- I gotta make sure I stay friendly with Travis and Derek X .. there could be a Battle Back and and I don't want to burn those bridges

Comment

Sarah Beth talked to Frenchie in the HoH room ..
                        She told him that she really wants to work with him
                        He told her same
                        They decide to talk after the veto competition plays out

Sarah Beth tells him that she feels good about Claire too ... and that they all should talk
                        He agrees.

Comment

We're on BE RIGHT BACK

and, I'm out for just a bit ...

Comment

Catching us up ...

Comment

Christian pointed out to Frenchie that Kyland, Travis, Derek X where in the room together
                              Frenchie adds that he's noticed that they are always together ...
                              Christian says that is the alliance that they ( those 3 ) admitted to trying to start.

Frenchie tells him if the PoV isn't used that he ( Kyland ) has to go ... because he knows too much
                              Christian agrees ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X