This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 7/16 - Day 10

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Don't miss out!! Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!

The price has dropped but the content has expanded as CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long! (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use.

We appreciate any support!

4:35 AM BBT

All house guests are in bed/sleeping...

Comment

( thanks Kenny, I was just coming to start this thread )

Comment

Currently @ 10L43 AM BBT

We are on PET CAM

They are most likely picking the Wildcard Players

Comment

Before PET CAM

Tiffany and Sarah Beth talked about how they hope Frenchie doesn't win wildcard

Tiffany and Claire talked a little bit ... about how they might be in a bad spot, if the wrong person goes home this week ...

Tiffany - we're already on the outskirts,.... we ain't the meat and potatoes of this soup.... we're the peas and carrots

Comment

The feeds are STILL on PET CAM ...

( hopefully they picked players AND played the competition during this extended down time)

Remember ...

This week's Wild Card winner will have to decide whether they're willing to switch teams if they want that safety.

Comment

We're back

Wildcard players were Sarah Beth , Brent, and Frenchie..

It was the Color Explosion competition ...
              Wrong answers = splattered with paint ...
              Right answers = points

Sarah Beth won

She did not take the safety and therefore did not switch teams....

Comment

Britini tells Tiffany that she would have made the same decision ... she wouldn't have taken safety from her or Claire

Tiffany- I wouldn't have joined a team of three either

Britini- - nothing changed, America ...

Comment

Tiffany to Claire and Sarah - if Kyland isn't comfortable putting Frenchie on the block.... , that's okay. .. there are 3 evils running this house.... if 2 of them are on the block, I'm good with that.

Comment

Kyland to Alyssa/Christian/SarahBeth/Xavier - 2 people are going to go on the block this week... that's just how it works... I'm going to use the power of HoH and get what I can out of it. I am asking questions and I don't have to answer anybody's question

Comment

Kyland asks Alyssa/Christian/Sarah Beth/Xavier if there is anyone, as a team, that they would like to go on the block ...

Alyssa- We haven't talked about who

Xavier - as a team,.... we're concerned with making sure we are good before throwing out names

Comment

Kyland tells them .. that he would like to make sure that him and his team ... are aligned with a team that is physical

Alyssa - you have people that are loyal and trustworthy

Comment

Kyland talks to Brent/Derek X /Hannah/Whitney-

He tells them that 2 people are about to go on the block...
                          He says it sucks but that is the game they all signed up for ...
                          He says he's going to draw out as much power., from being HoH .. as he can ..
                          He says the same as he did to the other group... that the beauty of it .. is that he can ask questions and he doesn't have to answer questions.

Comment

Brent tells him that his team all feel comfortable with him being HoH

Comment

Kyland meets with Sarah Beth alone

She tells him that she needs to tell him 2 things...

1st.. is that Frenchie told her about their alliance.. she says he didn't say names...but he basically said all of the people that weren't in it ...
                              2nd - he told her that were not in the girls alliance,

Sarah Beth to Kyland - so he basically blew up your alliance to me.

Kyland- Good to know

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X