This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 7/17 - Day 11

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Don't miss out!! Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!

The price has dropped but the content has expanded as CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long! (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use.

We appreciate any support!

I caught us up from where I left off last night on the Day 10 Live Feed thread...

Currently @ 6:22 AM .. everyone is sleeping

We have the Power of Veto Competition playing out today

Buckle up!

If you like reading the Live Feed Updates .. please consider making a donation to help support this website.. so that we can continue to do what we do here .. all summer long ... and this summer.. is going to be a LONG one... right?

Comment

Power of Veto Players are:

HoH - Kyland
      Nominees - Frenchie and Britini
      Picked Players - Alyssa, Claire and Derek X

Comment

Frenchie is trying to convince Kyland to keep him this week .. because it would be better for Kyland's game moving forward

Comment

Frenchie to Kyland- I've done nothing but respected you and had your back.... everything I have done has been to keep you safe

Comment

Frenchie to Kyland - haven't you noticed .. that when I had the power.... they were super clingy to me? ,,, .. when I left power...... they cling to you ... the power ... they are making you feel good. .... is that the kind of people you want to be around?

Comment

Frenchie to Kyland- I'm not asking to be saved,.... I'm not asking for any of that. ....I'm just saying that you need to watch yourself.... I don't know why I got put up..... I'm pretty sure they got in your head.... I'm pretty sure they said I was a big target.... that I was going to go rogue.... and I was going to pick us off one by one

Comment

Frenchie - the only way that you would keep both numbers on your side .....would be that I win the veto,.... come down....., you put Brent or Christian... that would break that core five up

Comment

Frenchie to Kyland - the people at home are happy that it wasn't a minority or a woman ..... I made damn sure it wasn't..... you are targeting the very one that's on your side, man. There's thousands of people screaming at their TV.....

Comment

Kyland- to Frenchie - I remember yesterday you told a few people if you won the veto, you would use it on Britini.
                    Frenchie- I will
                    Kyland - but ... who could you sit next to?
                    Frenchie- Either one of them (Christian/Brent )

Comment

Frenchie to Kyland- just to o prove to you what I am saying,... I'll throw this veto comp. ... once Alyssa is out,... I will throw this veto comp..... if I win this veto, they are going to see it coming. If I don'..... they will never see it coming.....

Comment

Kyland to Frenchie - - I'm wondering ......if it would be better if you won... if you used it on Britini and that would tighten this
                        Frenchie- I can do that

Comment

Frenchie tells Kyland how much he loves him .. says they will be friends forever ... how much he respects him... etc.

Comment

After Frenchie leaves....

Kyland talks to the camera.

Kyland to the camera Frenchie, come on...... you y'all hear this man? I love him...... that's true..... and definitely want to be friends for life .....but that move... 'cmon ... I get it... it's smart... I respect it.... smart move.. smart play .... cause ... the questions pop up. ... that move right there.... I respect it but ,,, c'mon ...

Comment

Alyssa there now with Kyland...

She asks if he wants her to go for it..
                              He tells her that he's not telling anyone his thoughts...

Kyland - what would you like to do with it if you won?
                              Alyssa- - whatever you want...... I would like to win to build my resume

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X