This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 7/18 - Day 12

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Watching the Live Feeds not for you .. but you want to know what's going on inside the Big Brother house before any episodes air?

We'll bring all that to you with our daily Live Feed Updates!

We do this for you .... but it would be impossible without your help.

If you like reading the Live Feed Updates.... please consider making a donation to help us keep all this going.

I got us all caught up on yesterday's crazy live feed updates HERE

Today.. should be a dare I say it .. calm day inside the Big Brother house ... but you just never know....

We'll keep you updated right here!

Currently @ 6:24 AM BBT

They are all fast asleep ( including Frenchie )

If you like reading the Live Feed Updates.... please consider making a donation to help us keep all this going.
    I do this for you .... because you make it possible for us to be here.
    Our PayPal button is just up there at the top of the page.. it's safe and easy to use and we appreciate any support you can give.

Comment

So.. they finally got their day up and going ...

A quick catch up ...

Derek F told Azah that he doesn't want anyone to think that he's upset because Frenchie is going home... he's listening to Frenchie, as a human being, and understanding what he's going through ,,, and it breaks his heart...

He says f Kyland is a man of his word and on team Cookout,... he ( Kyland ) will understand that he is consoling a teammate,.... and making sure he is okay.

Comment

Britini talked to the camera saying that it's pretty clear the veto won't be used ... she promises a great speech on Thursday from her.
        She says she's on the block through no fault of her own ... nothing she did .. she's on there due to her association with Frenchie ...
        She says she doesn't want to really win HoH .. she wants to lay low... but if she has to .. she will

Comment

Derek X talked to Claire ..

He tells her that if the HoH Competition is the wall... he will throw it to them .. that way they can do what needs to be done.

Derek X- to Claire - no matter what ... you know I'm with you, Tiffany and Kyland

Claire tells him "she's riding with him" ... and that she feels good with Kyland ... and she thinks that Kyland really does trust him ( Derek X )

Derek X - I trust your entire team

Comment

Azah tells Tiffany that she really does feel badly for Frenchie...that he's going through a lot .. and he needs people to be there for him ...

Tiffany tells her .. that if they have any kind of heart... people ( house guests ) should be able to be there for each other

Tiffany tells Azah that she thinks she's fine and that she doesn't think she ( Azah ) has done anything to personally offend anyone ..

Azah - I called Brent a used car salesman

Tiffany So ???

Azah- and ... I said Frenchie was a broken clock that works twice a day

Tiffany - and ??? I'm sure that's better .. than some **** I'm sure some other people have said....it's probably better than some **** I've said. .. I guess I'm sorry... if that's what people want to hear

Comment

Tiffany tells Azah that Xavier told her that she was going to have to be careful with her jokes...

Azah- - he ( Xavier ) is a good guy ...

She says she's starting to like him.. even though she knows she shouldn't

Tiffany agrees ...saying he's a guy that is easy to like....

Azah - but..... when it's day 12..... I didn't come here for no...:"but he's a good guy"

Tiffany says he ( Xavier ) is one of the most thoughtful people she has ever met - says it makes him a more attractive person.

Azah agrees

Comment

Currently @ 11:42 AM
                Derek F is talking to Tiffany and Azah about how it is easier to bond with the people in the house .. even more so than outside the house .. because they don't have their phones for distraction... they can't just jump in the car and leave... etc.

Most everyone else just in the kitchen .. grabbing some food ... etc.

Comment

Catching us up quickly ...

Derek F and Azah continued to talk about the house, the people, the emotions, the game...

Derek F says his mom is going to have a stroke .... because he's been walking around shirtless...
                  He says that she ( his mom ) will be like.... "you just letting all that hang out like that? .... nobody want to see that".

He says " that's my beauty "

Derek F- I can still be a big dude...look good ....represent for the big guys

Azah says that they might rip each other apart in the moment.... and they are also there for TV ...
                  She says at the end of the day ... if she says she loves each of them.. she loves each of them, aside from game -

They talk about Nicole and Dani's game play .. how they went back on their word.. betrayed people... etc.

They talk about Brent, how he's a good guy.. but he's also good in the game.. and how once it's down to an individual game.. he is the most dangerous ....

They don't want Brent to win HoH

Comment

Derek X tells Azah that he really hopes that Big D ( Derek F ) thinks that he is targeting him ...

Derek X- I'm literally not

He tells her that he does not want to win the next HoH
                    She tells him that he doesn't have to

Azah talks about how she feels like her team was targeted...
                    He tells her that he has her
                    She says same

Derek X tells her that he would have really liked to use the veto on Britni .. but .. if he did that .. Kyland would have just put up another person from her team...

She agrees....

Comment

Derek F tells Kyland that he wants to talk to him .. they agree to meet up later ...

Comment

Tiffany and Azah talked ...

Azah telling her that she would have liked to have kept Frenchie around as a shield
                        Tiffany tells her that "shields" tend to win the game...
                        Azah tells Tiffany that she is not voting for Frenchie to stay

Azah tells Tiffany that she believes Brent and Whitney .. think they're controlling Ky.land .. and that she doesn't think that Kyland realizes it

Comment

Just a few minutes ago ...

Derek F was trying to talk Frenchie into having "that convo" with Kyland ...
                          He tells him that it couldn't hurt and that today would be the day to do it.... while everyone else is just chilling ...
                          Frenchie never really responded.. other than to say that "he can read all these people like a book"
                          He also said that the thought that someone outside might be about to break out into an argument ( I dunno )

Currently ... @ 2:27 PM BBT

Christian, Derek F and Frenchie talking football...
                          Brent joins in

Comment

Comment

I checked in on them .. and really nothing much has been happening, the have actually been enjoying being outside today.

Frenchie has been in the DR for a bit, according to Tiffany, she said she could hear him getting loud.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X