This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 7/19 - Day 13

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Watching the Live Feeds not for you .. but you want to know what's going on inside the Big Brother house before any episodes air?

We'll bring all that to you with our daily Live Feed Updates!

We do this for you .... but it would be impossible without your help.

If you like reading the Live Feed Updates.... please consider making a donation to help us keep all this going.

The Veto Meeting will be held today ... no real surprises coming from it

Derek X holds the power... but no way he'll use it

( even though Frenchie is still in the mindset that he can change Kyland's mind to get Derek X to us it and put another guy on the block next to him )

I'm sure Frenchie will try to talk to Kyland today and I'm sure Kyland will try to avoid it.

Might be interesting to see how Frenchie acts after the meeting is over and there's no hope left for that dream to come true. He's already threatened to leave once, will he do it again?

Comment

Veto meeting was held. Derek X did not use the veto and nominees remain Britini and Frenchie

Comment

* thanks sdkgeo I've had a super crazy busy day .. I was trying to get here!

I'll catch us up quickly on what happened after the Veto Meeting

Comment

Kyland talked to Whitney and Brent.. they all agree the vote will be unanimous.

Comment

Britini to the camera- I told y'all.... I came here to compete,,, and I told y'all I came here to be a beast..... now ...I'm coming and I've got every reason to put whoever I want on the block

Comment

Kyland asked Derek X/ Brent/ Hannah/ and Whitney .. if they would not target him ....

Kyland - between now and the next 3, 2, that I wouldn't be targeted...and ideally my team.... but ... I'm not going to ask you to promise that ( about his team )

Comment

Brent tells him that he will trust him as long as he gives him a reason not to
                Brent tells him that "actions speak louder than words" and they appreciate how he handled his HoH this week
                They tell him that his name hasn't come up ...
                They tell him that if someone ( outside of them ) nominated him .. he would have their votes to stay .. no question

Comment

Christian, Alyssa and Sarah Beth all promise Kyland safety next week ... along with his team

Comment

Alyssa tells Kyland that it would not be good for Derek X to win HoH .. because then he whole team would be safe

Kyland - he ( Derek X ) knows

Comment

Xavier and Alysa talk to Kyland

Xavier- who do you think would be worst case scenario if they won?
                      Kyland - I think it would be either of two people.... who would be an obvious two... to put up
                      . Xavier- Are they on the same team?

Kyland to Alyssa - who are you thinking of as the 2 people that are threats?
                      Alyssa- Whitney and Brent? (she said with a question tone )
                      Kyland - he asks her how do they not see Brent/Whitney as a duo...
                      He says he never sees them apart from one another ..
                      Alyssa- I didn't know they talked game like that.

Kyland- I didn't say they talk game... I said they are together all the time

Comment

Alyssa talks to Christian and Xavier-

She tells them that she was making sure that they are still "acting like" they are in Slaughterhouse,.. and that Kyland said yes

She says that Whitney, Brent, and Big D ( Derek F ) .. still believe it ...

Alyssa - it it's Claire, Tiffany or Sarah Beth ( in the HoH ) .... throw it .. and they they will take the shot

Alyssa- Kyland said every single person want them (Brent/Whitney) on the block

Christian- it's better if Brent goes home.

Alyssa and Xavier agree

Comment

Britini checked in with Kyland telling him that everything that she's hearing... she's good

He tells her that he promises that if he hears anything that makes him doubt that .. he will tell her immediately

Comment

Frenchie talked with Kyland ...

He tells him that he doesn't want to talk game ... he wants to enjoy the last few days ... he wants to have fun....

Frenchie tells him that the only thing he asks for .. is not to let the vote be unanimous .. he wants a pity vote .. and that Derek F told him that he would do it and he would say that right in front of Britini

( I don't know about you .. but I'd rather go out with an unanimous vote than to have to ask for a pity vote .. just saying )

Comment

Frenchie talks with his team.. and tell that he thinks it's ridiculous how everyone votes with the house
                              He says that people should vote based on what’s better for their game
                              Azah says that everyone is worried about the 2 ( rogue ) votes last week ...

( that very quickly gets most of the game talk .. I'm going to break away to grab something to eat.. etc. )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X