This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 7/23 - Day 17

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Watching the Live Feeds not for you .. but you want to know what's going on inside the Big Brother house before any episodes air?

We'll bring all that to you with our daily Live Feed Updates!

We do this for you .... but it would be impossible without your help.

If you like reading the Live Feed Updates.... please consider making a donation to help us keep all this going.

Wildcard Competition Today
    Followed by Nominations

Don't forget ...

Julie said - another risky Wildcard decision could create descent amongst all the teams AND throw a monkey-wrench into Xavier's nominations plans

( I'm out for a bit )

Comment

( I'm back home.. and I'll catch us up . .thanks goodness it's the weekend )

The feeds are down right now ... for the Wildcard Player Pick and Competition .... been down for about 2 hours now ... ...

Here's who "could" play this week

Queens - Claire or Tiffany
      Jokers - Azah, Britini, or Derek F
      Aces - Derek X or Whitney

I'll scroll back and see if there were any notable conversations

Comment

Tiffany makes a F2 with Kyland

Tiffany to Kyland - after carefully thinking about it ....going over it again and again and again in my head...I would think that everyone would tell me.... Yes... you should definitely do a Final 2 with Ky .... I would love to

Kyland - I would be honored...

Tiffany - you gonna do it
        Kyland - yeah I'm going to do it

He reached over and grabbed her hand...

She kisses his hand
        He kisses her hand

Tiffany- yay.. this is great ...

Kyland – people name Final 2’s right?
        Tiffany - - yeah ... – it would be the ultimate ..
        Kyland - that's what we would be called ???
        Tiffany- no ...

she goes on to say that she doesn't ever want to lose him ...
        he says he never wanted to ask anyone that ... ( to be a F2 )
        He says that 's thought about asking her... thought about her experience.. and also thought there's no way she ( Tiffany ) would ever say that ( F2 to him )

Kyland - I was literally saying that .. I was like "she's never going to ask me" .. "she's the one teaching me" ..

They talk about their talk yesterday ....
        She talks about how Dan and Ian were like at the end.. whatever happens happens
        Kyland - yeah yeah

Tiffany - I will sit next to you .. I will always have your back ...you showed a lot of true character in your week as HoH. .....I don't know anyone I can respect that much in this house

Tiffany – thank you for saying Yes
        Kyland – thank you

She tells him she's going to let him name their F2 alliance....
        And, then talks about how Cody and Derrick came up with the Hitmen ..

She tells him that she's excited .. and he should know that she fully trusts him ...
        Kyland - yes

They go on to think of names they could call their F2

Comment

Whitney talked to Hannah about targeting Alyssa ...

She tells her that she thinks she could potentially convince Britini to ....
          Hannah agrees.. saying that she thinks that Britini would... and that even maybe Azah, Claire, Tiffany would.. and even potentially even Kyland would do it

Whitney to Hannah- I love X ( Xavier ) as a person ......but I see him as more of a threat than Christian is. ... he ( Xavier ) is just so smooth. if ... he were in a final two... he's win
          Hannah agrees

Hannah tells Whitney that Tiffany told her to trust Claire.. and she's going to do that ... for now ...

She says that definitely Tiffany is someone that she wants to work with moving forward.....

She adds that she ( Tiffany ) and Kyland are very close.

Comment

Britini and Derek F in the SR

Derek F talks about how they are getting rid of Brent this week.... so a girl has go to go .. next week .. in order for him to "feel comfortable"

Britini tells him that's fine... take the shot ...

She tells him that it's in his best interest to take a shot at Whitney and Alyssa together

She assures him that Claire is not coming for him...

Britini to Derek - out of the 3 .... Alyssa is your biggest move.....

She tells him that she "doesn't give a crap" which one of the 3 goes ( Alyssa/Whitney/Hannah )

Comment

Britini to Azah = I'm not going to let him (Derek F) throw Claire on the block.... screw that!

Britini ( about Derek F ) ... if you want to get rid of a girl.... you ( Derek F ) have 3 options

Azah- I told him if he ( Derek F ) feels that way he needs to win an HoH. .....

Azah - I think best for my game is getting another guy out

Comment

Azah to Derek F - I got a competition to win today.

( so she's playing for the Jokers )

Comment

That pretty much gets up caught up ...

Feeds are still on PET CAM as they play out the Wildcard Comp

Time check... it's 12:40 PM BBT

Comment

Feeds are back

Comment

Tiffany won the Wildcard Competition

Comment

Brent in the HoH room waiting for Xavier

Comment

Xavier joins Brent ..

Xavier - Tiffany won the Wildcard comp. she didn't have to use it, cool..... Now we can get back to business

Brent tells X that Slaughterhouse is still in effect... but he doesn't think it will last long ..

Brent tells Xavier that he has the Radicals .... for the votes and he has the numbers to send home whoever his target is.

Brent talks about how Derek F, has already gone against the house vote twice...

Brent to Xavier- whoever your target is..... if they don't win the veto.... they go home with your team and my team

Comment

Britini upset ..

Britini- I'm frustrated,... I AM so frustrated. ... f that wouldn't have been a backstab.... that would have been my comp.... when it's 2 ( Derek X and Tiffany ) on 1.... I'm going to lose

Britini yo Derek F - you can't win when it's 2 on 1...... I was by myself. ..... I just don't get it. I haven't won anything.

Derek F- I don't think you should take it personal

Britini- But I do have to take it personal...... I have to breath .. stay calm .... have my one on one and hope to God my face is not on that memory wall again...... I am so confused

Comment

Xavier to Brent- I know where you are from a competition standpoint. ... and hopefully I can get it to where we are competing together..... I also don't want it to be obvious if I pick you....

( I "think" he's setting him up to play in veto ?? ... I'm sorta confused with this whole convo )

Brent to Xavier - you have our support.. you just tell us which way to lean ..

Xavier says he wants to talk to everyone... isn't saying who he is nominating...

Brent to Xavier - we are in the shallows right now
                              Xavier - I want to keep us in the shallows.... people don't know that you and I are as tight as we are ... and I like that
                              Brent- yeah .. they are not going to see it coming ... especially since me and Christian have a past
                              Xavier - yeah .. you and Christian have a past .. so yeah ..
                              Brent- yeah . it works out perfectly ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X