This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 8/5 - Day 30

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

Please consider making a donation to help us keep the lights on!

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

It's ENDURANCE day!

A new Head of Household will earn their spot tonight, as the y compete in the first HoH Endurance Competition of the season.

If you like spending your time here at BBU and reading the Live Feed Updates, please consider making a donation to help support this wesbite.

Without your support ... BBU and the opportunity to bring all the Live Feed Updates to you would not be possible

We appreciate any support ❤️

Comment

Just a little update before we get to tonight's Endurance HoH Competition

(kinda shows the mindset of the Jokers )

Britini talked to Azah about the possibility of keeping Whitney over Hannah
      She also talked to Derek F
      He pretty much told her he's fine with Whitney going home,
      Britini told Azah she's not throwing Whitney a vote ( to stay ) that she's going to vote with the house

Derek F told Britini that his gut is telling him to stop playing nice with everyone and take his feeling out of it ...

Derek F to Britini - I give zero ****s about any of these mother ****ers ...cause my friends are at home.... my family is at home

Derek F tells Britini and Azah that they have to focus on making the Kings feel secure with them, in case one of the Kings wins HoH.

Derek F and Azah both agree that as long as the one of the Kings doesn't win HoH, the focus ( target ) will be on the Kings and not the Jokers.

Comment

Hannah told Derek F that if it's endurance, that she's not dropping as long as Alyssa, Sarah Beth and Britini are still there

( that's it for now.. just wanted to add that little update )

I'm ready for tonight ..hope it's a good endurance competition.. hope someone stirs things up

And.. if you are ready and if you are enjoying your time here at BBU ....

Please consider making a donation to help keep us up and doing what we do here ..

This website would not be possible without your support.

We appreciate any help : )

Make that donation and then go grab your snacks!

Comment

Here's how tonight played out ( so far )

Julie - - for 30 days the house guests have been playing in teams, tonight the game changes.

Julie - - with the team twist ending tonight.... strategies will be forced to shift and alliances will be tested when the houseguests learn they are on their own

Live Voting:

Derek F - Whitney

( again he says "evote" )
          Derek F - I sadly to evote the beautiful Whitney
          Julie- you vote to evict Whitney....got it ..

Britini - Whitney
          Azah - Whitney
          Kyland - Whitney
          Alyssa - Whitney
          Sarah Beth - Whitney
          Claire - Whitney
          Derek X - Whitney '
          Tiffany - Whitney
          Xavier - Whitney

By a unanimous vote of 10/0 ... Whitney has been evicted from the Big Brother 23 house.

Whitney - I didn't even get a sympathy vote? ... you guys!
          They all say they love her ...

Julie asks why she thinks she was evicted
          She says because of how she's all about women empowerment, she's not afraid to make risky moves, etc.

Julie tells Whitney that Derek X is part of an alliance called the Royal Flush

Julie tells her that there are 8 people in it... All 4 Kings, All 3 Kings and Derek X ...

Whitney - everything makes so much more sense now

Goodbye Messages

Xavier - Whitney, Christian put you up on the block, and you were his main target, I had to vote to evict you, you've been an amazing friend to me in this house, you are an amazing woman and I'm sure we'll be friends, long after this game

Sarah Beth - Hi Whitney, this may surprise you, but I fought SO hard to keep you here, I really do hope that we can be real friends in the future and I do wish you the best of luck

Azah - Whitney, it is sad to see you go.. I must be honest... I did have some negative opinions about you ....due to your cuddle time with X... because I do have a bit of a crush on him..... I do hope we can develop a friendship outside of this house. .... I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.... love you ....

Alyssa - Whitney, ideally for my game, you are not someone that I wanted to go home... I thought we would work well together in this game, you are an amazing person, an amazing mother, I wish you nothing but the best for you and your business, and I can't wait to visit you soon

Julie- final thoughts?
          Whitney - I had no idea that Azah had a crush on Xavier ... I feel bad for being like that in front of her

Julie reveals to the House Guests that Teams are over ... as well as the Wildcard challenge...

Julie - from here on out.. it's every man and woman for themselves...

Julie- it' s now time to crown the new Head of Household ... with an epic battle of endurance...

HoH Endurance Competition - "Whale of a Time"

Hold on, fall off, your immediately eliminated ....last person standing is the new HoH

And here comes the rain ...

Comment

Julie- we will drop the next big twist of the summer, where you will find out how you will have an impact on the game

Comment

Still on pet cam

Comment

And we are LIVE

Grab a FREE TRIAL of the Big Brother Live Feeds and help support this website
                Click on any of the Live Feed Links or Live Feed Banners right here at BBU, to start your process, we'll get credit for your sign up and earn a small commission .. which helps to support all that w e do here

Live Feed Watching not for you?

Like to read them here?

Another great way to help support this website, is by making a donation, via our PayPal button ...

We appreciate any support

Comment

Derek F ( Big D ) is out

Comment

Time for some slime...

Comment

Claire out!

Comment

Claire is out

Comment

Comment

Comment

As the wall regains from the tilt... some of them relax a little...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X