This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 8/6 - Day 31

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

Please consider making a donation to help us keep the lights on!

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Whew.. it's Nomination Day with a new Head of Household steering the ship ( I typed **** .... at first .. probably more appropriate .. lol )

Comment

Like reading here?

Live Feed sales are the worst ever.. so I'm guessing someone likes reading here rather than watching for themselves...

So.. if that's the case and you do enjoy catching up with all the drama the live feeds bring ...

Please consider making a donation in support of this website.

Without your help .. we would not be able to bring all this to you ... any support is much needed and much appreciated .. always.

Comment

Catching us up ...

Comment

Here's a short version of Derek X's one-on -ones

Derek X to Claire = who do you feel is most threatening to your personal game ?
          Claire tells him Christian,
          She adds that she thinks that Christian uses Derek X as a shield
          She also says she worries about Xavier

They talk about the Detectives ...
          Both feel good

They talk about Kyland ...
          Derek X says he always feels like he's turning ...
          Claire says she thinks that Kyland will do what's most optimal for his own game

Derek X tells her that he's riding with her and Tiffany and he's making decisions based on that.

Comment

Derek X to Kyland

Derek X to Kyland - who do you feel most threatened by in this house?
            Kyland- I think it's Christian.

Derek X to Kyland - is there anyone that you want to keep safe this week?
            Kyland- Hannah... I do feel like Sarah Beth is another person

Derek X tells him he's asking everyone the same questions ...

Derek X to Kyland - are you willing to go up as a pawn this week?
            Kyland- yeah .. I'd rather talk it through .. with you .. but yeah

Derek X tells Kyland that if takes out Christian.. his biggest fear is that he ( Kyland ) and Xavier would take him out
            Kyland - interesting...... I feel like that would be unlikely..... actually .. it hasn't crossed my mind ...

Derek X tells Kyland that he will not be a pawn

Comment

Derek X to camera - the most important thing about my conversation with Kyland is ... that when I asked .. who he didn't want to see nominated this week... he mentioned Sarah Beth.
              He says he knows they are close .. and that Kyland has said in their talks that as they get to the end, he wants to keep people with him that he is close to

Comment

Derek X talks to Alyssa ..
                He tells her that he will honor his word and not put her up ...
                He asks who she feels most threatened by
                She tells him Azah
                He seems surprised
                She explains that Azah said she would put up Christian .. so she's sure she's not far behind on her list

He asked her as they move forward.. who is she the most threatened by ...
                She says Kyland and Sarah Beth

Comment

Derek X to Alyssa - what would you do if you were HoH ?
                  Alyssa- I would put up Hannah and... so sorry... I did not mean that ...

Alyssa - I wouldn't put up Hannah and Big D. ....I would put up Britini and Azah

Comment

Derek X to camera- = I asked her ( Alyssa ) .. who she was threatened by,... she said Azah .. then mentioned Kyland and Sara Beth .. and that's good for me... because if I put up Sarah Beth ... I can tell her ... you mentioned that Sarah Beth and Kyland are a strong pairing

Comment

Derek X talked to Christian

Derek X asks him how do they want to work together moving forward? ... if he can guarantee him safety
                      Christian- I'm your shield.. you're my shield.. and without me ( in the house ) ... I think that you sitting next to anyone... you are the target

Derek X to Christian - I'm asking everyone this exact same thing. .... are you willing to go up as a pawn this week?
                      Christian - no .. because I'm not a pawn

Comment

Derek X to the camera - if I take out Christian now... , I'm losing out on the opportunity to take a shot at someone else.....

He says he thinks that Sarah Beth would take a shot at him ...

Comment

Derek X talks to Sarah Beth

Derek X- = who do you feel most threatened by in the house ??

Sarah Beth - I feel really good with the Royal Flush... I don't see any of us turning on each other

Derek X - who do you want to see safe this week?
                          Sarah Beth - I would like the Flush to be safe...
                          She also says Hannah .. saying that she's great convos with her this week.. has a better feeling about her

( I bet )

Comment

Sarah Beth tells Derek X that Christian and Alyssa told her that Hannah was targeting her .. and that's why she felt unsure about her .. .but she feels better about her now ...

Derek X tells her that he knows that she and Kyland are close ... and that he and Kyland are pretty close ..
                            he asks does she see the 3 of them working together .. or anything like that
                            She says she thinks that a great idea ...

Derek X - I'm asking everyone this.... would you be willing to go up as a pawn this week?
                            Sarah Beth - I would be pretty upset

He asks her what she would have done this week if she was HoH
                            She says she would have targeted the Jokers...

She tells him that Christian is using him as a shield...

She talks about being on the bottom of the totem pole....

Derek X says he feels that way too.. with both sides .... because he's not on either team ( Queens/Kings )

Sarah Beth tells him that is why she likes the idea of the 3 of them ( him/her/Kyland ) working together .. one from each team

Comment

Derek X to camera = Sarah Beth is right when she says she's at the bottom of the Kings and the Queens.... and it is in her best interest to try to work with me and Kyland

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X