This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 8/11 - Day 36

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

Please consider making a donation to help us keep the lights on!

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Sorry .. I could not get here today .. work made me actually work

There's drama between .. featuring Tiffany ... that I didn't get to grab in last night's catch up ...

So .. here's the catch up .. of the catch up ...

1:15 AM BBT ( last night ) ....

Tiffany/Britini and Azah ...

Tiffany told Britini that she can't have Christian chasing her around any more .. asking for her vote... because he thinks that all he needs to stay is her vote and Claire's ...

She says she's going to be forced to tell him that Britini is not actually voting to keep him ...

Azah told Tiffany that puts Britini in a tough position ..
    Tiffany tells them that she's in a tough position ...

Tiffany tells them that Alyssa thinks that Britini is voting to keep Christian .. so what is her ( Britini's ) damage control ( with Alyssa ) or .. does she not care..

Britini tells her that no matter what .. Alyssa is going to be mad....

Tiffany tells her that she needs to tell Christian the truth ....

Derek F joins them ...

Tiffany says again that ... she's going to tell Christian that Britini is not voting to keep him .. if he ( Christian ) asks her again ...
    She says that she doesn't want to be caught in the middle of Britini lying to Christian ..

Britini says her plan was to tell him on Thursday ...

Tiffany tells her that Christian will continue to campaign ...

Britini tells them about how she's been cornered by Christian and how now she's being told to gather Christian’s voters in a room.

Tiffany and Derek F tell her that it's not her place .. to gather any one for a meeting ... .. that he needs to do his own campaigning

Derek F says that Christian can't pressure them into meeting a s group .. and he won't do it ... he refuses

Tiffany says again that it's not fair of them to put her in this position.

She also says that Britini is not the only one lying to Christian ...

Derek F says that Christian is telling him . that they has "their votes" ... and that means that Tiffany is included in that ...

Tiffany tells him that if Christian says anything ... he ( Derek F ) can tells Christian that she is not voting for him ...

Both Tiffany and Derek F starting to get frustrated with each other ...

Azah tells them that they just need to stop talking .. it' s too heated...

Britini tells Tiffany that she will take all the heat for this .. and she will tell Christian that she's not voting for him ..

Derek F says that no one should feel pressured to do anything...

Tiffany leaves ...

Britini follows

Comment

Derek F and Azah talk about Tiffany ...
      Azah talksa bout how she and Tiffany don't ever see eye to eye

Derek F says that Britini "doesn't owe Christian ****"

Derek F is upset with Tiffany ...and how she is threatened to tell Christian about the votes ...

Derek F - ( about Tiffany ) don't **** with me playa. ... you ( Tiffany ) need me as much as I need you...... and I'll blow your game up.

Comment

Derek F and Azah both say that they can't trust Tiffany ...

DerekF tells Azah that he pushed back .. on Tiffany ... because she really does need to know that she ( Tiffany ) c" can't **** with him " ....

They both agree that she is just trying to cover her own ass...

Derek F says he 's done.. and he leaves...

Comment

Derek F outside ..talks to the camera.

Derek F - I don't like **** like that.... you're ( Tiffany ) gonna come to me and try to manipulate me,.. try to manipulate my team because you're being hassled.

Derek F - guess what .. you can tell him ( Christian ) .. that you don't know . and to leave you alone ...

He talked about keeping Sarah Beth and sending Tiffany home...

He talks again about how Tiffany is just trying to take them ( Jokers ) down .. ( by telling Christian ) ... to cover her own as...

He says he's trying to get the Cookout as far as he can ...

He says he can't get far with her ( Tiffany ) ...

Derek F - ( about Tiffany ) - don't play with me..... I'm not the one

Comment

Derek F talks to Azah .. he threatens to tell everyone in the alliance ( the Cookout ) that he doesn't want to be part of it .. anymore .. or work with any of them ..
            Azah - please don't say that ..

They continue to talk ...

Derek F tells her that he's thinking of putting Tiffany on the block .. as a pawn .. to show her that she can't play with him ...

Azah tells him they are in jury now .. he can do what he wants..

She does a LOT of talking about how they can have different opinions.. still work together .. make sure everyone feels heard.. etc.

Derek F says he doesn't give two ****s about Tiffany ... and he won't talk to her again ... he says he doesn't know her ..and he could give ZERO ****s...

He says he doesn't trust her ( Tiffany ) and never will...

He says that he knows if she wins HoH .. he'll probably end up on the block now.. but he doesn't care..

He says that Tiffany needs to play her own game.. and not come in there telling them how to play theirs...

Derek F talks about how she ( Tiffany ) was calling all of the liars...
            He talks about how he wanted to work with Tiffany .. but now he doesn't ...

He tells Azah that he thinks that Tiffany wants everyone to vote out Christian .....so she can vote to keep him... to cover herself with Alyssa

Comment

BB called Kyland out of bed to make a sandwich ...
              Azah joined him
              They talked about this week... she thought Sarah Beth was the target
              He explains about the back door plan
              Kyland also said that he will be mad .. if it turns out that Tiffany votes to keep Christian ...

Comment

Just before that ..

Derek X is talking to the Camera in the HoH room ..

He says that Kyland told him that he really wants to go the F2 with him .. and that his relationship with Sarah Beth is just a cover... do that they ( Derek X and Kyland ) don't get nominated together

Derek X to the camera - **** . I really do want to ride with Kyland.

Comment

Azah talks to Britini again .. she tells her that she ( Britni ) doesn't own Christian anything.. nothing ..

Comment

Okay ..that brings us to this morning .. where they are rehashing it all again ...

Azah tells Derek F that she does not trust Tiffany ...
                    She say Tiffany is only out for herself....
                    Sh e says the only reason she talks to her at all .. is so that she doesn't **** up her game down the line...
                    She says she's not telling Tiffany **** .. anymore ...

Azah - I'm not telling that bitch ..**** ..
                    Derek F - same.

He says he's going to lay in bed all day .. if they want to talk to hem . they can come to him
                    He talks about how Tiffany was acting like a Boss Bitch ...

Comment

Xavier and Alyssa gave Christian pointers on what to say to people today ...

Alyssa also talked to Derek F and Azah .. she tells them they are on the same side...

Comment

Azah tells Derek F that she doesn't own Christian **** .. and she really doesn't even need to give him an answer about her vote .. and she might now ...

Derek F tells her that they do not need to do any work for Christian ...

Comment

Azah/Britini/Derek F

Azah tells Britini that she can do whatever she wants to do ...
                          She tells her that Tiffany coming to them . talking to them like that .. was not out of concern .. it was game... all for her own benefit... and not Britinis'

Britini says she knows...

Derek F to Britini - you've been on the block three times.. you can do what the **** you want ...

Comment

Azah- asks Britini, what she wants to do ..
                            She says she doesn't know ..
                            Azah - the more I think about it.. the more I get pissed....

She tells Britini that people in this house have lied... and she doesn't know why they are being asked to stop ...

Azah to Britini- if you want to lie.. lie.

Comment

Azah says she doesn't care if she says something...
                              She says she doesn't give a flying **** ...

She doesn't owe Christian anything...

Azah - I don't need to say **** to him.... none of us in this room do either.... I don't owe him an answer tonight,..... tomorrow..... 15 minutes before that thing starts

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X