Live Feed Updates - 8/14 - Day 39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 8/14 - Day 39

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

Please consider making a donation to help us keep the lights on!

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live BroadcastingIf you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

Please consider making a donation to help us keep the lights on!

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
      The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

Power of Veto Competition Today ... plus whatever gambling they are doing

Hannah and Derek X

She tells him that she hopes she gets picked to play in the veto comp .. that way they could just not bet on her and she'd throw it

Derek X to Hannah - if no one bets on you,.....you should try and win.....I'd rather the power not get used than Big D get the power

Derek X to Hannah- let's say ... Big D bets on me,...I win.... he would take himself off,... and Kyland would have to put up a replacement nominee .. and I can take down the replacement

Hannah - you can take down Claire

Derek X tells Hannah that he thinks that Kyland is considering getting out Xavier .. but not really seriously considering it ..
    She say she doesn't think that Kyland will take out Xavier ...

She says that she thinks that Kyland is thinking of Britini or even Alyssa as a replacement nominee ..

Comment

Derek X and Hannah talk about how next week ..no one should play the roulette .. except for the nominees...

Comment

Xavier asks Britini if you win the roulette... it has to be used??
        Britini tells him yes.. that's correct ...

Xavier you play the roulette and whoever's name it lands on goes up?
        Britini - correct
        Xavier - after the veto ceremony?
        Britini - no .. before veto players are picked

Comment

Xavier ask Britini about the coin flip ..

Xavier - it's like a oh **** .... like the HoH that week .. is no longer HoH .. because this person said "tails"???

Britini tells him asked for that one to be clarified ..

She says .. even at the coin flip .. the HoH does not know who you are ( the flipper ) ... it's done anonymously

Comment

Xavier and Big D discussing what they think today's POV competition will be .. and if there will be a way to earn BB Bucks ... and earn a power ..

Xavier- if I don't get picked to play .. I better host ...
            Big D- tell Ky that
            Xavier- he's in there ( DR ) right now ...

Feeds cut for a few...

Big D telling Xavier that he woke up at 5 AM .. worried about going home...

Azah there .. she tells Big D ..not to throw in the towel

He says he's not ..

Big D talking about how he's SHOCKED that he's on the block....

Big D- I hope there's a plan that I don't know about ...

Comment

Veto Players should be picked soon ....

Comment

The Power of Veto Players are:

HoH - Kyland
                Nominees - Derek F and Claire
                Picked Players - Alyssa, Azah and Britini.

Comment

And... here's the gamble update:

If the person that you bet on wins the Power of Veto ... YOU get the SECOND Power of Veto.

If one of the nominees ( Claire/Big D ) wins the Veto Competition - NOBODY wins the Second Power of Veto

Here are the bets:

Claire bet on Kyland
                  Derek F bet on Britini
                  Kyland bet on Alyssa
                  Sarah Beth bet on Azah

Comment

Azah to Brit and Big D - why did Sarah Beth bet on me?
                    Britini - cause she knows you are going to go for it
                    Big D - if you win,.....you can still use it on me.... she would get a second one ( veto )

Comment

Britin to Azah - if it's either one of us .... Her/Azah .. or Her/Big D .... throw it to me ...
                      Azah says she already knows to do that ...
                      Britini -then n we are all safe.
                      Big D - I'm just there to take out Ky

Comment

Kyland and Tiffany talked..

He floated the idea of getting Derek X out this week

He also says that 1000% he wants Britni out this week

Kyland to Tiffany - we need Claire to win.... and #2 ... I need to win .. and #3... would be Derek F winning
                        Tiffany -yeah ... because nobody voted for him

Kyland tells Tiffany that he's down to throw the veto to Claire UNLESS they want the power used.. then he would win ...

Tiffany tells him that she thinks keeping the power open .. is good .. for next week .. because of the game of roulette ... ...

Tiffany - what if one of us are sitting next to each other? ( next week ) .. we can have a second veto

Kyland says he's open to that ..

Kyland says so now the order ( to win veto ) is .. #1 ... Claire ... #2 ... Derek F .. so the second veto isn't used.. because no one bet on DR ) ..
                        He says worse case winner .. is Britini

Comment

Kyland tells Derek X/ Claire/ and Sarah Beth that they don't want the power used this week
                          Sarah Beth says no.. she wants it to be used
                          He explains...

Comment

Xavier and Tiffany talk ...
                            He tells her that they want the power to be used...

She tells him that it's not bad if it's not used...
                            She explains...

Xavier says that Britini can play the roulette game.. so he wants her out this week

Comment

Kyland- to Hannah ... if Azah wins,..... she will take Britini down...if she doesn't know Britini is going up
                              Hannah - I think she ( Azah ) would keep noms the same
                              Kyland - but if she ( Azah ) wins... Sarah Beth wins the (second) veto ...
                              He says then they would have to use the second veto to take Claire down

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X