This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 8/21 - Day 46

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

We would not be able to do this without your support.

Please consider making a donation, so that we can keep doing what we do here, to bring them all to you.

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

It's Power of Veto Competition Day .. and if you've already read yesterday's Live Feed Updates ... you already know that today is also the day that determines Derek X's ( DX ) fate in this game.

** if Derek X's ( DX ) name isn't one of the chips that comes out of the bag .... or if Claire doesn't get HG choice and ( not even 100% certain she would .. but she should ) pick up .. he's toast .. so it would be a short waiting on fate to decide kinda day for him ( even though he's said more than once, that he feels good if he's on the block next to Xavier, that he thinks he would have the votes to stay ) ... If he gets picked ... he literally has to fight for his life to win the Veto .. ( and sheesh.. it's super hard to tell if he really, truly even tell if he comprehends that ... surely he does ..right ? right? .. and if he doesn't well that's BB and that's on him ) #1 rule - NEVER FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THIS GAME.

We'll bring it all to you right here ... as the day plays out.

Comment

The Power of Veto Players are:

HoH - Sarah Beth
      Nominees - Claire and Xavier
      Picked Players - Alyssa, Azah and Derek F

Host is Derek X

Comment

Alyssa tells Sarah Beth this is best case scenario.

Alyssa- Azah said she would use it.... I'll use it..... X would use it. ... and Big D said he would use it as long as Azah isn't going up.
        Sarah Beth - Azah isn't going up.... we just have to worry about Claire

Sarah Beth if Claire comes off..... do you still think Azah and Big D would keep Xavier?
        Alyssa- 100%

Comment

Derek X tells Claire that he doesn't think that it's horrible if Sarah Beth wins.
          Claire - I don't think so either..... she might keep them the same.... but I can't imagine her target isn't one of us

Derek X tells Claire if Azah wins.. he thinks he can talk to her ...

He says he could bribe her with the anonymous HoH ( for next week .. if he won the Coin Flip power )

Comment

Hannah to Derek X - do you think that Saran Beth .. would keep the nominations the same?
            Derek X - I don't know at this point
            Hannah - Azah might...... or Big D.... but I don't think Big D is going to win.

He tells Hannah that it's time for Claire to win

Hannah - if Claire wins.. she takes herself down ..
            Derek X says he knows .. and it's all good ..

Derek X - I don't care if I go up next to X

Hannah tells him .... ideally nominations stay the same... and that Azah winning would be their best case ... of the nominations staying the same ...

Derek X tells her .. he wants Claire to win .. then Azah .. and then Sarah Beth .... that's his ideal order ...

Comment

Tiffany, Hannah and Derek X

Derek X to Hannah and Tiffany - best case scenario.......Claire wins... and then I go up next to X,

Tiffany tells him that she doesn't want him going on the block ...

Comment

Tiffany encourages Claire .. telling her that she can win ( veto )
                Claire says she was crying in the DR

Comment

Alyssa tells Hannah that she really wants to win this .. so she can be the one to take Xavier off the block .. since he was put on by her win of the roulette...

Comment

Alyssa, Xavier and Big D speculate on what the veto comp will be....
                    They wonder if it will be Hide and Seek Veto
                    Big D says he hopes not ...

Comment

Not much going on at the moment.. I'm breaking away ...

Comment

Derek F asking Sarah Beth if she wants the nominations to stay the same... or what ..
                        She tells him that if he wins.. she would like him to use it ..because she wants Xavier off the block ...
                        She promises him that Azah will not be going on the block

Derek F to Sarah Beth - I've always trusted you .. but it did make me feel good.. when you said " someone is going to play for you, and you are going to come down" ( talking about when she nominated him ) ...

Derek F- to Sarah Beth - going into next week .. we are good .. and Azah feels the same way.

Comment

Derek F to Sarah Beth - if you want to take a big hit.. Derek X is the only one that I know of that's going to be able to play next week ( for the power ) ... and I know that he was the one that tried to flip that vote ( talking about keeping Christian, sending her home ) and that pissed me off

Sarah Beth - yep

Derek F - and if he ( DX ) doesn't win HoH ..he's going to go for .. if he's here ...

Sarah Beth - yep

Comment

Sarah Beth tells Derek F that she's curious .. if Claire should come down .. if Derek X was up with X ... would he and Azah keep X ...

Derek F - oh .. of COURSE

Sarah Beth - if noms stay the same.. I think that Claire will go home...

Derek F- and even if Derek X goes up and Claire is there .. DX goes home...

Comment

( now I'm breaking away )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X