This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 9/2 - Day 58

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

We would not be able to do this without your support.

Please consider making a donation, so that we can keep doing what we do here, to bring them all to you.

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU... we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.
    The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+ for all your entertainment pleasure.
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • $4.99 Essential Plan - Includes Live Feeds, but not the live CBS broadcast of Big Brother
      $9.99 Premium Plan - Includes Live Feeds, Commercial Free on-demand episodes and Live Broadcasting

HoH Endurance tonight ...

Comment

Here's how tonight played out ...

Jury House Segment ...

Britini- I think the next juror is going to be Alyssa, Sarah Beth or Kyland. I hope the last one....

Derek X arrives at the Jury House.

Derek X- there were things I could have done and should have done to avoid being in this house ( jury house )
      Britini- what the hell are you doing here? How the hell did you end up here?

Derek X shows her the balance beam competition where Sarah Beth won the HoH ...

Derek X- I was thinking, it's not that bad that she won ..

Britni -no .... you ( DX ) are a back door!

Derek X tells her that his game went wrong, when he believed that he didn't need to play in the roulette game...

Britini watches a clip of Xavier becoming the 3 nominee....

Derek X explains why he didn't play .. .says doesn't think that his decision at the time, was invalid.

Britni watches Derek X get evicted.

Britini - Oh My God.

Derek X to Britini- I was really confused why my arguments weren't going through to them. It all made sense when I heard the goodbye messages. .... all were normal except for Ky's

He tells her what Kyland's Goodbye message said .. ( that he's been working in an alliance since Day 1 )

Britini- who is in the alliance?

Derek X- I think maybe Kyland, X, Tiffany, Azah. ....The ones I'm iffy on are Hannah and Big D
      Britini- you don't think Hannah would have told you though? .... I don't think Big D is in it

Britini- Azah has Big D, X has Alyssa, Tiffany has Claire.

Derek X- they all have someone.

Britini- Ky has SB

Derek X- here's my theory America, Kyland, X, Tiffany, Azah have been working together since week one.....each one of them are in this alliance but also shielded by their duo. ... they have the votes to send their duo member home.....it's almost extremely genius .. and I have to give props to them ...

Derek X and Britini say they will figure it all out ...

LIV E VOTING

Derek F - I gladly to evoke Sarah Beth
      Clarie ( secret HOH .. only enters to cast a tie-breaking vote, if necessary ) Sarah Beth
      Alyssa- - Sarah Beth
      Tiffany - out of sympathy for SB .. I vote to evict Kyland
      Azah - Sarah Beth
      Hannah - Sarah Beth
      Xavier - Sarah Beth

By a vote of 5/1 - Sarah Beth has been evicted from the BB23 house and becomes Jury Member #3

Goodbye Messages

Claire - I was the anonymous HoH, and I did put you and Kyland up intending to split you up... this is a move of respect.. it's not personal

Hannah - when you are backed into a corner,.....you tend to throw people under the bus that you are closely aligned with.. it really is nothing personal ,,,,,but I can't move forward with you in this game

Aza h - - I had to be okay with you leaving the house.... in order to further a mission ....that's very close to my heart,,,,. God bless you and I do love you

Kyland - I always meant it when I said I would take you as far as I could n this game...... unfortunately .....the secret alliance which I am a part of wouldn't allow me to take you any further...... I love you and want us to be friends forever

Sarah Beth - I had no idea there was a secret alliance... I was kidding Kyland about it ... I'm guessing Azah is also in it. I'm not sure who else. ....I will be interested to see what is going on in the house...... but I have total respect for that

Endurance HoH -

Julie - Claire will compete .. but she has to throw it ....

Julie tells the HG that the "Secret HoH" knows that they have to throw this HoH

Julie- first 3 house guests to fall .. will be the Have Nots for the week.

HoH Endurance Competition in underway ....

Big D is out .. he fell off during the Commercial Break

Alyssa is out ...

Julie -the Zingbot returns next week ...

Julie- Next Thursday is a double eviction night...... the next week..... we will be doing it all over again... with another double eviction.....

Comment

To recap

Big D and Alyssa are already out

Comment

Azah complaining that she feels sick
          Hannah complaining about her head

Comment

Comment

Comment

Claire is out

Comment

Hannah is out