This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 9/4 - Day 60

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

We would not be able to do this without your support.

Please consider making a donation, so that we can keep doing what we do here, to bring them all to you.

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

Want to watch the Live Feeds?

I mean let's face it by now .... if you did .. you'd probably already be signed up and watching ...

But .. just in case ...

If you sign up using any of the links or banners right here at BBU...
    we get a small commission for each ( only new - not returning ) subscription.

The price has dropped this year to $4.99 per month since CBS has paired with Paramount+
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with exclusive content of Love Island, Paramount+ Movies and so much more, and if you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!

Watching the Live Feeds not for you?

Like reading the Live Feed Updates to catch up on what the House Guests are up to?

If that's a yes... another great way to help support this website, help up cover the expense that it takes to keep all this up and running, is by making a donation via PayPal.

Our PayPal link is at the top of the page.

We appreciate any help you can give.

It's Power of Veto Competition day AND the Zingbot arrives

Comment

8:43 BBT

Feeds back after players picked for veto,

Playing-
      Tiffany-HoH
      Xavier-Nominee
      Alyssa-Nominee

Hannah
      Azah
      Big D

Claire hosting
      Last edited by sdkgeo; 09-04-2021, 11:12 AM.

Comment

HGs are just milling around getting coffee and breakfast and getting ready. A lot of speculating about what the veto will be.

They are assuming it will be in the "basement" since they got the backyard last night. They also know or are strongly speculating that it is zingbot, so they are thinking about what past comps that have been with zingbot.

Comment

About 10:30AM Xavier talking to Azah about how Claire was supposed to be the target this week and not Alyssa.

Kyland cooking in the kitchen with Claire watching

Alyssa in the bathroom doing makeup

About 10:45AM Xavier and Big D talking in the bathroom and Big D saying Tiffany needs to be the first of the six to go.

All other houseguests in the kitchen eating and chit chatting

Comment

Big D and Xavier talked about the veto picks

Xavier saying that Tiffany could have picked Claire
            Big D tells him that she knew better.... she wants to keep the nominations the same... so she knew she was better off picking Hannah .... cause Hannah can can win more than Claire D

Comment

Big D and Azah talked

Big D - you feel like Kyland is the biggest threat . ( to target her ) . like I feel that it's Tiffany ... ( to target him )

He tells her that Tiffany and Hannah are going to want Ky to go ....

Azah tells him that she doesn't think that Tiffany wants Ky to go ...

Big D - then who is she going to get rid of? ....like I said ... me

Comment

Big D and Azah talk about how they hope Alyssa doesn't win veto today ..
                They worry that Tiffany might try to pull something ...
                They say if she did .. it would be the end of her game ( with the 6 )

Comment

Azah tells Big D that if she can't get rid of Kyland.. the next person on her list is Hannah

Big D - my hit list is Tiffany, Hannah or Ky

Comment

Tiffany talked to Big D and asked if he wins veto .. is he going to consider using it.

He tells her no ...

He tells her that when he was on the block .. Alyssa didn't use it on him .. when she had the power

Comment

Tiffany talked to Big D and Azah

She told them that she does not want to put Claire up .. if the veto is used...
                      She asked them to not use it .. if the win ...
                      They both tell her that they will do what she wants..
                      Azah saying she always tries to honor what the HoH wants.

Comment

Tiffany tells Xavier that she does want him to go for the veto ... but .. she really wants the nominations to stay the same...

She told him that if he has to win it in order for Alyssa to go home... then to go for it

Comment

Xavier and Azah talk more about how "some people" are playing for their self-interest

They talk about how Claire's targets aren't Tiffany or Hannah ... and not not Kyland

Comment

Xavier to Azah - from a jury standpoint... I don't think any of us can sit next to her (Tiffany) and win.
                            Azah - legit...
                            Xavier - you ( Tiffany ) just gave everybody a reason to want to take you out....

Comment

Xavier to Azah - I hate selfish play when it comes to us.... ( the 5 ) ... I can't stand that ****... and your ( Tiffany ) reason are ... I just wanted it ( she just wanted to win the back to back HoH )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X