This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 9/20 - Day 76

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

We would not be able to do this without your support.

Please consider making a donation, so that we can keep doing what we do here, to bring them all to you.

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

As you know ... there's no Veto Meeting today, all that will happen on Thursday, during the Live Eviction Show.

Xavier and Kyland in the kitchen ...

Comment

Xavier dropped the butter .. picked it up .. washed it off under the running water... and put it back in the pan ...

( I think that is a representation of what he's about to do to Kyland's game )

Comment

Kyland in the Have Not room .. whispering .. muttering to himself...

He's going over ( and over ) what he can say to Xavier about using the veto .. on him ...
        and.. .what he can say to Big D, if Xavier doesn't use the veto on him ...

Kyland - I have more enemies in the jury house than you ...

( he says it over and over .. .but different ways.. )

He says that he doesn't think that Xavier wouldn't use the veto on him ...

Kyland - but .. maybe I'm stupid ...

Comment

Kyland shouts out to his friends ( outside of the house )

Kyland- I'm close man ... but this is scary .. this is the first time I haven't had any control.. on what happens to me next...

Kyland - a big part of this game.. is winning when you have to .. and setting yourself up not to have to win .. I think .. that Xavier winning .. put me in a place.. where I didn't have to win the last veto .. I think .. that another good move I made in this game.. was picking him ( Xavier ) .. someone that I could rely on .. to have my back when I need it.... the same way I had his.

Kyland - I hope I'm right.

Comment

Kyland has reached the point .. where he's doing Celebrity Shout Outs ... telling them that he loves them...

Comment

Meanwhile downstairs .. the talk between Big D, Azah and Xavier is about when Azah went to Xavier and told him to put her on the block, rather than Britini,, because she couldn't let Britini go back on the block again

Big D says that he regrets Azah never hitting the block .. and in the future, he would tell people if they have a friend in the house, not to try to protect them from hitting the block, because then there will come a time, when you will tell them, you never hit the block, and they will say .. well.. that's not my fault ...

Azah - I did not say that

Big D ( being Azah ) says - you played your game and I played mine.. you lied and I didn't have to lie ... because I did all the truthfulness... while you lied...

Azah - wow... wow...

Xavier - I'm going to let you work this out

Azah - no . you stay here...

Xavier - okay

Azah to Big D - let's make some things clear... #1 ... my defense.. came from you telling me... you made it seem ... like there were many times.. when I was supposed to hit the block.. and you stopped that ... and... I'm trying to think in my head.. when that happened ??? or with you .. cause let's go down the list ...

She goes down each HoH . .and which eviction ... saying no one was looking at her ... considering her ...

Azah - when I stopped and thought about it .. and maybe you can let me know.. when someone was HoH .. that I was being considered...

Azah - AND.... you said to me.. I lied.. so you didn't have to .. so I'm put on the defense.. I'm like wait ... I didn't feel like lying in certain situations.. but when you ( Big D ) make it come across like that ... I've always had a problem .. when you ( Big D ) say .. "I've carried you all this time" ...

Comment

Azah to Big D - I think I've always done things on my end.. to protect both of us as well... but.. I don't put it in people's faces.. I just sit quiet about it ...

Big D - yep.

silence....

Comment

Azah - but at the end of the day . if' I've ever come across like that ... that is never my intention and I truly apologize ..

Big D - I don't think it's that . I think it's .. remember when we talked about this before .. I think it is ..

Xavier- I think I hear footsteps.. I'm going out

He leaves ( LOL )

Big D to Azah - I think it is ... a factor .. where we won't know .. until we watch things back ...

Azah - do you feel that in anyone's HoH .. you had to push to not get me up?

Big D - I feel like I've had to cover a lot... so that you would never be the front-runner of a target... I has to put things in place.. and say things.. and also keep you out of the loop .. so you would NOT become the target.. and I would become the target before you ...

Comment

Azah - who were these conversations with ??

He talks about week 4 .. how Alyssa wanted to put her up .. and he was like no .. don't ... and he made sure to tell them that was not a good idea....

Azah - so that's week 4 ?? Is there any other week?

Big D- I think that . I think that ....

Azah - when I'm looking through things.. I worked hard on my relationship with DX, Claire and Sarah Beth .. and to be honest .. I don't think you had any say so with those...

Comment

Big D says he did ..
                      She says she had her own relationships .... and didn't feel like she was in danger.. she did her work socially with them .. and they were not going to be on their radar ...

She tells him he's saying there was .. then it had to be someone within the Cookout ...

She tells him that she handled her game...

Comment

Azah to Big D - maybe to you .. it looks like I sat on my ass the whole time...

Big D - that's not what I said ...

Comment

Azah tells him of course she gets defensive.. when he tells her that he's been doing all what he's done .. so that she didn't have to ...
                          She says she's been playing the game... she's been playing it her own way ...

Big D - I agree.. I don't have anything else to say

Azah - and as far as you saying Christian didn't know where I stood.. he did .. I told him .. I want to put you up .. so he did ...

Feeds go to BE RIGHT BACK

Once back..

Big D telling her that she would have been on the block 2 times... and if she looks at it .. he had her back ..

Azah -you feel like you did more ... that's fine

Big D - not only for you ...

Comment

Azah tells him that she's never put him down .. but he ..puts things over people's heads sometimes...

Azah - people just be sitting there minding their own business.. and you be like.. "well I did this and that .. to get you here "

Comment

Big D- no .. my comment was .. in the future..... .. I had to understand what role I was going to play .. and I was playing my own game.. and my own role... and.. like I said .. you played the game.. so I'm not upset with you ...

Azah- there's some resentment I feel ..

Big D- there's not ...

Azah - it comes across that way ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X