This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 9/24 - Day 80

If you are enjoying reading the Live Feed Updates ...

We would not be able to do this without your support.

Please consider making a donation, so that we can keep doing what we do here, to bring them all to you.

We appreciate any help ❤️

Just a reminder these Live Feed Updates threads are for Live Feed Updates ONLY - no discussions.

You can hop over to the Daily Live Feed Update Discussion threads by clicking HERE

In case you missed it ..

Xavier won the first part of the three part Final Head of Household.

Azah and Big D will face off in part two .. sometime today/tonight/or even tomorrow .. since on the feeds last night .. they said that they "get a day of rest today.. and they get to order food out "

Either way .. we'll do our best to keep you updated ....

Comment

Lexie, I've forgotten how this works. What happens to the loser of part two? Are they done?

Comment

• Lexie
        Lexie commented
        Editing a comment
        The winner of Part 2....faces off with Xavier in Part 3.
        The loser of Part2...has to wait to see if the winner of Part 3...takes them or the other person to the Final 2.
        If not, they become the 9th and final member of the jury.

Catching us up .....

Napping is the #1 sport of this day ...

Comment

Xavier and Big D talked in length about what their F2 alliance name should be...

Big D - think about Powerful Duo names...

Xavier- I thought about Bad Boys
        Big D - Bad Brothers... Big Bad Brothers .. Black Brothers ... this is so difficult ...

Xavier - we are doing this today ...

They continue to throw out possible names...

Xavier - BB Canada took Undercover Brothers ...

Big D - Black Panthers?

Xavier - no ...

Now moving on to possible Marvel Names...

Then decide that they need to "stay in the culture" ...

Comment

Big D - we need a powerful black duo name...

Xavier- Eggs and Grits ..

they chuckle ...

Xavier- Fully Seasoned ...

Xavier- oh .. oh.. oh.. the Last Supper...

Comment

Big D - let's add that with the Black Panthers ... but I'm trying think of black duos

Xavier- Creed ...

Big D - we do both like Boxing ..

Xavier - a creed is something that someone holds... we could be the Creed... we came in and said what we were going do.. and did it..

Comment

They decide to get to 5 choices.. then pick ...

Xavier- what captures us .. as black men .. in the Big Brother house ... ??

They continue to throw out names...

Big D - BBB

Xavier- Black to the Future ...

Big D - I'm loving the Creed... but how can we play off of that ... Black Creed?

Comment

Big D - Knockout Kings?
                Xavier- The Knockout

The Knockout, Creed, Last Supper and the Black Panthers... we need one more and then we are going to decide...

Xavier - I got something... the Blue Print ...
                Big D- why not the Black Print .. ? I like the Blue Print.. but I want to

Xavier- New School.. New Way ..
                Big D - no
                Xavier- the Vibe ...

Big D -no ...

Big D - I do like the Black Print ...
                Xavier- that's our name ??

Big D- the Black Mambas ..
                Xavier- I like that .. but Kobe already took that ...

Big D - I don't know .. I don't know
                Xavier- this is so hard

Big D - I might say "the Creed"
                Xavier- something about the Creed takes you back to your home.. you know?
                Big D - yeah ..it's very family orientated .. we both like boxing .. we stuck to our Creed... it was more important than anything...

They decide on "The Creed" for their F2 name.

Xavier - Culture loves the Creed
                Big D - I think it's good .. for Black Men and .. it just sounds like you would not break the Creed.. you would never break the bond... especially the 2 of us coming from 2 different spectrums..

Xavier- I like it
                Big D - it's powerful ...
                Xavier- The Creed

Comment

Big D to Xavier - I don't know what I'm going to say in my speech .. I don't want to give a speech and come down on you ... I mean .. I can only say the things that I have done ..
                  Xavier- there you go ..

Big D- I know you need to find things to say .. to different yourself from the other person .. but I'm like... how the **** do I do that .. when we have played almost the same game.

Xavier- mm hmmm

Comment

Big D - I can only say that I put 6 people together ... I made sure that certain people went home to protect the 6 people that I said I was going to protect... and these are things that you could say too ... and like.. managing the Cookout .. I had to ...

Xavier- you would spot the cracks.. I would glue them up

Big D - right.

Comment

Big D - I feel like I played an incredible social game.. where it will go down in history. ..as a good ass social game.. because all I did was cook, clean, dance and entertain you guys .. and literally distract you guys .. from every seeing me as a threat

Xavier- mm hmmm

Comment

Big D - I even said.. I even told you guys "I'm a threat" .. but no one listened to me.. no one took me out ... so that's the path I'm going .. I don't know if it sounds .. too ****y .. or arrogant

Xavier - noooo... in the F2 chairs... that's the time to talk your talk ..

Big D - how are we going to get ...

Xavier- I think you can win Part 2 ... and then it's pretty much a wrap ..

Comment

Xavier and Big D talk about what the 2nd HoH competition could be....
                          And, how Big D couldn't win the 1st part .. because it was endurance...

The camera man focuses on ....

Talk turns to ( again ) if Big D could win the 2nd part.. he and Xavier would be set ....

Big D says he would be happy with 2nd place money ...

Xavier tells him he has the chance to win America's Favorite Player

Big D says he doesn't know .. because of Kyland's week ....

Xavier tells him America probably wanted him to take out Kyland ...

They talk about how Kyland owes Big D an apology ...

( he's talking about the ring that his father gave him ... and it turns out that Big D gave Kyland that same ring to hold on to .. as a way of Big D ensuring that Kyland had his vote to stay .. .. if you watch back the Veto Meeting that played out live Thursday night .. you can see Kyland take the ring off his finger and put the ring in his pants pocket .. when it was time for Xavier to use or not use the Veto .... and therefore taking it right out the door with him )

Big D saying he would like it back ... can't really replace it .. could replace it .. but wouldn't be the same.... since it was from his dad...

Big D - God is going to judge him .. not me.

Xavier says that he will probably forgive Kyland for what he said .. but not right now .. it's too soon .... if America takes care of him .. that's okay

Big D - I never want anyone to get cyber bullied .

Xavier -no.. I'm not trying to get anyone cyber bullied ...

Xavier talks about how America heard what Kyland said, because he got asked about it in the DR ...

He talks about how he knows that he is a role model to his nephew .. and how there was no reason for Kyland to say what he said ...

Big D - I don't think I will be able to associate with someone like that ...

Camera focusing back on this....

Big D continues to talk about Kyland .. how he was a "wolf in sheep's clothing"

Big D - as a black man to another black man .. you don't do that ...

Feeds cut ..
                          Once back

Big D - Ky is the most sheisty person I've ever met ...

Xavier - Ky was probably good until week 6.. then everyone was like.. Ky is a shady mother ****er...

They continue to talk about the moves that Kyland made.. didn't make.... etc.

Xavier- I think that he ( Ky ) thought that he was a master-manipulator .. but then when he got played ... he couldn't take it ...

Xavier talks about how it had to be blindside because of the way Kyland was ... they didn't have a choice.. he would have flipped out .. they didn't want to deal with it all week ...

Xavier- for me.. I'm glad that a person like that .. isn't going to be he one to represent our community ... as the winner of Big Brother ...

Xavier says tha the was iffy about Tiffany and Kyland representing their community .... and that's why they had to get rid of the bad eggs...

He says that he would have been fine with Hannah Chaddha being the representative ...

Comment

Azah finally out of the DR .. joins them ..

Then....

BB calls Xavier to the DR

More napping ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X