X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 24- Discuss Episode 20- August 21, 2022

Episode 20- Airs Sunday, August 21, 2022 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

The two HOHs (Michael & Terrance) pick the house guests for each of their "houses" (Big Brochella & Dyre Fest).

Nominations for Eviction take place for both houses.

Note: Please do not post spoilers in the episode discussion topics. Thanks!

Hi there……sadly I have to miss watching tonight’s show with you all. Have to go to pickup husband at the airport, but I will be back here Wednesday to watch! Have fun!

Comment

Well folks, it may just be me to keep you updated on the show......bless.

Comment

Michael who is the indoor HOH is trying to decide if he wants to pick people for his side that he wants to pick or to target. Michael picks Jasmine. Terrence (outdoor HOH) picks Turner. Turner is excited not to have to spend the week indoors with Jasmine. Michael picks Brittany. Terrence picks Alyssa. Michael picks Taylor (to keep her safe). Terrence picks Joseph. (Terrence says Joseph could be in trouble this week). Michael picks Monte which leaves Kyle as a default pick for Terrence.

Comment

Please help BBU live to entertain you another day by clicking on the PayPal button at the top of the page. Thank you.

Comment

Was there any mention of Kyle and Alyssa having fun in the have not room on the broadcast show?

Comment

• helenb
              helenb commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing, I heard…

Hi friends, I’m here. Sorry I’m late!

Comment

Indoor HOH (brochella) gets pizza and beer in the HOH room. Outdoor group gets sadness (haha). Upstairs they party downstairs they are packing and whining a little about living outside. Terrence tells Turner and Alyssa that he is going to keep them safe. Michael comes out of the HOH and tells the sad people they have to start living outside. The backyard looks pretty abysmal.

Comment

Terrence has a little nicer place to sleep and he is very emotional at having a picture and letter from his wife.

Comment

Jasmine seems clueless as to why she was picked to be inside. Terrance wants Taylor to help guide him this week, and tells him he’s safe.

Comment

I call this my purr-mercial.....

Show BBU and Lexie that you love being here with all of us and donate using the PayPal button above. Thank you.

They should fire me.

Comment

Now we see Michal's HOH and pictures of his cat. He reads a letter from his partner.

Comment

How is Jasmine still limping.. absolutely bonkers. AND she tries to use her birthday week to stay off the block for the 3rd week…crying…

Comment

Jasmine talks to Michael first. She tells him she doesn't want to go on the block for her birthday week. Michael tells the camera after she leaves that he is telling Jasmine that Monte is the target, but he really wants Jasmin out. Along with her birthdaysssssssss.

Comment

Taylor tells us that she is going to have to trust Kyle, Turner, and Joseph to get Alyssa out in the outdoor (Dyre Fest) group.

Comment

• helenb
                              helenb commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I just do not think Kyle has it in him to evict Alyssa , or he would have last week…

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X