This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 24- Discuss Episode 29- September 11, 2022

Episode 29- Airs Sunday, September 11, 2022 @ 8:30/7:30c PM on CBS (Note: special time in the East & Central Time Zones due to football)

The new HOH Competition takes place.

Nominations for Eviction take place.

Note: Please do not post spoilers in the episode discussion topics. Thanks!

Hello there….Ready for BB….AND…..we have weather report breaking in for a tornado sighting……so I’ll be back as soon as it comes on here.

Comment

I’m back, it was just a warning. Back on my TV. Showing TV winning HOH on Thursday in the surprise DE and telling Alyssa he is going to put up Brittany and her. Michael comes in and Turner assures Michael and says if you win POV, you are more than welcome to take down Brittany.

Comment

Now we see Monte winning POV.

Comment

I'll bet Michael regrets keeping his word to Turner last week.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I mean he and Brittany probably should have kept their mouths shut about Kyle. It just put a bigger target on them. They weren’t in danger at that point of being OTB.

• bazbaz65
            bazbaz65 commented
            Editing a comment
            So true. They did it to save Taylor but it's done nothing good for their games. And I continue to believe Kyle did nothing wrong by simply wondering if there might be a Cookout alliance again. Especially since Terrance did end up pushing for one.

Monte tells us there is never going to be a better time to take a shot at Michael so he is going to talk to Turner about taking Alyssa down and putting up Michael. We see Turner in the DR saying, Monte what are you doing we just made a F3 with Michael, if we are putting him up, he better go out.

Comment

Monte telling Michael he is using the POV on Alyssa. they are going back and forth. Monte telling Michael he has respect for him and his game and Michael says no this is not respect.

Comment

Michael calls in Alyssa and Taylor and tells them this is Monte’s resume move…..take it away from him, now is your opportunity…..we hear Julie calling in the HG’s…Time for the Veto Meeting.

Comment

Turner tells Michael I love you, but we have to open up First Place.

Comment

Monte and Taylor say they are still on the same page….to get Michael out.

Comment

We see Michael talking with Alyssa again. Alyssa tells us she has never seen a Michael like this, he is throwing Brittany under the bus, I don’t know what to believe.

Comment

Michael talking to Taylor saying he has her back and she will never, never touch the block with him still in the game.

Comment

Julie calling them back. We hear Michael giving his speech again talking about Brittany and Brittany crying. We see Michael get evicted by a vote of 3-0. He says HG’s please stay seating, I have one thing to say, and he gets up and says nothing and leaves the house. Alyssa thanks the HG’s for keeping her.

Comment

HG’s say Top 5 and they run to the memory wall to see Michael’s face already grayed out and we go to commercial.

Comment

Monte, Turner and Alyssa talking in the kitchen.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X