X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 24- MEET THE HOUSE GUESTS

Here's the Season 24 cast of Big Brother:

Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-06-2022, 09:17 AM.

Man... I love you Kenny... you are speedy quick and just so honestly awesome!

Comment

Aww, thanks Lexie!

BTW, I've added their age, hometown (first city, state or state, country listed), current city (if it's different from hometown; second city, state listed) and occupation to the photos.

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        Insta CBS just announced Marvin is out and he’s been replaced. I bet that’ll happen more than once with Covid still out and about…

And now you're even more awesome!

Thanks a million times over!

Comment

Haven't watched videos or seen too much yet (other than some Twitter drama). But at first look I may be inclined towards Terrence. Gotta love the older guy.

Thank you Kenny.

Comment

Big Brother 24 Cast Reveal Game Plans, HOH Wins, Throwing Competitions, & More

Click PLAY button to watch right here

Comment

This is from CBS. Posting it because it shows their relationship status. It shows that Jasmine Davis, Terrance Higgins & Brittany Hoopes are married, Michael Bruner is engaged and everyone else is single.

Comment

Tweeted by Michael's fiancé Hayden:

Hayden
              @Hayden64785883
              I’m so so excited for my fiancé, Michael, to compete on Big Brother!! You’ve got this handsome! Your # 1 fan and girls (our 3 cats) will be rooting for you all summer I am so proud of you and love you so much

Comment

It appears Marvin Achi is out (thanks for the info, Helen)!

Got this little bit of info about Marvin's possible reason for being kicked off the show: "While CBS has not confirmed the cause for his departure, it’s likely connected to his role on America’s Got Talent series as Big Brother and America’s Got Talent typically have talent hold agreements that restrict them from appearing on competing shows during their time on a current season." After seeing that article, I remembered seeing him on America's Got Talent! It was just a couple weeks ago on Week 2 of the Audition shows! He came out pretending he was going to do a science experiment, acted like he spilled some chemicals on himself and then ripped off his shirt to reveal his buff hot body! lol

You can see Marvin's AGT Audition on YouTube

New cast member:

Name: Joseph Abdin (pronounced Ab-den)
                Hometown/Current City: Lake Worth, Fla.
                Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-06-2022, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• helenb
                  helenb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That makes sense. Thanks Kenny!

• sdkgeo
                  sdkgeo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't they check these things ahead of time. smh

Joseph Abdin interview...

Click the PLAY button to watch right here

Comment

• Livzee
                  Livzee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Kenny and all… it begins😋

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Livzee Glad to see you back!

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He looks like a good replacement. I’ll enjoy watching him.

Hi All!

Another Alyssa from Sarasota, FL???? Last year’s Alyssa was from Sarasota too! I don’t know her. We are not a small town anymore 😂 Thanks again Kenny for posting all this info.

Comment

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes that was where I moved to when I first came to Sarasota. It’s an island off the mainland. Beautiful white sand beach like powdered sugar that never gets hot. It was voted number one beach in the world. On the show tonight she said she is from Longboat Key, which is another island off the mainland. It’s surprising because Longboat is known for old people 😂 like I don’t know anyone under 60 living there and most probably 80s 😂

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wild. I wonder if she still lives there or was just born there or was moved there as a child by her parents. IDK.

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Her video was all taped out at the beach and she lives here and says she works with swimwear (which Alyssa from last yr BB did) and she works front desk for plastic surgeon. I’m sure it will be in the local papers once word is out.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X