This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week 2

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It's really not Big Brother without the Live Feeds!

Don't miss out!!

Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with , exclusive content of everything that Paramount+ has to offer.
    • If you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    Watching the Live Feeds feeds not for you?

Another way to support this website is by making a donation via our Pay Pal link.

We'll bring all the Live Feed Updates to you in our Live Feed Updates Forum.

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

We appreciate any support!
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-14-2022, 11:04 PM.

New week. Let's see what this week brings.

Comment

Recap of tonight's show ... is HERE .. in case you missed it

Comment

You guys know that we keep our cost to keep everything up and running, as low as we can, we gear down during the off season, and have to gear back up during the summer, when we're here doing what we do.

We've scraped by ( thanks to a handful of those of you who donated during the off-season ) along with myself and Rob adding in where we had to, to ensure that the site didn't POOF disappear.

There are yearly costs associated with maintaining BBU, along with cost that we incur monthly, just to keep us here, and just like everything else, those costs have risen, while our piggy banks, haven't.

We're just asking, if you enjoy reading here, either the Discussions or the Live Feed Updates, please consider making a donation to help support all that we do here, so that we can, beyond all measures, beyond all the drama inside the Big Brother house, and outside of it, keep doing what we do here.

I've said it before, all of you are the driving force behind what we do here. I know that holds true for me, and I'm sure it does for Kenny and the others too, We do this because of you and we hope each and every time we "do it" that you are out there enjoying it.

Any support is much needed and much appreciated.

Comment

• southbridgegirl
          southbridgegirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Just made a donation! Thanks so much for all you do!!

Jasmine Davis is the new HOH.

Comment

Pooch gets on my nerves. He's always running around whispering game talk to folks. Like now he's running around talking to folks about getting Taylor (main target) or Brittany out this week. He's like a little rat running around whispering to everyone about it while most of them are just talking about the HOH Competition and/or getting cleaned up from the HOH Competition. Walking around looking like he's the Big Brother House Mob Boss! LOL

Comment

Pooch, Nicole, Terrance & Daniel are the Have-Nots for the week. They were chosen by last week's Have-Nots.

Monte chose Pooch.
            Joseph chose Nicole (she volunteered).
            Michael chose Terrance (I think he volunteered too but not sure).
            Kyle chose Daniel (he volunteered).

Comment

Geez, I really do not get this hate for Taylor. I haven't seen her do anything other than not immediately fall into a "girls vs guys" mentality, and I have taken to calling that Girls Girls Girls alliance the Mean Girls alliance. I thought that most of the Taylor hate was being driven by Paloma and was curious to see what would happen after Paloma left, but they seem to be carrying right along and Jasmine has taken over driving it.

I don't really know anyone well enough yet to have a strong preference for anyone, but I'm ending up rooting for her just because I'm so not on board with the way she's being treated.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                Summerbbfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you think that maybe they are jealous of her. I have not watched much of the feeds to see how they are treating her. Maybe Michael will use the veto on her.

I agree Chirperr. Taylor rubbed me the wrong way in her opening seqment on Episode 1, but from what I have seen in the house she seems really nice and helpful. It's one thing to not want her in their alliance, but the vitriol from some of them, Monte and Daniel, is over the top. Jasmine too, which may be jealousy and being around Paloma.

I think Paloma is at the bottom of that and she poisoned the well so that now whatever Taylor does they ascribe some ulterior motive to her. I think back to when Paloma was constantly in Daniels ear. She may or may not have had him wrapped around her finger like she claimed, but I think her being in his ear and denigrating Taylor had an effect. Probably the same with Monte.

Comment

Paloma has some issues, jealousy being the main one! That being said Paloma needs our prayers for healing. She started the Taylor hate, yes, but Jasmine is continuing it because she is also jealous and has a Mean Girls heart! I don’t know how Taylor will survive this game, but I hope she gets HOH before she gets evicted and creates havoc!

Comment

Just reading the Live Feed Updates (thanks Lexie!) and loving how Pooch went from hollering, here I am, put me up, put me up on the block as a pawn so we can get Taylor out to being one of the most paranoid psycho house guests up on the block! lol Dude! You NEVER volunteer to go up as a pawn! I hope he's the one that's walking out the house this coming Thursday! Hopefully that next, "twist" that's supposed to come Thursday isn't something that happens before the Eviction and helps save him.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                    Summerbbfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That was not a smart move on his part. Especially if he gets evicted.

• Ladychef
                    Ladychef commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Was he recruited? Anyone who knows anything about BB, you NEVER volunteer to go on the block. Crazy!

• Shmennifer
                    Shmennifer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pooch's move is the stupidest move since Marcellus (?) was on the block and used the veto on the chick next to him. Pooch came up with this brilliant idea and even said he’s watched the show and knows this is a good move….errrre negative ghost rider!
                    Last edited by Shmennifer; 07-19-2022, 11:08 AM.

Good morning! I must have missed something along the way, but reading the live feed, what do they mean celebrating Indy’s one year?

Comment

• Lynette
                    Lynette commented
                    Editing a comment
                    One year US Citizenship anniversary.

Thank you!

Comment

After watching a bit, I am on the platform for Daniel’s train, not yet ready to board. I like his calmness while actively playing the game.
                    PS I do miss our active discussions

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                      Summerbbfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Me too. I like Daniel and Nicole. I hope they go far.

New "new" update on the Live Show

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X