X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week 4

It's a new HoH and a new week begins.

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It's really not Big Brother without the Live Feeds!

Don't miss out!!

Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with , exclusive content of everything that Paramount+ has to offer.
    • If you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    Watching the Live Feeds feeds not for you?

Another way to support this website is by making a donation via our Pay Pal link.

We'll bring all the Live Feed Updates to you in our Live Feed Updates Forum.

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

We appreciate any support!

Monte is the new HoH.

This is good for the Leftovers. Who will he put up? Will they try to get out Daniel or Nicole. My money is on putting up Daniel/Kyle to get out Daniel. If they win they could put up Alyssa/Indy or possible Nicole/Taylor.
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-29-2022, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I am a fan of this Leftovers alliance… big trouble coming for the meanies!

• about2483
      about2483 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed Helen. I haven’t been able to watch as much due to vacation and moving. I’m still feeling out the houseguests but I really like the Leftovers alliance.

Who do you want to go home this week, Alyssa, Daniel, or Nicole?

Comment

• lyriele1
      lyriele1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Daniel or Nicole, either one is fine with me.

• BB for life
      BB for life commented
      Editing a comment
      Nicole for me, but only if Taylor is okay with going up. I'm so tired of Nicole telling anyone in the room that she "has their backs".... you can't have everyone's back babe!!
      Last edited by BB for life; 07-30-2022, 02:19 AM.

Daniel needs to go.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen!!!!!!!

Monte nominated Alyssa & Indy for Eviction with the plan being to put up Taylor & Nicole so they can backdoor Nicole.

Just thinking out loud here. Liking the Leftovers alliance but... but, but, but...

How convenient for the guys. A woman went home last week and now, no matter what, a woman will go home this week.

Notice how Monte didn't put up Daniel & Kyle as the "pawns" to backdoor Nicole and if the backdoor didn't work out, they could have still evicted Daniel.

Makes we wonder if the guys' alliance isn't still in play and even more so than The Leftovers.

If you think about it, if the guys (Monte, Joseph, Kyle & Turner) are working together to get rid of the women in the house, then Brittany, Taylor & Michael (being he wasn't included in the initial guys' alliance) are really the only, "Leftovers". Taylor has even mentioned, in a roundabout way, about herself, Brittany & Michael being the only ones in the alliance used as "pawns".

Wonder if the Leftover guys will bring in Daniel & Terrance as a "side" alliance.

I'm thinking it's a plan for Monte, Joseph & Kyle to be the Final 3.

Comment

• BB for life
      BB for life commented
      Editing a comment
      If The Pound brings in Daniel & Terrance I don't think it will be for a couple of weeks... however, I see Tay, Mich & Brit working their way in with him too. I was thinking they'd fill him in on things to even out the alliance & if the three boys have to go on the block (Mty, Joe & Ter) then the Tay, Mich & Britt could help vote Terrance to stay. Also, Indy might loose faith in Monty & she might be a free agent in Alyssa goes home.

It really sounds like Kyle wants Alyssa gone for personal reasons. That would be the dumbest move for the Leftover alliance.

Come on dude, just tell her you're not into her instead of evicting her. He just doesn't want to have to deal with her if he gets elimated to jury & she's there....however, if he convinces the house to vote her out, kudos, my friend.

Let's not forget it was him who gathered all the intel from Alyssa & observing, put together the 7 people for the Leftovers, thought to nominate Terrance & Ameerah... so he is the matermind it does appear. I can't wait to see who wins veto tomorrow!

Comment

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole. I used to love her talks with Daniel & Terrance at night in the Have Not room, or with Daniel in the Bubble room, but now she's just getting a bit arrogant with all the comments about how she's the strongest woman in the house, yet has not won anything....and the "My house" comments were funny the first 3 times, but after 30, guuuurl, it's just not funny anymore!!

Also, Nicole blows up way to easily. When Nicole, Monty & Ameerah were in the storage room, she was the oldest.. I mean, the only one that didn't keep their cool & got heated & emotional, then complained about it to everyone.

Then she got super pissed at Alyssa when she said ( & Indy over heard) that Alyssa & Indy may have gone on the block (bc Nicole had stated that in a private convo with Alyssa but Indy who overheard would not have even thought of Nicole with Alyssa's statement).

Nicole obviously has a vendetta for Taylor, for why, who knows, but it's just immature how she & Daniel constantly say they hate Taylor. Hate is a strong word & should not be used to describe any Big Brother relationships. It's a game y'all, calm down.

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Nicole is in the downward spiral because she couldn't admit that she has been one of the ones talking crap about Taylor wwhen Turner called the house on it during his speech, so she has had to double down, triple down, ... just to show that she is not the one that is a bad person, that Taylor is the bad person and she is justified. Daniel just reinforces this thinking. They are toxic together. Daniel was poisoned by what Paloma told him that first week.

• BB for life
        BB for life commented
        Editing a comment
        Sdkgeo, good point about Nicole's deflection, I didn't think about that angle but it make 100% sense why she's gunning so hard for Taylor to go. I agree Nicole & Daniel do play off eachother & Paloma did really do a mindcrash on a lot of the house guests in her short time.

I didn't see it if it happened but I wonder if anyone stuck up for Taylor when she told Nicole she could leave when she thought Nicole had recieved bad news on her mom. They were all talking about it so I sure hope so & maybe Nicole also feels bad about reacting instead of asking Taylor why she said that.

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        BB for life, The only thing I heard about was that Ameerah did step in and tell Daniel that that wasn't Taylor's intent when she said that to Nicole. Daniel was having none of it though and shut her down. I don't think anyone wanted to be on the end of Daniel's wrath because he was so angry.

Now that I think about it, if Nicole was voted out, Daniel may spontaneously combust, and that would make for some more great television. And what would make it even better is if Taylor chose to be besties with Kyle and Daniel! I want this to happen!

Comment

• BB for life
        BB for life commented
        Editing a comment
        BBJedi, I agree, Daniel may loose it if she leaves but I think Michael & Brittany need the protection. At least Kyle has Daniel.

I know Jasmine is milking the whole sprained ankle thing, but I find it odd and a little disturbing that the medical personnel on the production staff go along with it. I have a couple of serious sprained ankles in my life and they always made it clear that you need to get back on it as soon as possible or you were risking long term problems because the tendons don't work like they are supposed to. I had a brace and/or a wrapping, but after 3-4 days, they insisted that I get up and walk on it.

Jasmine staying off of it completely, is not good for the long term. I just can't believe they don't take that darned scooter away from her, whether she wants them to or not. They have a duty to her physical health, not pandering to her for game reasons. I see it as production interference.

Comment

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        But they are having so much fun adding the wheel squeak squeak squeak 🙄

Daniel and Nicole talked about him not using the veto, appears that he’s not wanting to risk a repeat of last week with Nicole! Kyle can still use his, Daniel asked in DR and they said it just takes one! So my question is if Kyle uses his does both Alyssa and Indy come down or just whoever he picks? If it’s just one then I’m sure it will be Indy,, and Monte can put Nicole up and tell her she’s safe they want Alyssa out! Taylor doesn’t see the block again and is safe!

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Grandkids you just kind of answered my question of they really want Nicole out. Who is the true target?

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        From my understanding, if someone uses the POV, both of the Nominees have to come off the block and be replaced by a new set of Besties.

Who is Monte's true target? If it is Nicole and Alyssa on the block at the end of the week, I hope that Nicole goes. I really hope the Taylor is slated this week. I am warming up to her.

Comment

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole is his true target this week. He wants unanimous vote and it looks like he might just get it. Ameerah’s actions are still helping the Leftovers.

I’m also glad others are warming up to Taylor. I was not a fan until the girls got all mean girl on her. Then when Daniel made her cry I wanted to fight!

Nicole needs to go.

Comment

I am having a difficult time posting. This is a test.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey @Summerbbfan
          I restored your comments above.
          We're having some difficulty with some members' posts being automatically marked as spam by the site. Admin is trying to figure it out. If you post and it doesn't show up or says that your post is, "Spam" or "Unapproved", just leave your comment and someone will be along to approve your posts so they show up. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for letting me know KennyERJ.

So when are people gonna realize that Paloma lied and her guilty conscious drove her to leave rather than admit she lied? Nicole's belief in those words are going to get her kicked out. Hope she watches and sees she's been played.

Comment

• BB for life
          BB for life commented
          Editing a comment
          Becky30, I don't think they will realize she lied until they see the footage but I don't think that is why Paloma left. From what I saw, she mentioned that this being in there was just like the movie "Inception"... I heard her say that like 10 times at least. Inception is a movie where people get into your dreams to manipulate them & the only way to get out is to kill yourself bc you can never die in a dream (I hadn't seen that movie but looked it up later).

On two occasions, I heard her tell people that it was okay if she was in a dream bc she trusted everyone there & she knew they wouldn't hurt her.

Later, on Monday, I saw her by herself and she was counting her fingers & she said "okay, there's 10, good" . She did it again & was wondering why she was doing that.

Then, I heard her thanking Alyssa for telling her about the 10 finger thing. Alyssa told the people in the room that if you're dreaming then you will never have 10 fingers. You may have 12 or 3 but never 10.

When I heard that, I immediately became worried for her mentally & hoped production was catching it all too. She was gone most of the day Tuesday & I was convinced she was being pulled from the game. It appears she was napping with Turner in the HOH room but then Wed. is when the live feeds went down & she "left" the game. I personally think she was removed for her own safety against herself if she did think she was in a dream and tried to "wake herself up".

• BBJedi
          BBJedi commented
          Editing a comment
          BB for life - I didn't know all that happened, but I hope production got her professional help when she left the house. You don't just do that to someone, intentionally or unintentionally, and cut them loose.

So—-assuming that the Festie Bestie thing will continue a couple more weeks are we 100% sure that the non-evicted houseguest gets to pick a pair to play with again?

OR—-in expecting the unexpected do:

——automatically get paired with Terrance as he survived last week, OR
        ——does the saved houseguest get to PICK one of Monte, Joseph, and Terrance and go from there

Personally, I don’t see two groups of three and three groups of two. I think we swing back to six groups of two.

Any thoughts? I’m out on vacation and relying on all of you for a lot of updates and insights…..appreciate you all.

if I have missed any official game announcements, please let me know.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          It would be nice if they ended the Festie Bestie next week since that would be unexpected.

• BBJedi
          BBJedi commented
          Editing a comment
          What would be interesting is if the remaining bestie could join the group of three making it a group of four. A group of four and the rest groups of two? That would make them a huge target, no matter who got the HoH. Julie said they could have more than one bestie. She never limited it to two. I just think that situation would make for an interesting week, especially if Taylor chose "The Boys" and Daniel got HoH. I think Daniel's head might explode if that happened. He puts all four of them up so they participate in the VETO comp with Kyle as the sixth. Someone from the leftovers wins, pulls all four down, and he has to pick a new pair to go on the block, probably Michael and Brittany.

• BBJedi
          BBJedi commented
          Editing a comment
          Or more likely he would try to backdoor Taylor.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X