X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - Week 11

​A new week begins.

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It's really not Big Brother without the Live Feeds!

Don't miss out!!

Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!
    • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with , exclusive content of everything that Paramount+ has to offer.
    • If you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
    • (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
    Watching the Live Feeds feeds not for you?

Another way to support this website is by making a donation via our Pay Pal link.

We'll bring all the Live Feed Updates to you in our Live Feed Updates Forum.

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

We appreciate any support!​​

F4 HoH is Taylor

Now, can they keep Brittany from winning the POV??

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope not. Don’t want an easy skate to the end for them. Need a fly in their ointment! 😂

• CubbyBrother
      CubbyBrother commented
      Editing a comment
      Again, this is Big Brother.....does Brittany get any more than ONE vote against any of them, if that? The only person that should be sitting in the final two chairs is Brittany as it will give the other $750,000. It is absolutely ludicrous right now to be that close to the money and not take it.

I'm hoping that the veto is a "what day was it" comp which should be, at the worst, an even comp but I think would give a slight edge to Turner or Brittany.

Although the thought of the Monte-Taylor showmance is pretty good---if they end up getting married Taylor, in taking Monte's name, would become Taylor Taylor. Ha!!

I can't believe that competition was about women's clothing. 🙄

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      IKR, ridiculous. Julie had fun though.

• BB for life
      BB for life commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOVED seeing Julie model all the clothes with her "killer" dance moves. She is so freakin cute!!

Let me guess, Brittany and Turner on the block.

Comment

Didn’t Taylor say in her goodbye message to Alyssa that she would make sure two women were in the finals? Wondering if she will put up Monte and Turner? She was pushing hard for Turner to be the replacement nominee last week, seems like he will be her target.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        That was nothing but jury management---she was in the nom chair so she had free reign of what she could tell her. I don't, for a second, think she will take Brittany over Monte---but she should.

Of course we know it doesn't matter who goes on the block. For sure it will be Turner. I'm guessing it will also be Brittany because there's a reason ("you voted against me").

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, it's all about the veto this week.

Looks like nominations will be tonight. I wonder if they will do the veto comp tomorrow so that they can edit Sundays show with it since there's no Wednesday show.

Comment

• BB for life
        BB for life commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that why the pet cams are on??

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I was wondering the same thing. There schedule is going to have too be fast tracked in order to have something for Sunday's show.

I noticed just a little while ago when they opened up the backyard for the house guests to enjoy, that Monte put his arm around Taylor when they were walking out there. So, are they being open about their showmance now? They know they're safe to do it now since Taylor is HOH and Monte won the POV... they are both going to the Final 3. Too late for Brittany & Turner to pair up and try to get either of them out.

Also thought about, what if Taylor and Monte got married in the future. If Taylor took Monte's last name her name would be Taylor Taylor!! LOL

Comment

Do y’all think that Taylor would actually take Monte to the final 2 if it were Taylor, Monte and Brittany as final 3? Taylor has made comments about wanting two females in the finale. Do you think she’s just playing with Monte and would cut him to save Brittany, if given the choice?

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think Brittany will be there in the Final 3 but if she is, I think it would come down to who Taylor thought she had the best chance of winning against. Like she said when voting Michael out, that $750,000 comes first and then friendship. She probably feels the same way about her "more than friendship" with Monte... those big bucks come first! lol Of course I think she'd have the best chance of winning against Brittany. I think the only vote to win that Brittany would get would be Michael's. If Taylor takes Monte, I think Taylor may only get Michael & Brittany's votes, maybe Joseph's but Joseph was good friends with Monte too. Of course, if the other women in the Jury (Alyssa, Indy & Jasmine) decide they want a woman to win like they had been saying, Taylor may get their votes and that would give her the 5 votes to win against Monte. Problem is that I don't think Indy or Jasmine ever really liked/cared for Taylor. Now thinking about it, if Brittany were up there, she may get those votes (Jasmine, Indy & even Alyssa) too. Also, Terrance seemed to not like Taylor but not sure he'd give Brittany his vote over Taylor or not. So, to wrap it up... Who knows?!! LOL

I think Taylor cuts Monte if it came to that. Thank goodness Monte is being smart about this. He is absolutely right that Taylor and Brittany would take each other if one of them wins the final HOH. I think he is right to take Turner, because in that scenario he gets to the final two either way.
        Plus there is the added perk of seeing Britney out of the game. Ugh can't stand her LOL

Comment

Does anyone know who Brittany is talking to right now or is she just playing for the cameras?

Comment

• cpamama
            cpamama commented
            Editing a comment
            She is a really strange person!

Looks like she was rehearsing her argument to save herself. Strange

Comment

This is when things get so boring...Fast Forward to Brittany being evicted and let's move on.

Comment

I am seeing some of why a lot of girls don’t like Taylor. I was rooting for her, but she is being too much of a diva. She was downright hateful to Monte a bit ago! Just because of that, I want Monte and Turner as F-2.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Taylor's, and I agree. I actually think she often behaves like she's in a telenovela, the way she checks the cameras and interacts with them, lol.
                I've wanted to see Turner in the final two from the beginning, so fingers crossed!
                Last edited by lyriele1; 09-19-2022, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X