X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 7/6 - Night 1

Hello Big Brother Fans!

We'll be bringing you the Live Feed Updates right here in their very own forum ( you guys seem to like that the best ) and we'll do everything that we can to bring you all the drama that plays out inside the Big Brother 24 house, just like we've done for the past 23 years that we've been covering Big Brother.

All of you are the driving force behind what we do here and we could not do it without you.

We appreciate any support via our PayPal account - just click the PayPal donate button and follow the easy, safe and secure steps to make your donation.

Your support helps keep BBU up and running and able to bring you all the news and updates on every thing Big Brother.

Of course - another way to support this website is by clicking on any of the Live Feed Links and/or Banners and signing up for the Live Feeds. You must be a NEW subscriber in order for us to receive the small commission that we get when you subscribe. We do not receive any commission on renewals and honestly, unlike in years past, where most fans were "new" subscribers, that doesn't seem to be the case any longer, with all the new bells and whistles that Paramount has to offer, most seem to keep their subscriptions ( which we completely understand ) but it doesn't offer us any of the support that we depend on to help cover the expense that it takes to keep all of this up and running. With that said, if you are a NEW Live Feed subscriber and you click on our link to sign up = thank you.

We'll do our very best to work hard to bring you all the updates/news/spoilers that this season has to offer, if you like spending your time here with us, reading/adding your thoughts on any of our discussion threads, please, please consider making a donation to help support everything we do here.

Thank you!

Just going to warn you .. or really ask your forgiveness ahead of time... I'm definitely not going to be so speedy quick on the updates tonight...

Why?

Welp .... I'm 23 years older than I was when I started doing this ... ( crazy ) .... but more than that .. with the cast being released so late .... I have no idea really who is who yet ... what their voices sound like.... so I'm going to be sorting it all out live .... ( usually I spend time listening to them /learning them ... but that didn't happen ) ... so just bear with me...

Comment

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

It's really not Big Brother without the Live Feeds!

Don't miss out!!

Sign up for the CBS Big Brother Live Feeds via the Paramount Plus Network right here at Big Brother Updates!
      • You'll get all the drama that the Big Brother Live Feeds have to offer, along with , exclusive content of everything that Paramount+ has to offer.
      • If you click on our banners to sign up, you'll be helping to support all that we do here, all summer long!
      • (BBU only gets a small commission for NEW subscribers)
      Watching the Live Feeds feeds not for you?

Another way to support this website is by making a donation via our Pay Pal link.

We'll bring all the Live Feed Updates to you in our Live Feed Updates Forum.

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

We appreciate any support!

Comment

I'll be back in a couple of hours....

Comment

9:34 PM BBT

Almost ...

Comment

We are LIVE

HoH Daniel names the Have Nots ....

Joseph, Michael, Monte and Kyle ( all volunteered )

Backstage Boss Pooch and his 3 picks ... Paloma, Brittany and Alyssa can NOT be Have Nots this week

Comment

Have Not Room

Comment

Comment

Daniel thanks Joseph and Monte for volunteering to be Have Nots, as they do a taste test of Slop ...

Comment

Everyone gathered around in the kitchen, as Joseph brings out the slop ...

Comment

Most everyone still just socializing ....

Comment

The many faces of Brittany as she listens to Daniel talk ....

He likes to drink whiskey ....

And he's a Hanson fan ...

Comment

Terrance, Nicole and Monte talking about the Cookout alliance...

Terrance talking about diverse this cast is .....

He also talks about how BB told him that he would be the oldest cast member in the house

Comment

Nicole just told Taylor that she used to do pageants when she was in Middle School ...

Nicole going on and on with used to do pageants details....

(remember Taylor ( below ) was Miss Michigan USA 2021 )

Comment

Putting out the tip jar ....

If you like spending your time at BBU during Big Brother, please consider making a donation to help support keeping this website up and running.

Our Pay Pal link button is right up there at the top of this page.... it's easy to use .. safe and secure ... and any help is much appreciated ... especially as we kick off this brand new season.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X