X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 7/11 - Day 6

Hello Big Brother Fans!

We'll be bringing you the Live Feed Updates right here in their very own forum ( you guys seem to like that the best ) and we'll do everything that we can to bring you all the drama that plays out inside the Big Brother 24 house, just like we've done for the past 23 years that we've been covering Big Brother.

All of you are the driving force behind what we do here and we could not do it without you.

We appreciate any support via our PayPal account - just click the PayPal donate button and follow the easy, safe and secure steps to make your donation.

Your support helps keep BBU up and running and able to bring you all the news and updates on every thing Big Brother.

Of course - another way to support this website is by clicking on any of the Live Feed Links and/or Banners and signing up for the Live Feeds. You must be a NEW subscriber in order for us to receive the small commission that we get when you subscribe. We do not receive any commission on renewals and honestly, unlike in years past, where most fans were "new" subscribers, that doesn't seem to be the case any longer, with all the new bells and whistles that Paramount has to offer, most seem to keep their subscriptions ( which we completely understand ) but it doesn't offer us any of the support that we depend on to help cover the expense that it takes to keep all of this up and running. With that said, if you are a NEW Live Feed subscriber and you click on our link to sign up = thank you.

We'll do our very best to work hard to bring you all the updates/news/spoilers that this season has to offer, if you like spending your time here with us, reading/adding your thoughts on any of our discussion threads, please, please consider making a donation to help support everything we do here.

Thank you!

I'm going to quickly catch us up from where I left off last night...

Paloma and Daniel continued to talk .. with Paloma talking about Taylor, shouldn't have said she was in pageants.
    She says she likes Taylor, respects her game play ... but she doesn't know how to play the game
    Daniel - so you don't respect her game play? .. ( he laughs )
    Paloma says she does ... but she ( Taylor ) just doesn't know how to play this game

Paloma tells Daniel about her plans ... she wants Terrance out next...
    Paloma - a lot of people are like ...."it's ****ed up to vote two black people out of the house" .... but .. I don't see it that way ... and if America sees it that way,,,, it's ignorant. .... I'm voting people out based on their play and strategy

She goes on to tell Daniel that Terrance's is lacking strategy

Paloma- has he come to me been like "let's talk strategy"?? ... no ....

Paloma- the color of your skin should not matter in this game...... I see you guys as family,.... not based on the color of your skin

Paloma to Daniel - I don't want to get hate from voting 2 black people out ...
    Daniel talks about how he will end up with 2 black people on the block at the end of his week ... how does she think he feels about that ...
    Paloma tells him they just have to "se that aside" ... and that "America needs to set that aside" ..
    Daniel - I know .. but they won't

Comment

Paloma to Daniel - I think they will.. they are watching the liv e feeds
      Daniel says not the "casual viewers" ...
      She tells him that everything can be explained... afterwards...

Paloma to Daniel- we need to play this game...

They talk about how next week .. people are saying ... either Terrance or Indy need to go
      Daniel says that "for this cast" .. he sees that .. it's the "most logical order after this one" ... cause it's the "easiest way out"

Comment

around 10:30 PM BBT

Daniel talks with Joseph ....

Daniel – I I'm proud of Michael for winning but that put me in a ****ty position.
        Joseph- absolutely. ..
        Daniel – obviously the target (Taylor) showed themselves. .... so that .. is the best case scenario

They talk about goodbye messages...
        Daniel saying he would never tell anyone what to say ... but he hopes that everyone will be "honest" about Taylor is leaving.

Daniel - I'm aware of how bad it looks with 2 black people on the block at the end of my first HoH... and I do care about that .. but .... I also want to play the game,.... and we know why this is happening

Joseph - to be completely honest... she hasn't done anything to me ... I have kinda watched where she's had her moments... with other people... but .. I am in the same position as you are ..having to trust everyone else ... to make this decision ..

Daniel - it was Monte's vulnerability that secured me

Joseph - – I don’t look at Monte as a liar. .. and even if he was..that's on him .. if he did that to Taylor.. but I would put my life that he is not lying ...... that's s how much I trust that kid.

Daniel – dude.... he ( Monte ) was on the verge of tears telling me this....

Joseph – and everything is recorded.

Joseph tells Daniel that he should find out if she ( Taylor ) has any alliances... so that this doesn't backfire ...
        Daniel tells him that even before this drama ... every single person wanted Taylor out ... everyone was fine with it ... and then when this happened ..the other option he was thinking about ( Indy ) was no longer even a thought ...

Joseph- if she (Taylor) thinks for a second that there's no hope anymore....
        Daniel- she's going to blow up ... because she is just sitting here waiting to be evicted. .. she's going to go out with a bang

Comment

Paloma and Indy

Paloma telling her that the girls are united for sure

Paloma to Indy- you said .. F3 ... you, me and Alyssa ... so we need to talk to Alyssa too.. she'd be down.
          Indy – not excluding the six.
          Paloma – n no . of course not..... Jasmine and Alyssa join them
          Indy – if we stay six together,....we can make it.....

Comment

10:45 PM BBT – Taylor and Daniel in the HoH room

Daniel tells her that he wanted to win the HoH for safety ... but he didn't know it would play out this way...

Taylor - first of all people respect the hell out of you as HOH. ...

He asked her how she's feeling ..

Taylor - straight up no game ..I'm kinda stressed... yesterday was a tough one for me. .....I know like you said people don’t know me and that is something I've always struggled with. .... so I was like okay ..I'm going to find people and connect .... because I really want to get to know all these people.... and I was walking from room to room and no one was there ... and you know .. you’ve had this happen before..... where you walk into a room and the conversation wraps up and everyone leaves...... that was in my head yesterday ...

She goes on to tell him that she feels like she's been straight forward with wanting to work with him... protect him.... and giving him valid reasons why she feels some sort of connection with him...

Taylor – I should just ask you straight up how do you feel about me in this moment?
            Daniel – I feel pretty solid..... I feel for "me" .... our communication has gotten better like this .. the only thing would be.... and not just you ....but everyone should be playing socially now.

Comment

Daniel alone in the HoH room to the cam - Oh My God.... I don’t like doing that.... but she has to go home .. whatever... sometimes she's better than you think.... but her social game is wack! she's going to be pissed..

Comment

Have Not Room - Monte. Michael and Joseph

Monte – when it comes to Paloma.....I don’t know what is going to come out of her mouth at any given moment.

cam moves us .. then back ...

Monte - it's hard to find a sensible conversation with her.. ...

He says it's hard to find a sensible conversation with anybody other than "you guys" ....

Monte- when we talk .. we get to the point ...

Michael – I would love to see Pooch and Paloma talk strategy.... they do the exact same things... and they really don't "say" anything

( that's about it .. I'm at work .. so I'm doing twelve things at once .. )

Comment

Today is the Veto Ceremony

Comment

Making a note here in case anyone wants to watch or transcribe...

Starting around 9:20 AM BBT (or maybe earlier but that's when I came across it), Cams 1 & 2

Great non-game talk.

Starts off with Nicole & Kyle talking. Michael later joins and then Monte joins. Even later Joesph joins.

Kyle wanting to know and learn about Nicole's life as a lesbian. He talks about growing up Mormon.

Kyle wants to get to know more about LGBTQ people, Black people, etc... (in other words, people besides those he's used to growing up with).

Wants to make sure he doesn't offend groups of people. Kyle is such a good guy!

Talk turns to relationships too.

Still going on as I'm typing this.

Comment

Daniel and Pooch -
                      Pooch talking to Daniel saying that if there's a reason with the Backstage twist that Taylor can't go on the block ... that Brittany would go up .. and Terrance then .. would go home.

Ameerah tells Terrance that the vote should be ( she said 13-0 .... but it would be 9 - 0 .. .because only 9 are voting ) so he should feel good.
                      They talk about Taylor

Terrance to Ameerah - what the **** to you want me to say .. you ( Taylor ) lit your own ass on fire

Terrance - ain't nobody gonna feel no way .. when she ( Taylor ) moves out

Ameerah tells him that she thinks that people will try to put Daniel on the block.. since he was HoH
                      Terrance says that's "stupid"
                      She agrees.. saying she would not vote for him to go

( I'm at work so I'm not going to transcribe all the "life advice" and " how they feel about past seasons and past players " ... that's been going on between the house guests this morning, if you want to hear it, there's a lot you can flashback on .. I'm just going to grab the actual "game talk" between all that )

Jasmine and Terrance talked ....
                      She asked him if he won HoH .. who would he put up
                      He told her that he would not put up Daniel
                      Jasmine advises him that he would not "get more blood on his hands" if he just put Michael back up ...
                      She asked if he would put up any girls ...
                      He kinda scoots around that .. but tells her that she would be safe with him

Comment

PET CAM just before 12:00 PM BBT

Veto Ceremony underway

Haven't tried the Live Feeds yet?
                        Now would be the time ...

Just click on any of the Live Feed banner ads here at BBU to start your sign up process.... clicking here first on our ads gives us a small commission for your subscription - ** but only for NEW subscribers **

Live Feed watching not in your schedule?

We're covering them here for you ... so another great way to help support all that we do here and help keep this all up and running, is to make a donation of support via our Pay Pal button .. which is right up there ^^^

We truly appreciate any support you can give.... and I'll give you a cool button

Comment

( sorry work gets in the way )

Feeds back

Michael used the veto on himself.
                          Daniel has nominated Taylor ( no surprise )
                          Either Terrance or Taylor will be evicted this week

** Backstage Boss twist is still in play .. so something could or could not change

Comment

Paloma to Taylor people can't be judged off of one bad ****ing moment,..and I'm sick of it ....because people are human beings. ... we just need to ****ing establish that here in reality television

Paloma- we are breaking it ... you know .. just like Kim Kardashian ... was like **** it .. break the internet .. we are like **** it .. we're going to break the internet .. we're going to break Big Brother ... because we are REAL .. these tears ( she points to herself ) this tears are real .. it's not like we are some ****ing actor or actress... we are real.... and I feel so ****ing bad for everything that is going on ...

Comment

Paloma tells Taylor that next summer they will be .. all of them will be on a yacht in Greece.
                              Taylor laughs

Paloma says they are family ...
                              She tells Taylor that whether your in the house or sitting on your couch watching this..... be cheering us on .. because when we are out of here.... we are a family

Paloma - but like I said .. make the impossible .. possible .. you still have time...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X