X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 7/13 - Day 8

Hello Big Brother Fans!

We'll be bringing you the Live Feed Updates right here in their very own forum ( you guys seem to like that the best ) and we'll do everything that we can to bring you all the drama that plays out inside the Big Brother 24 house, just like we've done for the past 23 years that we've been covering Big Brother.

All of you are the driving force behind what we do here and we could not do it without you.

We appreciate any support via our PayPal account - just click the PayPal donate button and follow the easy, safe and secure steps to make your donation.

Your support helps keep BBU up and running and able to bring you all the news and updates on every thing Big Brother.

Of course - another way to support this website is by clicking on any of the Live Feed Links and/or Banners and signing up for the Live Feeds. You must be a NEW subscriber in order for us to receive the small commission that we get when you subscribe. We do not receive any commission on renewals and honestly, unlike in years past, where most fans were "new" subscribers, that doesn't seem to be the case any longer, with all the new bells and whistles that Paramount has to offer, most seem to keep their subscriptions ( which we completely understand ) but it doesn't offer us any of the support that we depend on to help cover the expense that it takes to keep all of this up and running. With that said, if you are a NEW Live Feed subscriber and you click on our link to sign up = thank you.

We'll do our very best to work hard to bring you all the updates/news/spoilers that this season has to offer, if you like spending your time here with us, reading/adding your thoughts on any of our discussion threads, please, please consider making a donation to help support everything we do here.

Thank you!

(catching us up a little bit )

Taylor talked to Indy and Alyssa more about how she didn't mean to make them feel any certain way about her .. or about what her intentions were in the game.
    She told them that it's hard not knowing what this Backstage twist will bring ...
    She says that it's hard because she feels like that house has already made up it's mine ... even not knowing what will happen ( with the Backstage twist )
    She said there's more conversations that she wants to have with both of them
    Indy told her that they had a problem .. they talked about it.. they solved it ... ... and now it's done
    Alyssa agreed

Comment

Taylor and Terrance talked about the Backstage twist ...
      They both agree .. the only way either of them stays ( depending on how everything shakes out ) is if one of them is up there with Brittany

They talk about if there's a competition to be played ... etc.

Taylor tells Terrance that knew about this game ( Big Brother ) because of the Cookout ..

Taylor - I'm not letting one of us go home this week.
      Terrance agrees.. says he doesn't want that to happen either

Comment

Michael and Brittany talked
        She told him she thinks she might just lay low today ... not talk game

He tells her that the house intends to evict Taylor

Comment

( catching us up again )

Taylor and Alyssa

Taylor - Terrance has the numbers to stay... and that's good. I don't want to be up next to him.
          Alyssa- yeah ... but if she ( Brittany ) is up next to you .. I think she would go home.
          Taylor - I don't know.. I hope so .. I'm an easy out ... but I hope it works out that way .... but that's the reason why I wanted to talk to you, Indy and Jasmine today ...

Taylor- I pulled you earlier in this game and told you that I wanted to play this game with the girls.... I just want to get back into your good graces... and if that means going on slop next week.. I'll do it .. if it means unbridled loyalty for at least 2 weeks... I'll do it .. I want to be in this game.. and I want to play for you ... for us.. and I mean that

Alyssa- I'm saying that I will do what I can .. absolutely ... and I really think that I need more people on my side... like whenever I go over and everyone is talking game..... like no one really talks game to me... I mean .. I've always been like let's all stick together .. and everyone is like "oh, I've got your back" .... but not really ... no defined.... so having you here next week.. and making something of it .. is a really big thing for me...

Taylor- yeah .. and I know I got in trouble .. because of the "guys vs. girls" situation ... but "if" ... "IF" it were to come down to that .. we need girls that have strength... like physically capability ... and I think that's you/me .. I mean people aren't ready for you .. people don't know what you bring to the table...

Alyssa- yeah

Taylor- and I think that like both of us .. have the ability to go long in endurance and physical comps ...

Alyssa- yeah

Taylor - and obviously Nicole too

Alyssa- yeah .. well you have my word.. 100% .... if I have any say in it

Taylor- you'll protect me ..

Alyssa- yeah

Taylor- I got you too ...

Comment

coming in mid-convo with Taylor and Monte

Taylor- I would not come after you ... I just want to get it .. just rebuild good faith with everybody ...

Monte- mmm hmmm

Taylor - you're not my target.. I'm not targeting you .. I'll go on slop next week.. like... anything

Monte- okay

Taylor- to make sure that you feel comfortable with me being here

Monte- okay

Taylor - "IF" there is a scenario .... for me .. to come off the block .. or if Terrance has a chance to come off the block ... I would appreciate ... exploring Brittany going up .. .. how do you feel about that??

Monte- ummm..... I like Brittany .... would I be upset to see her go up on the block .... yeah ...

Taylor- - yeah .. like anybody

Monte- like anybody ... like.. if you were to come down and she goes up .. against Terrance... I'm definitely keeping Terrance.... you know

Taylor - yeah

Monte- more than likely ....

Taylor- yeah .. if it's me and Brittany on the block .. would you keep me here ... instead of Brittany?

Monte - I mean I'm open to it ... I think that she ( Brittany ) has just been reaching like.. a lot ... right now .. like very .. ummmm .. aggressive ...

Taylor- yeah .. she's playing hard

Monte - yeah ..ummm.. so .. I think that's something that I would have to think about .. you know?

Taylor- okay

Monte - and I'm sure that she's going to come up and talk to me ..

Taylor- talk game..

Monte- like afterwards... but.. do you think that's all going to happen during the live show ???

Taylor - I think ... I don't think that we're sleeping in out of kindness from last night

Monte- sleeping in? .. oh .. yeah .. yeah ...

Taylor- I think that tonight might be a Backstage situation ...

Monte - oh .. you think somethings happening tonight?

Taylor - I wouldn't be shocked if they said tonight .. that something was happening with Backstage.. and then they cut that .. and put it in the show ... I would not be shocked if there's like an internal vote.. with like the Backstage .. me and Terrance... I just have to be prepared for all options....

Monte- I didn't think about it like that .. but that 11 o'clock wake up call was kinda strange

They speculate on what will happen ...

Monte- so like.. I haven't given it much thought .. but I know that it's on the top of your mind...

Taylor- yeah .. I'm like a no stone unturned type of person ... so if I leave the house .. I want to be able to say that at least I tried

Monte- yeah .. no .. 100% .. I respect that ...

Taylor- I appreciate that

Monte- yeah .. let me marinate over that ... I was like.. sorta out of game mode for like the past morning or so

Taylor- yeah .. no I get it .. and I'm trying to do this . and be respectful of everything... and I'm not talking game with her ( Paloma ) today ... it's just not worth it .. I would never sacrifice someone's stability for a game

Monte - yeah .. yeah .. and that's why we are like trying to do yoga .. and make sure like she's straight and all that stuff.. cause you don't like to see people in the house ... going down that route ..

Taylor- no .. especially when we can help

Monte - yeah .. yeah ...

Taylor - and we all can

Monte - well .. cool.....

Taylor - go get your workout in .. but I would appreciate it if you would circle back to me and let me know where you fall....

Monte- okay .. sounds good

Taylor - thanks so much

They walk out of the bedroom

Taylor- let me get to packing

She heads over to her open suitcase that's on the bed....

Taylor to herself- ****.. ****. .****.. this sucks...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Taylor to Kyle - if there's a situation where there is a vote in the house for who backstage goes on the block.... would you be willing to put Brittany up? Kyle - I haven't thought about that..... I think that's definitely an option though..... Brittany definitely is rubbing people the wrong way

Taylor to Kyle- if I were up on the block beside Brittany .. I would prefer your protection

Kyle- for sure... 100% .. you're awesome .. I appreciate you

Taylor- thank you ...

Comment

Brittany led a "guided meditation"

Relax your body and mind, relax your forehead, smoothing out any creases, relax the tiny muscles next to your eyes, relax your jaw, letting it hang loose, and slack, because when you relax your jaw, it sends a message to the rest of your body that you are safe.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Brittany - relax your torso, breathing easily, and relax your legs, all the way to the bottom, to your feet, you realize now that your eyelids are wonderfully, deeply relaxed, they are so wonderfully, deeply relaxed,

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X