X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 7/22 - Day 17

Hello Big Brother Fans!

We'll be bringing you the Live Feed Updates right here in their very own forum ( you guys seem to like that the best ) and we'll do everything that we can to bring you all the drama that plays out inside the Big Brother 24 house, just like we've done for the past 23 years that we've been covering Big Brother.

All of you are the driving force behind what we do here and we could not do it without you.

We appreciate any support via our PayPal account - just click the PayPal donate button and follow the easy, safe and secure steps to make your donation.

Your support helps keep BBU up and running and able to bring you all the news and updates on every thing Big Brother.

Of course - another way to support this website is by clicking on any of the Live Feed Links and/or Banners and signing up for the Live Feeds. You must be a NEW subscriber in order for us to receive the small commission that we get when you subscribe. We do not receive any commission on renewals and honestly, unlike in years past, where most fans were "new" subscribers, that doesn't seem to be the case any longer, with all the new bells and whistles that Paramount has to offer, most seem to keep their subscriptions ( which we completely understand ) but it doesn't offer us any of the support that we depend on to help cover the expense that it takes to keep all of this up and running. With that said, if you are a NEW Live Feed subscriber and you click on our link to sign up = thank you.

We'll do our very best to work hard to bring you all the updates/news/spoilers that this season has to offer, if you like spending your time here with us, reading/adding your thoughts on any of our discussion threads, please, please consider making a donation to help support everything we do here.

Thank you!

Nominations will be sometime today

Here's a quick catch up from where I left off last night ...

Turner's HoH room reveal just after 2:00 AM BBT

After the crowd leaves.. .. Jasmine stays behind ...

Jasmine tells Turner that "Taylor took control over her HoH"
    She tells him that no one ever told her that they wanted to work with Taylor ( acting like she didn't know entirely about the flip )

Jasmine tells Turner that he could get either Taylor or Brittany out ...
    He says if he put up Taylor and Nicole, he would not want Nicole to be mad

She tells him she will bring him back, everything she hears
    He says same

Turner tells her that they are "stuck together for the entire season".
    Jasmine- you think it's for the entire season ???
    Turner- for sure

( no way )

Comment

Tuner talked with Kyle and Daniel

He admits that he made a very early F2 deal with Brittany
      He goes on to say that he wants Taylor and Brittany out over the next 2 weeks ...

Daniel tells Turner that he could put up Michael/Brittany ... and then backdoor Taylor
      Turner tells if he couldn't get Taylor on the block... then Brittany would be "his back up" ( to go )

Comment

Nicole talked with Ameerah ..
        They talk about how the person that survives ( not being evicted from the nominated pair ) gets a “special power.”

Comment

Turner and Joseph in the HoH room

Jospeh- dude, play safe, I don't know what happened with the whole Pooch thing, but remember ... we were the last people... and you handled the news ( about Pooch ) better than I did ... but there were a lot of people that left me and you in the dark

Turner- oh.. for sure

Joseph - I don't know who broke it to you completely ...

Turner- it was Michael, I told him "Dude, you got to tell me what you're doing" and he was like for Pooch ... and I knew there were only so many votes and I knew that they were taking a long time to tell me...so then I was talking briefly with Daniel and Alyssa

Joseph - dude, I'm not going to name names .. but people left me in the dark, as well, but they left us in the dark, not talking game, for a reason, so remember that

Turner - at the end of the day.. I think it helped us .. that it wasn't like 10 -2 ..or whatever...

Joseph - yeah .. then they would have 100% came for us

Turner- Oh . for sure.

Jospeh - those people..and we have people that have our backs.. but .. it doesn't change that those people made a huge game changing move and were willing to go against us

Turner- also, I think it's helpful now .. that I'm paired with Jasmine, and a part of that crew isn't going to put up Jasmine .so ...

Joesph - I'm tight with Jasmine too .. and we will make thing work .. but dude, don't forget what happened today ...

Turner- oh for sure.

Joseph - I know that it's a lot to put down ..but there's a lot more going on in this house than what me and you know about

Turner- oh .. definitely bro

Joseph - so are you thinking.. what are you thinking ??

Turner- so. I'm thinking... I honestly have no idea, bro (he laughs ) not a clue.. the only thing I could think the whole time was that Michael and Brittany were swing votes ... and then at one point they weren't .. and Pooch is out

Turner- and I was like well ****.. you guys ( Michael/Brittany ) are clearly calling the shots in this house ... so something

Joseph - they may have been swing votes.. but someone convinced the swing votes to change

Turner- definitley .. and all Brittany said when I asked.. she said "I've heard that Pooch, might be coming after me" ..and I was like.. "well clearly someone put that in her head.. and I think it might of been Taylor, I think that Brittany would be pretty easy to convince... she was frantic ...

Jospeh- before you tell Brittany that you are using her as a pawn .. talk to Brittany and ask her "why did you swing after Pooch? "

Turner - definitely

Joseph - as her who planted the seed.. don't go too crazy .. don't make it look like you're on a vendetta...

Turner- yeah of course

Joseph- I just want to know who started this ****

Turner- of for sure, bro

Joseph - you have the HoH power ...

Turner- I'm so pumped, bro .. we all have the power .. and I know that this is what Pooch would have wanted... if he could have stayed. I was thinking dude, this is all this little boy wanted ( points around the the HoH room ) and it sucks.. but the game goes on bro

They both agree that voting Pooch out was the best move for them at that point ...

Comment

Jospeh leaves

Turner to the cam...

Turner to the camera- okay . what am I thinking ..it's like 5:30 in the morning, and I'm about to go to bed..

but .. I want Taylor out of the house and I want Brittay out of the house, because I don't trust either of them.. a
            and like.. it is what it is .. a
            and Pooch if you are watching, I'm so sorry dude, that you had to go this week, this sucks,
            like obviously I wouldn't vote my F2 out for no reason, I didn't know . I love you bro, come to New York, if you're not mad ...
            Megan, if you are watching, I cried like a baby reading that letter, love ya
            Paloma, we all miss you ...
            umm and I mean that's that .. I dunno ..
            Goodnight America .
            .that's what it is .. now I'm going to bed ..
            oh my goodness... alright if anyone is wondering what album I picked.. it's Notes On a Conditional Form by The 1975’s.. cause that album slaps ..
            alright it's bedtime baby ..

Lights off

He laughs as the camera zooms in and follows him around

Comment

( still catching us up from last night )

Nicole, Daniel and Ameerah in the bedroom ..

Nicole - to Daniel , we have a new name for the 3 of us .. we are the "Project Managers"
              Daniel laughs says - I feel like I've been doing that all day ...

Nicole - I am in charge of Taylor and Indy

Ameerah- and I'm in charge of Alyssa and Brittany

Nicole- and you (Daniel ) are in charge of Turner and Kyle

Comment

Okay .. currently @ 9:44 AM BBT

Everyone fast asleep still ...

Comment

( okay quick catch up )

Miichael talked with Nicole and Ameerah .. he's worried that it's going to be him and Brittany going on the block.
                  They tell him if that happens .. he's safe .. and that the plan is to get Taylor out ..
                  Michael talks about how Taylor could win the veto
                  They tell him, then Britttany would be the one to go home.

Indy checked in with Jasmine
                  She asked what Turner is thinking
                  Jasmine tells her she is safe, no worries

Jasmine tells Alyssa that Turner is thinking Nicole and Taylor and Brittany and Michael, but he wanted to talk to everyone, before he made a decision.

Jasmine to Alyssa- he ( Turner ) did tell me that tops were Daniel, Kyle, you and Monte
                  Alyssa- to keep safe? ... good .. really like him. ....I don't know why he likes me so much..... but we just vibe

Jasmine tells Alyssa that Turner can't stand Brittany ..
                  She also tells her that he wants to find out who flipped the vote
                  Alyssa asks her "what is their story"
                  Jasmine - I said I think that Taylor flipped the votes

Comment

Nicole told Joseph that Turner needs to "backdoor" them .. ( her/Taylor )

Nicole- it's the only way we are going to be able to get rid of her ..... I'd rather us not be on the block so that she can't compete

Comment

Brittany told Turner that "**** hit the fan" after the lockdowns ( yesterday before eviction )
                      She says that things were being throw out from both sides,,,,, but that mainly they were coming from Taylor's side
                      Turner - definitely.
                      Brittany - I was like if I don't know what to believe... I have to just go with the house

Brittany tells Turner that he would have her and Michael making sure that Taylor goes home...
                      She tells him that he is not on "their radar" moving forward for any other week
                      Turner- I have no idea what I'm going to do ....but it's not going to be something to hurt our game

Comment

After Brittany leaves ...

Turner to camera - I feel bad giving people the runaround but she (Brittany) introduced the fact that maybe it would be good if Michael plays in veto.

He says she will bring that up with Michael... and then he can "introduce them to being a pawn." ...

Turner - that's probably the plan

He says that Taylor is " scratching at the walls to stay in here"

Turner- but . for the love of God... get out of here

Comment

Michael talked to Kyle about his convo with Nicole

He tells her that Nicole says she has it all figured out .. and that him ( Michael ) Taylor, you ( Kyle ) and Brittany, are going to be the next 2 people to go up on the block .. to get rid of our "besties" .. and then Alyssa .. ( to get rid of Indy ) ...

Michael to Kyle - so she ( Nicole ) is going to bring Daniel, Terrance, Jasmine to jury

Kyle tells him that Monte had the same concerns ..

They say it's a big red flag

Michael says he wants to do more that just "get to jury "

Michael - whey does she ( Nicole ) get to bring all of her people? ( to jury )

Kyle - yeah ...exactly

Comment

Kyle tells Michael that Turner's plan is that ... he and Brittany go on the block .. win the veto .. and then Nicole and Taylor go up as the replacement ...
                            Kyle- Plan B is ... you ( Michael/Brittany ) stay on the block .. and Brittany goes home

Comment

Turner and Michael talked

Turner told him that the target is probably going to be the same target this week

Turner- I'm probably going to do a backdoor

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X