This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 9/10 - Day 67

We're bringing you the Live Feed Updates right here in their very own forum ( you guys seem to like that the best ) and we'll do everything that we can to bring you all the drama that plays out inside the Big Brother 24 house, just like we've done for the past 23 years that we've been covering Big Brother.

All of you are the driving force behind what we do here and we could not do it without you.

We appreciate any support via our PayPal account - just click the PayPal donate button and follow the easy, safe and secure steps to make your donation.

Your support helps keep BBU up and running and able to bring you all the news and updates on every thing Big Brother.

We'll do our very best to work hard to bring you all the updates/news/spoilers that this season has to offer, if you like spending your time here with us, reading/adding your thoughts on any of our discussion threads, please, please consider making a donation to help support everything we do here.​​​​

Brittany won the Power Of Veto

(I am kind of out of pocket today but I'll do the best I can to update here and there)

Comment

Alyssa told Turner that when they told Britney she won...
      Britney was like... That's for you Michael!!!

Alyssa-I was like f***

Comment

Alyssa and Turner.. talked about if Monte would put up Taylor

Comment

Taylor and Brittany talked

Taylor talking about Turner this... Turner that...

​​​​​​Brittany to Taylor- no one is talking to me cause they are spinning up this bull**** to make me a target. ...Turner was targeting you.... I dont know why something he is saying holds more weight than something I say

Comment

Taylor to Brittany- in..my mind it was like ...is Brittany trying to make me feel like Monte and Turner are working together when her and Turner are actually working together?". ....that's why I have been quiet and scared ....and felt like I had to win the veto today ...

Comment

Brittany to Taylor- if he puts Turner up,...it's me, you, Monte ....and Alyssa is alone on an island next week

Comment

Brittany to Taylor- Monte can't play next werk...wouldn't you want to go into an HoH that's me, you and Alyssa ....
                Taylor- mmm hmmm..that's why I wanted to win the ****ing veto

Comment

Brittany to Taylor- it would lock in F3...we both assure him. ....I would stick to this,....I would swear on Steven...

Comment

Taylor to Brittany- all cards on the table honest with me,...do you have any other F2...or F3's...that are in this house still?

Brittany- no...and that's what's ****ing scary.... If doesn't put up Turner....,I am on an island...

Comment

Turner to Monte - the only thing they can be plotting is for me to go up.

Monte to Turner - and ..you are not..

Turner- thank you....

Monte- as person... as a human... you are not going up

Comment

Monte to Turner - why the hell would I put you up?... I don' t trust that those two would keep you over Alyssa. ...and secondly....,I have also been pondering over this whole girls thing.... If you are gone.... I am done next week...

Comment

Monte and Turner talk about putting Taylor up..
                          They also talked about Alyssa staying

They also talked about the possibility that Taylor would take Brittany to the end given the chance..

Monte - even in the case that Brittany wins next week ...and puts the two of us u..., one of us wins veto. Iff I win.... I'm keeping you. ...Alyssa doesn't serve a purpose for my game. ....

Turner- I am choosing you until the very end

Comment

Monte to Turner - if Alyssa goes and Taylor stays.... I wasn't banking on her as a jury vote anyway. ...if she goes on my HoH,....I dont feel horrible....but... If Taylor goes,....she is probably cursing me up and down in the jury house ....and now I am ****ed

Comment

Monte and Turner talked about working with Brittany and Taylor rather than Brittany and Alyssa

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X