This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Update 9/22 - Day 79

We hope that you've enjoyed reading the Live Feed Updates here at BBU!

All of you are the driving force behind what we do here and this website, the live feed updates, the live feed discussions and the live episode chats would not exist without your help.

We appreciate any support via our PayPal account - just click the PayPal donate button and follow the easy, safe and secure steps to make your donation.

We will continue to do our very best to work hard to bring you all the updates/news/spoilers that this season has to offer, if you like spending your time here with us, reading/adding your thoughts on any of our discussion threads, please, please consider making a donation to help support everything we do here.​​

( quick catch up from where I left off last night )

Brittany and Taylor talked
    Brittany deciding she will give one more try to get Monte to change his mind and keep her
    She tells Taylor that Turner does know dates/events/etc.

Taylor and Monte talked
    Taylor telling him about how Turner is a bigger threat than Brittany to them.
    She talks about how Turner can rattle off the events/dates etc..

Brittany talked to the cameras
    She says playing BB was more fun than she thought it would be ..
    She says to CBS that she will come back whenever
    She talks about it being hard ... but fun
    She says she wishes she could start over
    She says it' "cool" that she is the female that won the most comps this summer
    She starts to cry ..
    She says she's ready to go home, but will miss the house/game

Taylor and Turner talked
    Turner asking if Brittany knows she's going ..
    Taylor tells him yes..but that she's still trying to sway Monte

Monte and Taylor
    They discussed if their "showmance" will matter to the jury
    Monte doesn't think so
    Taylor talked about how Indy was jealous

Brittany went to bed
    Turner, Taylor, Monte continue to play cards.. chit chat

Monte and Taylor make their way up to the HoH room
    There's kissing and running of the shower...
    Taylor putting up a towel over the shower door ...
    Feeds moved us

Monte did end up in the HoH bed tonight. ( if you're keeping count of the on again/off again "showmance" )

Comment

Just now ...

Taylor to Britany- no matter what happenes . I tried

Brittany- I don't think it's going to happen .. but thanks...​

Comment

Brittany- it's just as important for you as it is for me.. the girls aren't going to vote for you .. just because you are a woman

Taylor- oh I know.. they will be "any woman BUT that woman" ...​

Brittany- well .. being a woman isn't enough to win .. you know what I mean ?

Taylor - mm hmmm

Comment

Comment

Comment

We're not done yet .. but it is our last Thursday together ...

The next few days will be filled with the 3 Part Head of Household Competitions ... with a side get me to the Final 2 ....

So.. while I have a moment .. I just wanted to say ... that it's been my pleasure to be here with you this summer, doing my best to bring you all I could from the Live Feeds.

I also wanted to say to all the new friends that have joined us this summer... you may or may not have noticed...

We're not like most other websites...

We're not funded by a company.
              We personally do not have deep pockets.
              We don't run those flashy, clickbait ads here.
              This website was started because we this show and we wanted to for people to have a place to come and share their thoughts, share the experience together.
              Each season, we make every single effort to do what we can to ensure that this website can continue into the next season.
              Not going to lie, each season, we seem to struggle more and more trying to make it through.
              We do what we can on our side, lowering the monthly expenses when and where we can and always giving out of our own pockets first, before we ask for your help.

To those of you who have made a donation .. please know how much you are appreciated and please know that we truly .. would not be able to continue to be here without the support that you've given.

This website .. runs 365 .. 24/7 .. and even though many of you probably need a break...

We will remain up and running as long as we can for you to check back about Life After BB24 ... there's new seasons of Survivor and The Amazing Race, which aren't as dramatic to talk about as Big Brother , but if you need a spot to vent, to cheer, to share, we're here.

You'll see me asking this quite a few times over the next few days... ( I never like to , but I will do what I need to keep this place going ) ...

So .. If you like what we do here ...

Please consider making a donation to help support this website during the downtime between the end of this season and the start of next season.

Any support is appreciated

❤️ Lexie ​​

Comment

• Gloworm
                Gloworm commented
                Editing a comment
                donation coming Lexie !

• Lexie
                Lexie commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Gloworm ... your continued support means so much to us

Just for the record

Taylor asked Brittany if she was the vote against her ... and Brittnay confessed

Brittany told her she was so sorry ..
              She told her she knew she wasn't going to go anywhere
              She told her she wanted Turner to be blindsided

Comment

Feeds are still on PET CAM

Missed tonight's show .. or need a recap

We got you covered!

Big Brother 24 Live Eviction, Jury Reactions, Cookout Thoughts and F3 Celebrate - Big Brother Updates

Comment

10:45 PM BBT

Feeds are still on PET CAM even though the TV episode would have ended on the West Coast about 45 minutes ago so they may be doing Part 1 of the Final HOH Competition.

Comment

Feeds are back. Sounded like Turner said he won Part 1 of the Final HOH.

Comment

Yes, Turner won Part 1 of the Final HOH.
                      Part 2 will be Monte vs Taylor.

Comment

( thanks Kenny )

here's a quick catch up ..

Taylor told Turner that she thought the "spinning" would be a challenge for him ...
                        Turner saying he can't believe he won the spinning one ...

They talk possible jury votes

Turner telling her he's ****ing no matter what...
                        He says he might only have Kyle as a vote ...

Taylor says that she thinks that Michael will have a lot of influence in jury
                        She says she doesn't see the jury vote being 9-0 this year or even 8-1
                        She says she thinks it would be like 7-2 or 6-3.

Taylor says she could see Indy, Jasmine and Brittany voting of her .. but the rest going for him
                        He tells her he knows for sure he won't have Alyssa ....

Taylor says that Indy won't vote for her ...

Turner- Alyssa, Indy, Jasmine, Brittany ... I for sure don't have ..
                        Taylor- if you take Monte..... to the end ... you have Brittany’s vote
                        Taylor - literally everybody loves Monte ...except for Brittany

Comment

Taylor tells Turner that Brittany admitted to her that she voted against her ..
                          Turner says he's glad she finally admitted it

Taylor tells Turner that she could see herself winning America's Favorite ... but not the game
                          He tells her that he could see her winning both.

Taylor talks about falling ( at the comp )
                          Tuner says he was losing hope and then Taylor fell.
                          Taylor says those jerks are disrespectful​

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X