This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates 9/23 - Day 80

We hope that you've enjoyed reading the Live Feed Updates here at BBU!

All of you are the driving force behind what we do here and this website, the live feed updates, the live feed discussions and the live episode chats would not exist without your help.

We appreciate any support via our PayPal account - just click the PayPal donate button and follow the easy, safe and secure steps to make your donation.

We will continue to do our very best to work hard to bring you all the updates/news/spoilers that this season has to offer, if you like spending your time here with us, reading/adding your thoughts on any of our discussion threads, please, please consider making a donation to help support everything we do here.​​​

In case you missed it

Turner won the first part of the three part HoH competition and advanced himself to the final HoH round
    He will face off with the winner of part 2 of the HoH competition - between Taylor and Monte.

Comment

Just to keep you in the loop

BB gave a wake up call @ 7:00 AM BBT
      All 3 were finally up and sitting at the kitchen table around 7:40 AM BBT

Feeds have been on PET CAM since just after 8 AM BBT

Comment

we are about a little more than an hour into PET CAMS for the second HoH comp between Monte and Taylor

Comment

PET CAM - 2 hours

Comment

The Feeds have been back. Not 100% sure but about 90% sure that Monte won Part 2 of the Final HOH!

Comment

Currently...

I think Taylor is somewhere sleeping too.

Comment

( thanks Kenny.. work got busy around here and I couldn't get myself back here )

( I bet Monte won, otherwise Taylor would be all about it ) -( that's just my personal thought )

(also, though .. for half a second, I wondered if he would throw it, so that if he wins Part 3, he wouldn't have to pick between Taylor/Turner ) - ( again just me wondering out loud )

But, I'm pretty sure Monte won, he did a little prayer and then a celebratory hand up in the air, when he was in the bedroom

We truly need Turner to WAKE UP! So that Monte talks to him!!

Comment

LOL, Lexie. Yeah, I've been sitting here watching the close-up of Monte for a while now, waiting to see if he'll say something about it. He's mumbled a couple things to himself but couldn't make it out. It almost seems like he's going over something in his mind and having a conversation with himself trying to figure some stuff out. I know one time he did say, "Yes!" out loud and it was like he was answering someone. IDK.

Now all 4 cameras have went to Turner sleeping and snoring big time! lol

Comment

Now we're back to Cams 1 & 2 on Monte sitting in the Dining area.

Cams 3 & 4 are now on Taylor in bed.
                    Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-23-2022, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Monte started tearing up and getting emotional. He's using his hoodie to wipe away the tears.

Comment

Currently...

Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-23-2022, 03:32 PM.

Comment

The quiet gets broken (and startled me and I think Monte too) by BB calling Monte to the DR. lol

He goes to the bathroom and then heads to the bedroom (same one where Turner is sleeping) to put on lip balm and hand cream. He heads to the DR. We hear the door open and close.

We hear the door open again and he comes back to the bedroom and picks up what looks like some little stuffed animal thing and a shirt and then heads back to the DR.

Now Cams 1 & 2 are on Turner sleeping and Cams 3 & 4 are on Taylor sleeping.

With that, I'm out! Though we're almost positive Monte won, hopefully we'll get 100% audible confirmation that Monte won Part 2 of the HOH soon.

Comment

Kenny please refresh my memory on how this works. Turner won part one, Monte won part two. What happens next?

Comment

• Lexie
                              Lexie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm not Kenny ..

But ..

Turner winning Part 1 .. advanced him to Part 3

Monte won Part 2 ( so we think ) and so he advanced to Part 3

Turner and Monte will face off LIVE on Sunday for Part 3 ...

The winner of Part 3 ... will get to pick who they want to take to the Finial 2 with them.

Thanks Lexie.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X