Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother 24 - Coming July 6th - Check In - Say Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 24 - Coming July 6th - Check In - Say Hello!

Here's what we know so far...

Live Move In start date on Wednesday July 6th - 90 minute premiere beginning at 8 PM ET

Meanwhile, the theme of this summer is called “the BB Fest,

Julie Chen told US Weekly - “Every week throughout the summer, you’re going to see different themes, like a music fest, a comedy fest, a renaissance fest. But my personal favorite – I think most people will agree – is going to be the Zing Fest.”
    Julie also said ...

The houseguests, who will move in live during the premiere, are “each gonna have their own unique competition,” Julie says.

And there’s a big twist in store for them on eviction night.

According to what Julie told US Weekly - ( thanks to Sharon Tharp )

“It may not be one of the people that you think that ends up getting bounced that night,” Julie told Us about the nominees. “These houseguests aren’t going to learn of this new twisted twist until that night. So your head is gonna be spinning this season.”

There could also be a half season surprise - which would involve America’s Vote (maybe overriding the house ? )

Julie Chen posted a photo on her Instagram that she says contains clues to the new season:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfE2rVWJNMI/

Comment

We have a Finale Date ...

This new season of BB24 will be 82 days, which makes the Finale on Sunday, September 25th @ 8 PM ET - a two hour event.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG, I’m going to be on a cruise and will miss it. I don’t think I have ever missed a finale.

Live Feeds start the night of the premiere, 9:30 PM PT/12:30 AM ET!

Comment

CBS just tweeted:

"Hey bigbrother fans, enjoy your long weekend. We’ll be announcing the #BB24 cast TUESDAY. See you then😎"

Good! Now I don't have to spend each day looking to see if the new cast has been posted! 😁

Comment

Made my first donation of the season. Can’t wait for it to start. It will be great to chat with you all again!!💖

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Mongado! Only 2 more days!

• Lexie
            Lexie commented
            Editing a comment
            <<waves at Mongodo22>>

Thank you!
            So glad you're back with us for another season!

Really looking forward to it, more than I have in a few years. Donation made!

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Mary4BB ! Thanks for your support!

• Lexie
            Lexie commented
            Editing a comment
            <<waves at Mary4BB>>

Thank you so much for your support.
            Let's hope this is a good season!

CBS tweeted about 90 minutes ago (around 12:00pm ET/9:00am PT):

@CBSBigBrother It's almost time to meet the house guests! Can you guess who will be your favorite from their voices alone? Stay tuned! Official cast announcement coming VERY soon! #BB24

(This tweet had a quick 22 second audio clip of some of the HGs talking)
          Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-05-2022, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Julie Chen Moonves On Big Brother 24, Eviction Night Twist, Todrick Hall, & Cast Selection, & More

Some
            highlights:
            16 brand new houseguests.
            Brand new challenges you've never seen before.
            Tiki bar upstairs.
            At the time of this interview, Julie hadn't directly seen or been in the new house yet.
            Big headline: First Eviction night is going to be unlike any other Eviction we've ever had because it may not be one of the people that you think that ends up getting bounced that night. The houseguests won't learn of this new Twisted Twist until that night! Your head is going to be spinning this season. (Won't happen/be revealed on Premiere night. Will happen on first Live Eviction night)
            On Premiere night (tomorrow) it will be a LIVE move-in. She said that each group of houseguests will be given a challenge after they enter the house. When asked about teams, she was kind of sketchy but then said there would be some kind of teams, but it won't be by the group they entered the house with.

Click PLAY button to watch right here

Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-05-2022, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Julie Chen Moonves Previews 'Big Brother' S24, BB Fest House Theme & More | EXTENDED

Another interview with Julie. This one by ET Canada.

No live audience, at least not starting off. Julie hopes they'll end up being able to have a live audience before the end of the show.

Season Theme: BB Fest. She says the summer is full of festivals and they're going to have their own (Renaissance Fest, Music Fest, Comedy Fest). Julie says her favorite is when they have the Zing fest.

House Theme: Palm Springs/Mid Century. They're calling it the BB Motel.

Click the PLAY button to watch right here.

Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-05-2022, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Cast must be coming soon! When I just refreshed the Cast page on the Big Brother website, it now says, "Big Brother Cast for Season 24" on my browser tab!

Comment

@CBSBigBrother
                  Here it is folks, meet your #BB24 houseguests! We've got a full house this year Get strapped in for a turbulent summer.

(Video)
                  https://twitter.com/i/status/1544396262086266887
                  Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-05-2022, 02:10 PM.

Comment

One day left!!! I will be sending another WELCOME BACK donation.

I had wanted to post a "celebrity" encounter last month but never got around to it...so here it is: I was in NYC at a showing of Plaza Suite on the evening of June 1st. When I got up to head up to the restroom at intermission, there was Frankie Grande and his husband a few rows behind me. I don't disturb people - but almost did when I was coming back down to my seat and saw they had the cutest little dog with them (or maybe it belonged to someone else they might have been with). Actually, if the dog had not been with someone well known, I probably would have asked to pet her/him and gotten into a conversation with the owner because of that fluffy conversation starter.

Hope we have a GREAT season !

Comment

• KennyERJ
                      KennyERJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Glo!! So good to see you! That's very kewl!! A lot of folks don't like Frankie Grande but I guess they only think of/consider his time on Big Brother. He's changed a lot since then. He has been sober from drugs and alcohol for years now and has been in a steady relationship for around 3 years, I believe. I never really thought he was that bad when he was on Big Brother, personally. He wasn't the greatest cast member but he wasn't the worst either. He had some great moments and some bad moments on there. **shrugs**

• Lexie
                      Lexie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      <<waves at Gloworm>>
                      Thank you so much for your donation of support!
                      And... for sharing that story .... that was so cool and I'm jealous!

Hi everybody! Good to see familiar faces. I'm so excited.

Comment

Just sent my day 1 donation. I'm so ready...hi everyone!!

Comment

• Lexie
                        Lexie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you so much!
                        Great to have you back with us for another BB season : )

• mimichick
                        mimichick commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just made my first donation, too. So excited - - - hope there's not a group that runs the house.

• Lexie
                        Lexie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you so much mimichick!
                        Your continued support of this website means so much to us!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X