X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night all.

Comment

g'night all. vote for Tom!!!! (i don't have a twitter account, so won't be voting)

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        #Joey for the win

• ophelia__
        ophelia__ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi becky!!! you're probably right, Joey will most likely get 'saved' by fans. I've never heard of the guy before this, and he sure hasn't impressed me in the house. Tom, I could never stand...his stupid Tom Green show was dreadful, ('though wildly popular with beer sloshing males, I understand ;-) ), but on this show, he's a live wire, full of scheming and plotting, not as funny as he thinks he is, but not as adolescent as I remember him being on his show. He's coming off as more likable than Joey, for sure, who has no allies, by his own declaration that he hates Alliances. hmmm. you're right. He NEEDS the danged save, because he hasn't a chance to win without it. Just as long as Tamar doesn't get it. omg. puhlease, bb gods, do not let that happen.

Night, all! See you back here Wednesday.

Comment

Full episode...
        Who will win the Power of Veto, and will it be used to save Dina or Tamar from the chopping block? Plus, who will be the next celebrity evicted from the house? (TV-PG L)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X