This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother Celebrity Edition- Season 2- MEET THE HOUSEGUESTS

Donata Melina Nicolette "Dina" Lohan née Sullivan is an American television personality who rose to fame as the mother and manager of actress Lindsay Lohan. She is also the mother of Michael Jr., Aliana and Dakota Lohan.

From CBS Profile:

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Dynamic, fun-loving, and nurturing.

Favorite activities:
    Being with family, hanging with my kids, and dancing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house?
    Cut off from kids, firstly, and time away from the phone will be challenging as I conduct business and constantly chat with my kids.
    What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
    Living the Lohan rollercoaster prepares me for everything! I have gone through a rocky marriage, I have been a single mom, and I have survived the mean spirited, so I think I am ready.
    Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    So I'm probably doing the show because I love Julie! Ross Mathews was sweet, Omarosa was fierce, and I know Mark McGrath and he is nice.
    Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Not yet. I'm going to rely on my wit, my fun-loving attitude, and being competitive. Motherhood and management prepare you to be prepared for the unexpected.
    My life's motto is...
    Bring it on!

What would you take into the house and why?
    - Picture of my kids.
    - A journal.
    - My phone.
    Fun facts about yourself:
    - I started out as a model and dancer.
    - I went through a very difficult marriage/divorce and came out a strong single mom.
    - I’m a good cook!
    - I feel like everyone's mom.
    - I love kids.

EW Video Interview
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:52 PM.

Anthony Scaramucci nicknamed "The Mooch", is an American financier, entrepreneur and political consultant who briefly served as the White House Director of Communications, July 21–31, 2017.

From CBS Profile:

Tenacious, eccentric, and self-aware.

Favorite activities:
    Reading, eating, and working out.

What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house?
    Missing my family.

What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
    My career firings.

Omarosa.

Stay sober and listen.

My life's motto is...
    Relax, none of us are getting out of here alive.

- My wife. We are always better when we are a team.
    - iPad so I can finish
    The Handmaid's Tale
    - My spray tan lady to keep me looking fresh on TV.

- I’m addicted to
    Star Wars
    Christmas pajamas.
    - I’ve been known to closet eat condensed milk and icing out of a jar.
    - I’m addicted to books on tape and audible.com.
    - If I'm not answering your call, I'm probably getting a massage or facial.
    - I’ve read
    The Godfather
    novel four times.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Joseph Lawrence Migogna Jr. is an American actor, musician, and game show host. He is best known for his role as Joey Russo in Blossom. Lawrence also starred in the series Brotherly Love with his real-life brothers Matthew and Andrew.

From CBS Profile:

Honest, compassionate, and steadfast.

Favorite activities:
    Working out and writing music.

No TV, music, or being outside.
    The whole thing! 37 years and counting ☺

I don't have one.

Nope.
    My life's motto is...
    Faith, not fear.

- Clothes
    - Toiletries
    - Bible
    - I love to laugh.
    - I like getting along with people.
    - I love being productive.
    - I love eating healthy and looking healthy.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Jonathan Bennett is an American actor and model. He is known for his roles as Aaron Samuels in the 2004 comedy film Mean Girls, Bud McNulty in 2005's Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and the title character in the 2009 direct-to-DVD comedy Van Wilder: Freshman Year and his recurring roles as Casey Gant in the UPN mystery drama Veronica Mars and JR Chandler in the ABC soap opera All My Children. He is the host of the Food Network series Halloween Wars; and he previously hosted Cake Wars.

From CBS profile:

Energetic, enthusiastic, and loyal.

Favorite activities:
    Working, working out, and spending time with friends.

Trying to keep myself occupied for days and not get stir crazy while also not annoying all the other Houseguests. I have a ton of energy and I'm always on the go having adventures, so I'll need to figure ways to keep myself busy and not drive everyone nuts!

Marissa Jaret Winokur is incredible.

I don't really have a strategy going into the house. My plan is to go in, have fun, and enjoy the amazing adventure that is
    Big Brother
    . I mean we get to live in the BB house! How cool is that?!

My life's motto is...
    Be grateful every day for the adventure.

- A positive attitude.
    - A camera to document it through my eyes.
    - Fake spiders so I can scare people.

- I can barely get through a meal without getting up to tell a story.
    - If I see a dog on the street I have to pet it.
    - I can name all the 50 states in under 20 seconds.
    - I have a strange obsession with
    The Greatest Showman
    and
    Wicked
    - I became a lifeguard when I was 16 so I could wear sunscreen on my nose and twirl a whistle to look cool.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Kandi Burruss-Tucker is an American singer, songwriter, television personality, actress, and business woman. She first gained notice in 1992 as a member of the group Xscape. She won a Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for her writing contributions on the TLC hit song "No Scrubs". She currently stars in the Bravo reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta since its second season premiere on July 30, 2009.

From CBS Profile:

Honest, dependable, and chill.

Favorite activities:
      Going to the movies, watching TV, going out to eat, and playing board and card games.

Being away from my family and friends and with no outside communication.

Being in a girl group.

No strategy yet.

My life's motto is...
      If you can conceive the thought, you can make it happen.

- It would be my cell phone to talk to my family.
      - My bedroom Kandi products because I won't be seeing my husband for a while.

- I’m a pretty good cook.
      - I go to sleep with a bonnet on my head.
      - I was the first woman to win Songwriter of the Year at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Awards.
      - I make the best cream cheese pound cake ever.
      - I’m really good at the game Connect 4.
      Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Lori Susan "Lolo" Jones is an American hurdler and bobsledder who specializes in the 60-meter and 100-meter hurdles. She won three NCAA titles and garnered 11 All-American honors while at Louisiana State University. She won indoor national titles in 2007, 2008, and 2009 in the 60-meter hurdles, with gold medals at the World Indoor Championship in 2008 and 2010.

From CBS Profile:

Determined, witty, and fierce.

Favorite activities:
      Watching TV, drawing, and painting.

Getting along with all the different personalities and backgrounds. I think I'll be able to adjust to changes in the elements (i.e. schedule change, temperature change, etc.), but the human interactions are what make me the most nervous.

The fact that I have lived in the Olympic training center has prepared me to be around different personalities from all over. Experience in the Olympic Village with people from all different cultures with different interests all trying to live in harmony and also compete at your most stressful competition at the same time.

I loved watching Ross compete. I think Ross and Omarosa were the most entertaining cast members.

My strategy will continue to evolve as I continue to understand more about the game and the players. Whenever you go into a race, you can calculate all you want but the races always change depending on the environment and who you are competing against. I will try to be as fluid as I can and be calm and not easily offended.

My life's motto is...
      Keep trying. When all odds are stacked against me, I just keep going and keep pushing myself no matter how hard it gets.

- Bible

- I used to be fluent in Spanish until I stopped using it. I was one credit shy of a double major in it.
      - I can play the cello.
      - Watermelon is my favorite dessert.
      Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Errick Lynne Williams Jr. is a former American football running back who played 12 seasons in the National Football League and one season in the Canadian Football League. He played college football for the University of Texas, where he was a two-time All-American and won the Heisman Trophy. Williams was drafted by the New Orleans Saints fifth overall in the 1999 NFL Draft and spent three seasons with the team before he was traded to the Miami Dolphins in 2002. He played for the Dolphins for two seasons, and retired for the first time from football in 2004. Due to his suspension from the NFL in 2006, he played for the Toronto Argonauts that year. Williams re-joined the Dolphins in 2007 and played with them until 2010, and spent the 2011 season with the Baltimore Ravens. He was formerly an assistant football coach at the University of the Incarnate Word and is currently a football analyst for ESPN's Longhorn Network. In 2015, Williams was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame.

From CBS Profile:

Curious, open-minded, and present.

Favorite activities:
        Taking classes in healing modalities, giving and receiving bodywork, and studying/talking about astrology and philosophy.

The small talk.

Playing on a football team.

Make myself interesting enough that they want me to stick around.

My life's motto is...
        Get real, keep it moving, and find a way to enjoy it.

- Books
        - Herbs

- I’m studying Chinese medicine.
        - I’m an astrologer.
        - I have a twin sister.
        Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Ryan Steven Lochte is an American competitive swimmer and 12-time Olympic medalist. He is the 2nd-most decorated swimmer in Olympic history, behind only Michael Phelps. His seven individual Olympic medals rank near the top in men's swimming. As part of the American teams, he holds the world record in the 4×200-meter freestyle and 4x100-meter freestyle relay. Individually, he currently holds the world record in the 200-meter individual medley and 400-meter individual medley.

From CBS Profile:

Loyal, sensitive, and giving.

Favorite activities:
          Swimming, watching movies, and being with my family and friends.

Not being able to talk with my family and being on camera 24/7.

All 26 years of my swimming career and being determined to win.

Chuck Liddell

Not really. Be myself and keep the eye on the prize.

My life's motto is...
          Go big or go home.

- A tiny notebook my wife made me because she is my queen and it will help me work to reach the end.
          - A picture of my family because I'm going to be missing them like crazy.
          - My swimsuit and goggles because even though I'm on this show and I want to win, I have to train for the 2020 Olympics.

- I hardly ever get sick.
          - Obsessed with red hot sauce.
          - I can watch movies over and over on repeat.
          - My closet has to be color coordinated.
          Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Michael Thomas Green is a Canadian comedian, actor, filmmaker, and talk show host. Known for his brand of shock comedy, he found mainstream prominence via his MTV television show The Tom Green Show. Green is also known for his roles in the Hollywood films Road Trip, Charlie's Angels, Freddy Got Fingered, Stealing Harvard and Shred. He was briefly married to actress Drew Barrymore.

From CBS Profile:

Hilarious, creative, and pioneer.

Favorite activities:
            Stand-up comedy, producing comedy films, TV and videos, recording music, and skateboarding.

Not having access to the outside world and being away from friends, family, and loved ones.

When
            The Tom Green Show
            became a smash hit on MTV, allowing me to host
            Saturday Night Live
            , guest host
            David Letterman
            , and appear on the cover of
            Rolling Stone
            . I was thrust into the national media spotlight which prepared me for life under a microscope.
            Cody Nickson.

Yes ☺

My life's motto is...
            Stay positive.

If I could take anything into the house, I would probably take my phone. I am an avid social media user and like staying in touch with my comedy fans on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Being off the grid on
            Big Brother
            is going to be a surreal experience!

- I started my comedy career at 16-years-old doing stand-up comedy in Ottawa, Canada.
            - In the '90s I studied TV broadcasting in college and created a new kind of reality comedy that incorporated home video cameras with man on the street pranks and guerilla interviews.
            - I was in a rap group when I was a teenager called Organized Rhyme. We had a hit song in Canada called "Check The O.R."
            - I did one of the first online streaming internet talk shows in the early 2000's where we broadcast
            Tom Green's House Tonight
            from my living room.
            - I am an avid skateboarder and was signed as a pro skater to Tony Hawk's Birdhouse skateboards.
            - I produce music and write songs and have a new album coming out on vinyl this year called
            This Is The Tom Green Show!
            Available in April on Record Store Day.
            - I will be on a world stand-up comedy tour this year performing in cities across America and around the world. The tour will take me to San Francisco, Toronto, Nashville, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore... and many many more exciting places.
            Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Tamar Estine Herbert, is an American singer, songwriter, media personality and actress. Braxton began her career in 1990 as a founding member of The Braxtons, an R&B singing group formed with her sisters. The Braxtons released their debut album, So Many Ways, as a trio in 1996, and disbanded shortly afterward. In 2000, Braxton was briefly signed with DreamWorks Records and released her debut self-titled album, but was dropped by the label following the album's poor commercial performance. Braxton served as a co-host of the Fox Broadcasting Company's talk show, The Real, from 2013 until 2016. In 2017, Braxton signed a multi-series deal with Steve Harvey's television studio, East 112th Street Productions. Since, Braxton announced that a talk show and scripted series are in development. Braxton is also set to star in the upcoming film Gangland (2019), directed by Jean-Claude La Marre. Braxton has won four awards from 15 nominations, including one BET Award and three Soul Train Music Awards. She has received two Daytime Emmy Award nominations for her work as a co-host on the daytime television talk showThe Real.

From CBS Profile:

Energetic, optimistic, and funny.

Favorite activities:
              Water sports, baseball, and kickball.

Not talking to my family and friends.

Dancing With the Stars

Evel Dick.

Just chilling.

My life's motto is...
              Live your BEST life.

- Pictures of my son, Logan.
              - My phone so I can listen to music and talk to my family.
              - My purse because you can't trust everyone around your coin.

- I snore.
              - I sang background vocals on Lady Gaga's hit song "Born This Way."
              Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Natalie Marie Coyle, known professionally as Eva Marie or Natalie Eva Marie, is an American actress, fashion designer, fitness model, and former professional wrestler.

From CBS Profile:

Relentless, kind, and disciplined.

Favorite activities:
                Working out, eating, and spending time with my husband.

No phone and no husband.

Being in WWE.

Ross.

Try to stay under the radar and keep my competitiveness under wraps for the first couple of challenges.

My life's motto is...
                Do my best and let God handle the rest.

- The AA Big Book because I work a 12 step program of Alcoholics Anonymous and without my sobriety, I wouldn't be where I am today.
                - Bronzer lotion because I love to be golden and tan.

- I have colored hair.
                - I am the youngest of all brothers.
                - I am Mexican Italian so you can imagine growing up in that household.
                Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Brian Gerard "Kato" Kaelin is an American actor and radio and television personality who gained fame as a witness during the O. J. Simpson murder case.

From CBS Profile:

Passionate, funny, and indefatigable.

Favorite activities:
                Swimming, golfing, poker, and observing people.

Not using a cellphone, because it feels like it's a part of my body as if it's a vital organ. Now I have to see if I can live without this organ. (Can anybody lend me a liver? I'm a 42 regular.) HAHAHA!

Well for starters, I've been a houseguest before and I've been around celebrities for over 25 years. That's the type of preparation that can't be taught. I'm prepared and I'm ready.

Chuck Liddell.

My strategy is just being me. I think that's my strength.

My life's motto is...
                Be like a moth and chase the light.

- Pepto Bismol. I have a very nervous stomach.
                - My music. I have certain songs that put me in the mood I love to be in.
                - Picture of my late mom. I look at her picture every day after I wake up and it's a reminder that life is short so have fun.

- I’m a very positive person.
                - I love myself.
                - I love people.
                - I ran over five marathons and still can't believe I did because my body is still sore.
                - I’m trying to learn Mandarin because I love the language and it's easier for me to tell my Chinese girlfriend to grab a beer in the fridge for me.
                Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-18-2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Ricky Williams' mother has actually been in my home.
                Please form the line to the left.

Comment

Big Brother: Celebrity Edition: Get to Know the Season 2 Cast
                  TV Guide asked the Big Brother: Celebrity Edition Season 2 cast why they think they could win the competition and what their biggest fears are going into the infamous Big Brother house. Here's what they had to say.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X