This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother: Celebrity Edition- Season 2- RUMORS/NEWS

Post any rumors or news about Season 2 of Celebrity Big Brother here!
    Celebrity Big Brother 2 cast hints may have been leaked on social media by a user that has had an inside track to information on the show.

Celebrity Big Brother 2 cast hints were leaked on social media again, with the suggestion that someone involved in politics could be on BB Celeb cast.

Comment

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      Will Julie still host?

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Julie is still supposed to be hosting.

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      that will be nice...

Two more names being tossed around/rumored to be part of the cast:
    Anthony Scaramucci & Stormy Daniels

The final/real cast could be announced any time but I'm guessing it'll be around January 11-14th.

Comment

Comment

Don't know how legit this is but Evil Dick posted this list of the supposed cast of Big Brother Celebrity 2 on Twitter. The list was originally tweeted by someone who's boyfriend supposedly works at CBS and claims this is an actual CBS document:

Comment

• joebourg62
          joebourg62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Kenny.
          I am wondering if this is real. Would an official CBS document really misspell Don Wollman's name ( they spelled it with a "U", no an "O".
          hummmm...

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no idea if it's real or not. That's why I posted it under rumors. Good thing is we should be finding out any time now who is in the real/final cast.

A little about these folks (from the list above) just in case they really are the cast:

Jonathan Bennett is an American actor and model. He is known for his roles as Aaron Samuels in the 2004 comedy film Mean Girls, Bud McNulty in 2005's Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and the title character in the 2009 direct-to-DVD comedy Van Wilder: Freshman Year and his recurring roles as Casey Gant in the UPN mystery drama Veronica Mars and JR Chandler in the ABC soap opera All My Children. He is also the current host of the Food Network series Halloween Wars; and he previously hosted Cake Wars. He has been in a relationship with James Vaughn for a while now. James was the openly gay Chippendale dancer from Season 21 of The Amazing Race and is now an actor and talk show host.

I had to look Stephanie Courtney up... she's Flo from the Progressive commercials!

Theresa Caputo is the psychic from the TLC TV series, "Long Island Medium".

Billy Ray Cyrus, "Achy Breaky Heart" singer and dad of Miley!

Melissa Joan Hart, actress from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch"!

Gabby Douglas, the Olympic Gold Medal winning gymnast!

Nadya Suleman aka Octomom! Famous for having 8 babies at one time. (I had to look that one up too)

Shannon Purser, actress from, "Stranger Things" & "Riverdale". (had to look her up)

Dina Lohan aka Lindsey Lohan's mother.

Dan Crenshaw is an American politician who is the U.S. Representative-elect for Texas's 2nd congressional district. A member of the Republican Party, he is a former Navy SEAL officer (Evil Dick said he doesn't see how this guy could be on the show as he is newly elected and doesn't think he could afford to take a month off already). (had to look him up)

Dylan Sprouse is an American actor and the twin brother of Cole Sprouse. He is known for his role as Zack Martin on the Disney Channel series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and its spin-off, The Suite Life on Deck. (had to look him up)

Barry Bonds is an American former professional baseball left fielder who played 22 seasons in Major League Baseball with the Pittsburgh Pirates and San Francisco Giants. Bonds received seven NL MVP awards and 14 All-Star selections, and is considered to be one of the greatest baseball players of all time.

Kimberly Jones is a New York City-based sports reporter. From 2005 to 2011, she was the clubhouse reporter for New York Yankees games on the YES Network. She currently works for the NFL Network and WFAN radio in New York City. (had to look her up)

David Spade is an American actor, stand-up comedian, writer, and television personality. He rose to fame in the 1990s as a cast member on Saturday Night Live, then began a successful acting career in both film and television. He also starred or co-starred in the films Tommy Boy, Black Sheep, Joe Dirt, Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser, Grown Ups, and Grown Ups 2, among others.
        Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-07-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Kenny.... I cannot wait for a new CBB... and I would have to look up many of those names too... Theresa Caputo would be really fun with her psychic skills!! miss you!!

They're getting the website ready to add the new cast! Woot!!

Comment

Another tweet by a supposed CBS insider with a total different list, aside from Jonathan Bennett and Dina Lohan:

Susan Big Brother [email protected]
          FULL CONFIRMED FINAL CAST:
          Aubrey O'Day
          Calvin Johnson
          Carson Kressley
          Dina Lohan
          Eva Marie
          Jonathan Bennett
          Johnny Bananas
          Sean Spicer
          Stephen Baldwin
          Tiffany Pollard
          Tonya Harding@CBSBigBrother premieres 21st January at 8/7c on @CBS, don't miss it! #BBCeleb #CBBUS #CBBUS2

Comment

I found this on Twitter, dated today at 2pm Eastern...
            The Celebrity Big Brother 2 houseguests have been revealed! The houseguests are:
            Kato Kaelin
            Ricky Williams
            Jonathan Bennett
            Lolo Jones
            Joey Lawrence
            Dina Lohan
            Tamar Braxton
            Tom Green
            Kandi Burruss
            Natalie Eva Marie
            Ryan Lochte
            Anthony Scaramucci #BBCeleb #CBBUS2
            Last edited by helenb; 01-13-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Yes, that is the official cast. CBS doesn't have them up in the cast area yet on the website but they do have them in the photo section:
              Celebrity Big Brother Photos: Don’t miss the two-night premiere event on Monday, Jan. 21 and Tuesday, Jan. 22! on CBS.com

Comment

The Celebrity Big Brother season two cast includes Olympians, a former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL running back, a headline-making political strategist, a former teen heartthrob, a GRAMMY-nominated musician, a former WWE wrestler and an infamous Houseguest, among others. BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION launches with a two-night premiere event Monday, Jan. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and Tuesday, Jan. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS

Comment

House tour...
                  Julie Chen Moonves gives us a personal tour of the house.

Comment

Celebrity Big Brother: Exclusive first video from inside the house:
                    We’ve met the cast for season 2 of Celebrity Big Brother. We’ve gotten a house tour from host Julie Chen Moonves. Kato Kaelin even told us why he is like a piece of sushi. But now we have the reall…

Comment

ET Canada House Tour video...

Comment

Met Kandi at the airport in December..She looked great..Super sweet.. None of the TSA ppl were phased ..like..at all.. They were all like yeah...that's Kandi... That was on my way to Vegas coming back I met the girl that plays Carly on general hospital.. Gorgeous and super sweet.. She was with her male CO star from the show . He's good looking but not as friendly. She actually say directly in front of me. Her and I and another passenger ran them out of Champagne for mimosas witch was a bummer.. but cool experience.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X