Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Discussion and Live Feed Updates - January 23, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Discussion and Live Feed Updates - January 23, 2019

A little different from the regular season, this topic is where you can both post updates AND discuss what is going on with the Live Feeds! If you do an update, please try to post the time and camera numbers in case someone wants to watch for themselves. Thanks!

This topic will contain spoilers!

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Ok, from what I gathered, here is what the situation is so far though it may not all be accurate...

We know Tom, Anthony & Jonathan were nominated for eviction.
    Ricky won the POV but did NOT use it.
    Anthony either self-evicted or is gone for some reason (some are saying he wasn't really a player in the first place, was just a mole or something along those lines)
    Ryan (HOH) put Kandi up on the block in Anthony's place. So we have Jonathan, Tom & Kandi nominated for eviction right now.
    They had another POV Competition and Kato Kaelin won that. They haven't done the Ceremony yet.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would they make him put someone else up if one of his noms quit? In that case, they should move on to the next HOH comp live on Friday's show. Wonder what they will show us tonight?

Ok, Jonathan is alone talking to the camera. Maybe he'll spill some tea!

Well, he's giving shout-outs to his boyfriend and family. He's also sending a tweet. Think they have it set up where the can send tweets out but can't see/read any.

Now he says they're going to workout and he leaves. I was hoping he'd give some info on what happened with Anthony but no... I digress!
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 01-23-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

A bunch of them (Kato, Lolo, Jonathan, Tom, Ricky, Natalie, Tamar) in the Kitchen. Tom & Ricky seemed to be talking about what Tom was going to say at the POV Ceremony. Ricky was saying that Tom knows Kato is going to use the POV on him so just be himself. So maybe the plan is for Tom to come off the block. Not sure who Ryan will put in his place though I did hear Ryan & Jonathan talking about it earlier and they mentioned Joey possibly going up.

Comment

Not much going on. People getting ready for the day with makeup, etc... Tom & Kato talking about when/how everything will take place (POV Ceremony, Eviction, etc...) and when the shows air on TV.

Comment

Interesting that Scaramucci is already in Davos Switzerland talking about being on BB. I am tending to agree that he wasn't a serious contestant and agreed to be on the show for the beginning just for ratings.

Comment

Ryan is on track to tie BB19 Cody’s record of 5 noms during an HOH reign.

1-22-19, 11:57pm, Cam 3
            Eva and Lolo recapping events.
            Day 1 (Wednesday, 1-16-19) – Ryan HOH. Via the twist, Jon nominated (#1.)
            Day 3 (Friday, 1-18-19) – Tom and The Mooch nominated (#2 &3.)
            Day 4 (Saturday, 1-19-19) – Ricky won POV, not used.
            Day 6 (Monday, 1-21-19) – Mooch gone, Ryan nominates Kandi (#4.) Kato wins a second POV comp.

At his point, Kato is clearly gonna save his “K-Train” alliance member Tom. Ryan will have to make a 5th nomination.

1-23-19, 1:23am, Cam 2
            Eva makes a deal with Tom to form an alliance of Eva, Lola, Tamar, Tom and Kato.

Comment

1:29pm
              Feeds are back after the POV Ceremony.

Joey is the renom.

Comment

About 2:00pm, Cam 3/4

Eva and Lolo talking about evicting Kandi because, according to this convo, Kandi has aligned with the other side.

Comment

2:03pm, Cam 3/4

Eva tells Lolo that she told the boys in the kitchen that it is possible that they are gonna have a double because of 3 people OTB. This has caused some panic among the boys.

Comment

Various convos throughout the house indicate that Kandi is the house target.....for now.

Comment

Right now, Cam 3/4

Jon just confirmed that The Mooch said "I am not a real HG."

Comment

• beckyd30
                        beckyd30 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        His DR sessions sounded like he was there for the win. Guess he's a good actor, too?

• ophelia__
                        ophelia__ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm not sure I'm believing this spin...I'm thinking the Mooch didn't want to be evicted by people he considers are inferior to his intellect. boy is he deluded. I think he quit rather than take the humiliation of being first reject. the Mooch may have said, "Im not a real HG" but I don't believe it.

Wow, things are slow in the house. Not many updates or comments so far. How long are they going to be in the house?

Comment

• joebourg62
                        joebourg62 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        2 major events that occurred during the POV Ceremony that we will have to wait til it spills on the feeds or the show.
                        1 – The Mooch was some kind of Production plant/shill/twist. Not a real HG as his leaving was planned from the jump.
                        2 – There was some kind of blow-up between Kandi and Tamar causing Tamar to have a crying upset and turning most of the house against Kandi, including 3 of the 4 Pops.

• ophelia__
                        ophelia__ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I still don't buy the Mooch/Production collusion reports. meh. glad he's gone. go back to worshiping yourself and money, mooch.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X